Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 25, 2024, 10:55:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228106 Posts in 43260 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  HTGTH t-shirts [offer closed] - Shirts are done!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 14 Go Down Print
Author Topic: HTGTH t-shirts [offer closed] - Shirts are done!  (Read 46018 times)
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #80 on: May 25, 2005, 04:09:31 PM »

I meant, personally I thought it would be a better slogan. I mean only Guns fans would know HTGTH and only Guns fans would know lyrics to RQ.

It's a bit late to change it now.....

The slogan used is a reference to GN'R fans being patient as well as the song itself which was a huge hit for the band. Wink

/jarmo

Yeah, I know, and that's what my idea was referring to as well, (We'll be fans till the bitter end) but whatever.

I know it's too late I was just posting a stray thought I had yesterday, is all ok

Sakib
Legend

Batman is sexy

« Reply #81 on: May 25, 2005, 04:16:44 PM »

How much wud a black one cost size M in ? n e 1???

i've also gota think of a way 2 buy em cuz my dad ent payin 4 da t-shirt. he sez its worthless??? n e ideas 4 bribes?Huh

Excuse me standing on one leg, I'm half-caste. Explain yuself wha u mean when u say half-caste, u mean when picasso, mix red and green is a half caste canvas?
Pandora
Collector extraordinaire
Legend

« Reply #82 on: May 25, 2005, 04:59:07 PM »

How much wud a black one cost size M in ? n e 1???

14 euros is the equivalent of a bit less than ?10.

Got my attitude and my shiny shoes.....
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #83 on: May 26, 2005, 10:39:54 AM »

Have Axl made a order?  hihi
! "No problem if you dont know how to use paypal Axl. I orderd one for you and one for me...  So when i see you in Oslo Spectrum here in Norway, ill
give it to you! And one more ting! Remember to not wash it over 40 degrees celsius ok"

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
badapple81
« Reply #84 on: May 28, 2005, 02:20:04 AM »

Have Axl made a order?? hihi
! "No problem if you dont know how to use paypal Axl. I orderd one for you and one for me...? So when i see you in Oslo Spectrum here in Norway, ill
give it to you! And one more ting! Remember to not wash it over 40 degrees celsius ok"

Imagine if Axl did come out on stage with a HTGTH shirt!  Shocked
Nightfall
The Evil Dutchess
VIP

« Reply #85 on: May 29, 2005, 12:16:19 AM »

Have Axl made a order?? hihi
! "No problem if you dont know how to use paypal Axl. I orderd one for you and one for me...? So when i see you in Oslo Spectrum here in Norway, ill

Imagine if Axl did come out on stage with a HTGTH shirt!? Shocked
Imagine Axl coming on stage at all.... Shocked Shocked Tongue (this one asked for it...)

Nightfall On Tour 2012:
NY: Februari 10 & 12
France: June 5, 11, 14 & 19
erose
Legend

Live ?!'@ Like A Suicide

« Reply #86 on: May 30, 2005, 10:04:24 AM »

i have some trouble with the transaction.

i have founds on my paypal account, but when i try to send the money to htgthshirts@free.fr i get denied and in the error message it says that my credit card issuer doesn't agree or something, what the fuck is this? does anyone else have the same problems?

victory or death

even if it costs ?9.50
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #87 on: May 30, 2005, 10:48:28 AM »

maybe you have some information entered incorrectly in your account or you are using an expired card?
That happened to me once on ebay when I forgot to update my account after I got my new card.

GnrPersia
Opening Act

« Reply #88 on: May 30, 2005, 10:57:50 AM »

hi Guys,

just wanted to say I'm still Alive!

/Persia
erose
Legend

Live ?!'@ Like A Suicide

« Reply #89 on: May 30, 2005, 11:35:50 AM »

hi Guys,

just wanted to say I'm still Alive!

? /Persia

yay! cheers mate!  Grin

victory or death

even if it costs ?9.50
Pandora
Collector extraordinaire
Legend

« Reply #90 on: May 30, 2005, 06:15:59 PM »

i have some trouble with the transaction.

i have founds on my paypal account, but when i try to send the money to htgthshirts@free.fr i get denied and in the error message it says that my credit card issuer doesn't agree or something, what the fuck is this? does anyone else have the same problems?

This is from Paypal's help section :

When I tried to add my card or send a card-funded payment, I received a message that the card was declined by the issuing bank. What does that mean?

This means that the credit or debit card provider has denied the card you are attempting to add to your account or use to make a payment.

Unfortunately, this is the only information that PayPal receives regarding the transaction. We can only advise that you contact your card's issuing bank for more information regarding the denials, as any resolution must be made by that institution.

If the funds were already on your account and not taken from your credit card, check that they were in the Euro balance (although the transfer from one balance to the other should be automatic).

Nightfall
The Evil Dutchess
VIP

« Reply #91 on: May 31, 2005, 04:18:41 AM »

If the funds were already on your account and not taken from your credit card, check that they were in the Euro balance (although the transfer from one balance to the other should be automatic).
as far as i know it shouldn't. When you want to pay from already existing funds on your paypal account then you have to transfer the $ (or any other currency) to euro's before you can use that. if you don't transfer it then paypal is automatically using your creditcard for the payment.

Nightfall On Tour 2012:
NY: Februari 10 & 12
France: June 5, 11, 14 & 19
erose
Legend

Live ?!'@ Like A Suicide

« Reply #92 on: May 31, 2005, 09:28:55 AM »

as far as i know it shouldn't. When you want to pay from already existing funds on your paypal account then you have to transfer the $ (or any other currency) to euro's before you can use that. if you don't transfer it then paypal is automatically using your creditcard for the payment.

yeah you're right, thats it, problem solved! thanks!

victory or death

even if it costs ?9.50
Pandora
Collector extraordinaire
Legend

« Reply #93 on: May 31, 2005, 01:25:13 PM »

I'm not too sure about that. A few days ago I paid for something in dollars, and it took the money from my euro balance since I had nothing in the dollar balance. I didn't have to transfer anything  Huh

journey
« Reply #94 on: May 31, 2005, 08:48:11 PM »

I'm ordering 3 shirts on Thursday.  Cool

erose
Legend

Live ?!'@ Like A Suicide

« Reply #95 on: May 31, 2005, 09:50:46 PM »

whats the count on the orders? are we getting close to a hundred?

victory or death

even if it costs ?9.50
Pandora
Collector extraordinaire
Legend

« Reply #96 on: June 01, 2005, 05:47:30 AM »

We're not getting close to a hundred, but I think I'll stop saying where we're at exactly. Maybe being in the dark will push people to order their shirt earlier  Grin
If you have already made your order, you can PM me about it.

Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #97 on: June 01, 2005, 05:58:47 AM »

We're not getting close to a hundred, but I think I'll stop saying where we're at exactly. Maybe being in the dark will push people to order their shirt earlier? Grin

Lets say you get 50 orders, and everyone order two t-shirts, then we reached the goal, right?
So, since some of us have order two shirts, we dont need exactly 100 orders?

or

will there be made thirts for the 100 orders, max 200 thirts?

Nytunz.blogspot.com

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
Pandora
Collector extraordinaire
Legend

« Reply #98 on: June 01, 2005, 06:08:55 AM »

We're not getting close to a hundred, but I think I'll stop saying where we're at exactly. Maybe being in the dark will push people to order their shirt earlier  Grin

Lets say you get 50 orders, and everyone order two t-shirts, then we reached the goal, right?

When I use the word "order", I'm talking about the number of shirts that have been ordered so far, not the number of people who have made an order.

Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #99 on: June 01, 2005, 06:14:20 AM »

We're not getting close to a hundred, but I think I'll stop saying where we're at exactly. Maybe being in the dark will push people to order their shirt earlier? Grin

When I use the word "order", I'm talking about the number of shirts that have been ordered so far, not the number of people who have made an order.

Okay! Nice to know!  Kiss

So people! Why dont have one Black and one White ?? Order NOW!  ok

Nytunz.blogspot.com

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 14 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: