Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 24, 2024, 09:30:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228100 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Best stoner movies
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Best stoner movies  (Read 10299 times)
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2005, 04:37:48 PM »

If you ever smoked with me you might change your mind. I only started smoking a lot about a month ago, when I found out I'd been doing it wrong all the times before that. When I get high, I get REALLY high. This one time my friend moved the computer in his basement to the other side of the room, and I tripped out over that for the next two hours. It FREAKED ME OUT.

Ahh, now see, I've gone off the stuff.

Maybe I've been doing it 'wrong'?

Though I doubt it, any tips on how to do it 'right'?

The last few times I've smoked, it's been shit, even though it has apparantly been 'the good stuff'..................

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #21 on: July 24, 2005, 05:59:20 PM »

If you ever smoked with me you might change your mind. I only started smoking a lot about a month ago, when I found out I'd been doing it wrong all the times before that. When I get high, I get REALLY high. This one time my friend moved the computer in his basement to the other side of the room, and I tripped out over that for the next two hours. It FREAKED ME OUT.

Ahh, now see, I've gone off the stuff.

Maybe I've been doing it 'wrong'?

Though I doubt it, any tips on how to do it 'right'?

The last few times I've smoked, it's been shit, even though it has apparantly been 'the good stuff'..................
Am I missing something?

Everyone seems to be getting some big thing out of it.

The fact you only started smoking it a month ago is probably one of the reasons, your system ain't used to it.  first time i smoked it was also the first time i did pills and speed the combination had me all over the place for hours off my face.  Now though i've spent the last year at university smoking it every day, and once your used to it nothing extra big or special happens, you should not be expecting that, it just helps relax you and make you happy and laugh at stupid shit, it's good but people seem to be looking to get too much out of it.  Anyone who's 'off it' should just upgrade their drugs, weed is at the bottom of the pile, what makes it so good is it's safety, you ain't going to O.D. and you don't get downers off it and for that it is class.  As for smoking with you Mattman i really could not see me getting freaked out (although i've been off it for 5 or 6 weeks...the longest since i started smoking it like 3 years ago...so you never know), people should not expect much with it, i got to the point where it was like getting up in the morning and brushing my teeth, having a cup of tea, it was just a habit, part of my regular daily ways, ecstasy - i've been freaked out, mushrooms - i've been freaked out, weed - only when combined with other stuff, just doesn't happen.  Alot of it's all in the mind.  A friend of mine told me how at a party this girl he knew was smoking weed for the first time and she was pulling a whitey and was scared thinking she was going to die, they told her to put washing up liquid in her eyes and she'd be okay, she actually believed them hihi gullable people...i've also known people smoke rollies, get told it's a joint (these are real novices with no idea) and act all stoned, then when you tell them there was no weed they look dumbstruck.  To cut a long story short i think you were freaked out because your new to it, although i expect you to disagree, as for the good stuff, don't get solid get green and try and get some white widow or purple haze, another good one to try is squigy black that's not green though, all those 3 are great and if you get nothing off them your not smoking enough or your expecting too much....all this talk about getting stoned's pissing me off my goddamn dealer still ain't dropped off my stuff.......BASTARD! rant
Mr. Dick Purple
and the iconoclast in yellow
Legend

I have inside me blood of Kings

« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2005, 12:20:08 PM »

joes apartment hihi    im watchin' it now!!!

Great movie!!  hihi I used to fear bugs but after that I just comprenhen them better  Cool

No man can be my equal
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #23 on: July 26, 2005, 12:44:56 PM »

The Wall.

Stoned as humanly possible, without passing out.

I can't believe it took that long for someone to mention it!

Hell...I don't even think "The Wall" makes sense UNLESS you're stoned.

Also, try "The Wizard of Oz"...slightly trippy, in itself...while listening to "Dark Side of the Moon".

Do a search on Oz and Dark side of the moon to get some suggestions for cueing.

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
jimmythegent
Legend

Live!! From Burning Hills, Wellington...

« Reply #24 on: July 26, 2005, 06:35:41 PM »

Harold and Kumar is a new fav  Grin

Also, Fear and loathing in Las Vegas is a goodie when under the influence of something

"Dive in and find the monkey!"
Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

God hates a coward sonny.

« Reply #25 on: July 27, 2005, 09:31:28 AM »

I would say "Dazed and Confused" and "Don't Be A Menace In South Central While Drinking Your Juice in the Hood"

dustNroses
« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2005, 09:27:30 AM »

back when i used to smoke we used to watch: Halfbaked
                                                                        :harold and kumar
                                                                         : dave chappelle live

Its all good.
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

« Reply #27 on: July 31, 2005, 08:53:06 AM »

Well, I guess you're right.

It's just, I feel like I'm missing something with it, given how many people I know who are addicted to the stuff.

Back up the chain I go....

i've also known people smoke rollies, get told it's a joint (these are real novices with no idea) and act all stoned, then when you tell them there was no weed they look dumbstruck.

Well...

...Now, that is probably because they don't smoke, and the head rush is making them go 'wwhhhhooooaaaaa.'

Man, that first head rush........

Though...

...It's still fucking funny.  Grin

I've known that to happen before as well.

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #28 on: July 31, 2005, 04:41:22 PM »

Well, I guess you're right.

It's just, I feel like I'm missing something with it, given how many people I know who are addicted to the stuff.

Back up the chain I go....

i've also known people smoke rollies, get told it's a joint (these are real novices with no idea) and act all stoned, then when you tell them there was no weed they look dumbstruck.

Well...

...Now, that is probably because they don't smoke, and the head rush is making them go 'wwhhhhooooaaaaa.'

Man, that first head rush........

Though...

...It's still fucking funny.? Grin

I've known that to happen before as well.
Maybe weed just isn't your drug of choice, maybe you should try find something else, maybe you should smoke more, you might have a high tolerance level and need more to get the buzz, good point about the non-smokers, you're probably right although there have been exceptions.
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

« Reply #29 on: July 31, 2005, 05:35:05 PM »

Yeah, there is allways an exception to everything, plus a lot of people are pricks that like to pretend they're drunk and/or stoned.

When they get found out, that's when it's funny.? Grin

Yeah, I think you're right.

I'm scared that pills are though.?  Undecided

I don't want to get into that too much though...

...Last time I did ecstasy it was one of the greatest things ever.

...But I'd rather stay out of that alley in the long run...

I think the tolerance thing comes into it too...I mean, I used to have a good time...

...Saying that, I haven't smoked in a while, and when I have it's been under dodgy circumstances...So, maybe the shit was, shit.

Here's to the future.? Grin
« Last Edit: July 31, 2005, 05:37:29 PM by used illusions [ aapc ] » Logged

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #30 on: July 31, 2005, 05:51:58 PM »

I'm scared that pills are though.?? Undecided

I don't want to get into that too much though...

...Last time I did ecstasy it was one of the greatest things ever.
Yeah i've had some awesome times on ecstasy but the last few have been real dodgy which has put me off, greatness of weed is it's safety, but at the same time the experiences are middle of the road.  Ecstasy can get you way higher...but if you end up on a downer, way lower, never had a downer off weed i'm not even sure if it's possible.  If you do smoke it alot though it's effects aren't the same and you need more so a break is good....as i've recently discovered, if i was you i would go out, buy some off a trusted dealer and just smoke and smoke 'til you feel like or actually do pass out if you still don't care much for it....well fuck it....only problem is i would say it's the only drug you can 'safely' do on a regular basis (fuck off all you do gooders with your lectures on schizophrenia i mean safe from a non-overdosing/dying point of view).

Another good stoner film in the non-comedy sense is Requiem for a Dream really amazing stuff.
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

« Reply #31 on: July 31, 2005, 06:04:40 PM »

Man, I would never watch Requiem for a Dream if I faced the possibility of a major downer, such as when on pills or mushrooms...

...I would probably end up killing myself.  nervous

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
MikeB
« Reply #32 on: July 31, 2005, 09:12:50 PM »

Pee Wee's Big Adventure
Big Top Pee-Wee
 rofl
Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #33 on: July 31, 2005, 09:14:19 PM »

Freaked,one crazy as b movie.

?In China, Talk Of Democracy Is Simply That.?
ClintroN
The board won't let me use a longer name than this!
Legend

Gimme some fuckin' Democracy

« Reply #34 on: July 31, 2005, 11:06:37 PM »

Return To Oz............ Shocked

www.myspace.com/killmondays

GNR - Brizvegas - AUSTRALIA
June -19th 
         -20th, 2007
Vicious Wishes
VIP

Madam in Eden im Adam

« Reply #35 on: August 01, 2005, 06:28:14 PM »

Dazed and Confused. Also, a great tv show to watch is Strangers with Candy. Jerry Blank is chronic.

We're not human beings going through a temporary spiritual experience, we're spiritual beings going through a temporary human experience.
MikeB
« Reply #36 on: August 01, 2005, 11:26:29 PM »

This is no movie , but it makes a good stoner commercial. Ever saw the Burger King one with that corny band dressed as chickens? Bob your head rofl
Miss-Aussie
Rocker

Rock N Roll Will Set U Free

« Reply #37 on: August 02, 2005, 12:09:48 AM »

WHITE CHICKS - THE BEST FUKIN MOVIE I HAVE EVER SEEN I GET TEARS IN MY EYES FROM LAUGHING
MR BEAN- JUST AN OLD FUKIN RANDOM DUDE, FUNNY AS FUCK
CHEECH AND CHONG- HALARIOUS

THE WALL ( I THINK ) IT IS A DVD BY PINK FLOYD... very trippy, cos as the songs are played there is also a story to it, i swear to god you will never see anything like it... FUKIN AMAZING  drool

Totally off this fukin planet

peace Peace out rock n rollers  peace
              ok Gunna_girl ok

Live it, Love it, Cherish it, for Rock And Roll is the key to life
MikeB
« Reply #38 on: August 02, 2005, 02:37:34 AM »

Ever saw "Lost in Space" from 1998. What a cheezy sci-fi flick, that should be good for stoners. Or watch a silent movie, they're fun to laugh at.
Megaguns
« Reply #39 on: October 16, 2007, 04:52:00 AM »

Harold and Kumar 2 is out early next year, should be cool, Heres the teaser

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=15977485    smoking
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: