Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 18, 2024, 09:17:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228077 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Cricket
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cricket  (Read 25527 times)
Sweet s
Rocker

Here There Everywhere

« Reply #60 on: January 19, 2006, 08:08:38 AM »

I can't wait for the next ashes series,

Come On England!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love love nervous

We Love To Treat Women Great ,But We Havn't got Any Money So We Treat Them Like Shit-Izzy Stradlin 1986
axl_rose_700
Legend

Guns n' fuckin roses!

« Reply #61 on: January 19, 2006, 05:44:21 PM »

I can see the Aussies nicking it (pun intended  Tongue) when we're there! If Warnes retired by then it might be different

That's a hatrick for Doull
Sweet s
Rocker

Here There Everywhere

« Reply #62 on: January 20, 2006, 09:17:02 AM »

Cross fingers for that it would give us a much better cahnce,Ausrallia would have been hammered last summer if it wasn't for him yes

We Love To Treat Women Great ,But We Havn't got Any Money So We Treat Them Like Shit-Izzy Stradlin 1986
Megaguns
« Reply #63 on: February 10, 2006, 05:34:10 AM »

Looks like us Aussies are in trouble against the Sri Lankans in the final.... Any aussies here?
badapple81
« Reply #64 on: February 10, 2006, 06:49:39 AM »

Yep. I thought Clarke and Bracken would have starting batting a bit more aggressively a few overs earlier.
Megaguns
« Reply #65 on: February 10, 2006, 08:01:57 AM »

i think if we had mcgrath we could have restricted them to 250 or less....and things would have been different
gunner333
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #66 on: February 10, 2006, 07:48:14 PM »

right know the pakistan and india series is on.the next 1 odi is tonight.this is going to be a great series!!!!
Sweet s
Rocker

Here There Everywhere

« Reply #67 on: February 16, 2006, 09:17:57 AM »

I'm hoping for good things from England In India I hoping they will get back to the form that saw them thrash the Aussie's last summer beer

Genesis
The Reincarnation of Morpheus
Legend

Aieeeee!

« Reply #68 on: February 16, 2006, 09:41:22 AM »

I'm hoping for good things from England In India I hoping they will get back to the form that saw them thrash the Aussie's last summer beer

We'll see... beer

Fuck 'Em All.
Sweet s
Rocker

Here There Everywhere

« Reply #69 on: February 16, 2006, 10:56:27 AM »

we can win if Freddie is at his best

axl_rose_700
Legend

Guns n' fuckin roses!

« Reply #70 on: February 17, 2006, 04:17:46 PM »

we can win if Freddie is at his best

We'll need every1 not just Freddie to be on top form to retain the Ashes

Sweet s
Rocker

Here There Everywhere

« Reply #71 on: February 20, 2006, 09:21:33 AM »

Yeah That's true But I think Freddie Is key as is Kevin pietersen ,Micheal Vaughan,Simon jones

axl_rose_700
Legend

Guns n' fuckin roses!

« Reply #72 on: February 20, 2006, 09:27:45 AM »

Yeah That's true But I think Freddie Is key as is Kevin pietersen ,Micheal Vaughan,Simon jones

so 1/2 the team lol

every1 is key to winning cricket against good sides, openers, middle order, lower order an tail all need to contribute.
its no good struass and tresco puttin on 150 if every1 else collapses and we get bowled ouyt for 280 or something.

as with the bowlers, we cannot afford someone to take 1-100 or something like that cos it negates any good work done by other bowlers.

Hoggard should become the 9th (i think) english bowler to take 200 test wickets in india, he on 190ish now i think

Sweet s
Rocker

Here There Everywhere

« Reply #73 on: February 20, 2006, 09:40:29 AM »

i'm actually quite looking foward to seeing How Monty panesar does word is he's a top notch bowler but a crap batter Roll Eyes

Megaguns
« Reply #74 on: February 21, 2006, 07:13:25 AM »

I remember the poms going off for bad light alot. Its the aussies all the way this time, We cant be beaten on home soil.   ok
Sweet s
Rocker

Here There Everywhere

« Reply #75 on: February 21, 2006, 08:45:59 AM »

Probaly Right But don't rule England out just yet I bet they Raise their game again against the Aussies like they did last summer and I don't know If Mcgrath and Warne will last the series seeing as they are just about ready to collect their pension

Megaguns
« Reply #76 on: February 22, 2006, 05:38:36 AM »

Probaly Right But don't rule England out just yet I bet they Raise their game again against the Aussies like they did last summer and I don't know If Mcgrath and Warne will last the series seeing as they are just about ready to collect their pension
hehehe, only time will tell ,Mcgrath isnt touring atm as his wife got breast cancer, Warnie should be ok for it though, Im pretty confident we can win with those two, We should get jason gillespie back to bowl though. no
axl_rose_700
Legend

Guns n' fuckin roses!

« Reply #77 on: February 22, 2006, 01:47:39 PM »

hehehe, only time will tell ,Mcgrath isnt touring atm as his wife got breast cancer, Warnie should be ok for it though, Im pretty confident we can win with those two, We should get jason gillespie back to bowl though. no

playing for yorkshire next year, if he cant get wickets at headingley then he's fucked

Sweet s
Rocker

Here There Everywhere

« Reply #78 on: February 28, 2006, 03:55:37 AM »

Congrats To Freddie on getting the England Captaincy For the tests in India,Sorry to hear He will miss the Birth of his Baby he's making a big sacrifice for his Country

Good On You Freddie beer beer

Genesis
The Reincarnation of Morpheus
Legend

Aieeeee!

« Reply #79 on: March 13, 2006, 10:09:28 AM »

Did anyone see the greatest one day match since the inception of one day cricket??  Shocked

SA beat Australia, chasing 434 in 50 overs to make 438!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/cricket/4797004.stm

Fuck 'Em All.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: