Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 25, 2024, 08:24:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228106 Posts in 43260 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Dizzy Interview ...says BHs parts are staying and more
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Dizzy Interview ...says BHs parts are staying and more  (Read 8075 times)
Slipdisc
VIP

~Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur~

« Reply #40 on: September 27, 2005, 12:56:38 PM »

He just played in a mask without the Buckethead garb and was just rocking out all over the stage-great moves just like Hendrix.

hihi

Doing a little research, trying to find some stuff of his earlier days in other bands. The Buckethead who runs around on stage and also expresses his passion visually (for what it's worth)

I know  yes

For fuck's sake, as I stated in another thread, sometimes it's good to alienate a portion of your audience-cough-cough-Nesquick types?

I know what you mean (great post, btw), but I won?t let any Nesquick type get away with stating BS like his emotion comments, especially when they state their nonsense as facts and even worse like if they speak for all the fans?

-PEACE-

nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

Richard Fortus, the phenomenon

« Reply #41 on: September 27, 2005, 01:34:38 PM »

My advice would be: don't loose time trying to convince me about Buckethead. I don't like him in GN'R, I never liked him in GN'R and I highly doubt I will ever like him in GN'R, simply because he doesn't give me any feeling, this is not the kind of music/musician I like, it's just not my taste. I heard his solo stuff, some songs were beautifull like "I love my parents" or "big sur moon". I never say he is not talented, HE IS, but it just doesn't work for GN'R. I never said "he is shit", I just said "he has nothing to do with GN'R". 
Final point.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2005, 01:38:26 PM by nesquick » Logged

Here today... waiting for Chinese Democracy
madagas
« Reply #42 on: September 27, 2005, 01:40:05 PM »

If he's on the album, he will certainly have something to do with Gnr.  hihi
Slipdisc
VIP

« Reply #43 on: September 27, 2005, 01:46:32 PM »

My advice would be: don't loose time trying to convince me about Buckethead.

My advice would be: don?t be so arrogant to even dare to assume that I was trying to convince you.

I was merely responding to the nonsense your were presenting as facts and the self-proclaimed roll of board preacher your were putting yourself in? Why would I want to convince you? The last thing I would want after reading your nonsense is mr. Nesquick calling himself a Buckethead-fan, really.... rofl

I don't like him in GN'R, I never liked him in GN'R and I highly doubt I will ever like him in GN'R,

simply because he doesn't give me any feeling, this is not the kind of music/musician I like, it's just not my taste. That's it.

Exactly, glad you finally admitted to it. Instead of grasping for straws too discredit a very talented musician on mere fantasies?

Fascinating new insights? Well what's left for you to say. I can understand your silence, there just aren?t many arguments to support wishful thinking as it seems? The fact that you totally ignore perfectly relevant arguments and still carry this discussion like everybody is just waiting for you to start spreading the gospel again, is typical?

Final point.

Exactly

-PEACE-
« Last Edit: September 27, 2005, 01:49:43 PM by Slipdisc » Logged

GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #44 on: September 27, 2005, 01:47:53 PM »

IMO this argument over BH's talent/emotion is irrelevant to whether or not his part should be left on the album.
If he's not in the band anymore, why should he have such a major role on the album? Huh?

I find it hard to believe that after twelve years worth of songs that Axl can't find/re-arrange enough GREAT material to put together a PHENOMENAL album without BH parts (if he's really not in the band anymore).? Undecided

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #45 on: September 27, 2005, 01:57:22 PM »

BH's talent/emotion is not relevant when the topic says He's most likely on CD?

Slipdisc You're casting pearls but so are many good musicians. I doubt the certain types really read your great post...

LMAO @ nesquicks Bucket hatin ...  rofl.

His "image" IMHO is no stranger then robin fink in army helmets and spacesuits with a half shaven head.  Roll Eyes

Then again , I guess it doesnt matter what both of them wore , what mattered was Buckethead could actually play the solo's correctly and/or add to them significantly. Damn , they gave him a 10 minute solo spot for fucks sakes. Imagine robin finck alone on stage for 10 full minutes playing guitar? Ewwww.

BTW ... who did Kurt Loder choose to interview for MTV television? Bucket or Finck? Yeah , thought so.

After the VMA's what did fallon say in his schoolgirl like excitement? That Finck "did his job" or that Buckethead "did his job" ? Yeah , thought so again ....

Saul, stop taking it out on Robin. Robin is above Nes's comprehension too. His pet boy is Richard.
Isn't it time you learnt that dissing a present member doesn't call back those who left.
I don't see it bringing BH back or making him happy. I'd say it might work quiet the opposite way. You should see BH for what he is. Isn't BH a nice guy? It's obvious to me that he's not the kind who loves sissy bitchings, naggings and such. Perhaps most of negative emotions are not his metier.

As I see it, BH and Robin are the perfect duo that can interpret multiple aspects of delicate human feelings, both positive happy side and negative sloppy side, to the sublimate form.
younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

Its something different and will be a big surprise

« Reply #46 on: September 27, 2005, 02:00:46 PM »

(happy now Younggunner??) ?
very ?smoking

If he's not in the band anymore, why should he have such a major role on the album? ?

I find it hard to believe that after twelve years worth of songs that Axl can't find/re-arrange enough GREAT material to put together a PHENOMENAL album without BH parts (if he's really not in the band anymore). ?

Because there arent any guitarists that have been with GNR since the breakup as good as Bucket. Bucket is an amzing talent and really should be in this band. If the stuff he contributed elevates the material then it should absolutely remain on the album. Izzy did the Illusions and then left. SO it can be the same here. Plus it could laways leave the window open for him to return. Seeing that the album has ?a set release and he will be credited for some of it. He might wanna reap the rewards...

"...regardless of the outcome, our hearts, lives and our passion has been put into this project every step of the way. If for no other reason, we feel those elements alone merit your consideration..."
GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #47 on: September 27, 2005, 02:11:50 PM »

Because there arent any guitarists that have been with GNR since the breakup as good as Bucket. Bucket is an amzing talent and really should be in this band. If the stuff he contributed elevates the material then it should absolutely remain on the album. Izzy did the Illusions and then left. SO it can be the same here. Plus it could laways leave the window open for him to return. Seeing that the album has ?a set release and he will be credited for some of it. He might wanna reap the rewards...
I understand your viewpoint but I don't necessarily agree only because I think you're basing it on the off-chance that he might return.

Izzy did the Illusions and then left. SO it can be the same here.
BLASPHEMER!!!? It's NOT the same!!!? How can you compare the BH situation with Izzy??!?!?!!? confused
GET BEHIND ME SATAN!!!? rant

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #48 on: September 27, 2005, 02:37:05 PM »

The shitty reality now for Axl is, he's got a bunch of has-been hair metal hang on fans who only want the "appetite" sound and won't let go.
I'm aware of that reality too. I guess it's more remarkable in the metal industry.

For fuck's sake, as I stated in another thread, sometimes it's good to alienate a portion of your audience-cough-cough-Nesquick types?

''I'd like to take some of the old Guns fans along with me gradually into the twenty-first century.'' -Axl Rolling Stone, January 2000
He says some of =not all of hihi
Like, the rest are free to dwell in the past century.  peace
younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

Its something different and will be a big surprise

« Reply #49 on: September 27, 2005, 04:54:14 PM »

Whtehr Bucket returns or not I would hope his contributions remain on the album{only if it elevated the material}

"...regardless of the outcome, our hearts, lives and our passion has been put into this project every step of the way. If for no other reason, we feel those elements alone merit your consideration..."
nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

Richard Fortus, the phenomenon

« Reply #50 on: September 27, 2005, 05:00:49 PM »

Fascinating new insights? Well what's left for you to say. I can understand your silence, there just aren?t many arguments to support wishful thinking as it seems?

No. I just don't want to loose time debating about Buckethead. He doesn't interested me, I don't want to waste time discussing about him. I prefer to discuss and debate about artists I like: Axl, Richard, Robin (yeah Robin, after all, I like him), Tommy, Brain, Dizzy and even Pittman. That's what the new GN'R is for me. Finally, as far as I know, Buckethead is still out of the band... ok

Here today... waiting for Chinese Democracy
Slipdisc
VIP

« Reply #51 on: September 27, 2005, 06:43:02 PM »

He doesn't interested me, I don't want to waste time discussing about him

If that post was intended as a joke, you forgot to include the punch line. Because for a guy that doesn?t interest you, you spend an awful lot of time bringing him up.? rofl

You say you don?t want to discuss Buckethead, but in the meantime you can?t let any occasion go by to bash ?m. Tearing one thread after the other off topic. To make sure nobody misses your uneducated ?opinion?, as we all could see in this thread, you know shit. Nor are you able to give your nonsense any backbone. When confronted with your BS, your posts get increasingly shorter and less relevant. It?s amusing to see you trying to mask your inability to come up with decent arguments with responses like: ?He doesn't interest me, I don't want to waste time discussing him?. Well, if that?s the case, I ask you again: why do you keep bringing him up the way you do?

If you can?t stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen, really?

Finally, as far as I know, Buckethead is still out of the band...?

Finally, it seems that his parts will remain on the album.. it must be hell for you? All this emotionless music ?? rofl ok

-PEACE-

PS:
If you have anything to say to me, start responding to any of my previous threads, it would be nice for a change.?
« Last Edit: September 28, 2005, 01:21:04 PM by Slipdisc » Logged

deliverthecow
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #52 on: September 27, 2005, 09:48:59 PM »

Who knows .... I dont think Dizzy or any of the other members for that matter know exactly what is going on, no more than anyone on here knows. That is what i dislike about the new "band" more than anything. I really wish there would be some sort of a press release to put an end to most of the speculation. I do for the first time in five years have the slightest hope that it is finally going to be released within the next year atleast i hope.
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #53 on: September 28, 2005, 02:10:12 AM »

who really cares if bh stays on the album..? You'll buy the album and hear the music.. Wether he has emotion or looks like a tard on stage because of his bucket n mask you won't notice these things while playing your cd.. You act like axl is going to do some endles tour where you will actually get to see the people on the album live.... The chances of axl staying on tour with no problems is not very likely so to me it doesn't matter who is on the album as long as it's good because I'm not going to be viewing the people who did it live anyways..
Holy War
Banned
Headliner

READ MY LIPS

« Reply #54 on: September 28, 2005, 02:38:19 AM »

who really cares if bh stays on the album..? You'll buy the album and hear the music.. Wether he has emotion or looks like a tard on stage because of his bucket n mask you won't notice these things while playing your cd.. You act like axl is going to do some endles tour where you will actually get to see the people on the album live.... The chances of axl staying on tour with no problems is not very likely so to me it doesn't matter who is on the album as long as it's good because I'm not going to be viewing the people who did it live anyways..

I agree with you about the GN'R in a live setting. 

But I do hope Buckethead stays on the album.  Axl obviously saw something in him that warranted his participation, and I hope that is still used despite his departure.

If the Lord has a controversy with the nations He will put them to the sword.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: