Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 26, 2024, 12:00:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228107 Posts in 43260 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  why dont the paparrazzi hound and follow axl around?
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: why dont the paparrazzi hound and follow axl around?  (Read 10642 times)
sergejg
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #20 on: December 26, 2004, 06:32:25 PM »

somebody just give me his address and I will stalk him and get the pictures,. hahaha.  smoking
mega_music
VIP

Chinese Democracy Is Coming Some Day!!!

« Reply #21 on: December 26, 2004, 07:03:04 PM »

Nothing exciting is going on with Axl right now for the paparrazzi to really care about. Plus they know Axl wont put up with there shit. No one at all deserves to have there space invaded by people snapping there photo and throwing it on some kind of tabloid.

Chinese Democracy is Coming Someday
-Trevor-
norway
What if Axl?s name was skogsal...
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #22 on: December 27, 2004, 01:42:03 AM »

tommy lee shot those fuckers with an airgun hihi wonder what axl do when he had it confused

Here 2day gone insane coffee

Quote from: Wooody
Burgers can be songs, they don't know who to credit?
Quote from: ppbebe
hi you got 2 twats right?
Outtagetme04
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #23 on: December 27, 2004, 03:17:06 PM »

It could possibly have something to do with the fact that he is now a tired old has-been who nobody is particually bothered about.
MadmanDan
Legend

When yu're talkin' to yourself,and nobody's home...

« Reply #24 on: December 27, 2004, 04:43:12 PM »

The reason is his lack of activity. Remember after the 2002 VMA's, paparazzos photographed him while he was out shopping with Beta

"There's only one Return, and it ain't of the king, it's of the Jedi !"
amundsma
« Reply #25 on: December 27, 2004, 05:15:28 PM »

Cause he hasn't done shit in years and he sits in a hole all day. 
norway
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #26 on: December 27, 2004, 05:26:03 PM »

Cause he hasn't done shit in years

publicly, yes

Falcon
Legend

Prime Mover

« Reply #27 on: December 27, 2004, 06:24:30 PM »

Lack of activity breeds a lack of interest within the general public. 

Papparazzi feeds on the general publics interest in a particular celebrity so that fact alone should give you your answer.

www.thecult.us
www.circusdiablo.com

"So when we finish our CD, if we book a show and just play the CD and wave our hands around, it would be like what DJs do, right?" -Dave Navarro
norway
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #28 on: December 28, 2004, 03:06:52 AM »

yeah, he dosen't do much lately Tongue

Axl8302
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #29 on: January 04, 2005, 02:49:43 PM »

the reason why he is not constantly having his picture taken is becuase he isn't particularly active, in the 'showbiz sense'. z list celebrities can stumble out of a nightclub at four in the morning and make it into the papers!! if axl was doing things like that and attending fancy celeberity events i'm sure  we'd see far more pictures. as FOR AXL BEEN WASHED UP thats bullshit. Turn on mtv and vhi1 and you typicaly wont see people making fun of axl. You will guns n roses time after time topping the polls. Only last week appertite was voted the greatest album of alll time on mtv2. So there is definetely still an interrest in axl and what he achieved,  but axl ain't no media whore. Can you imagine axl being chased by paparazzi!!? or by anyone for that matter!? they no better than to fuck with him.

If love is blind i guess i'l buy myself a cane..
norway
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #30 on: January 04, 2005, 08:17:27 PM »

fully agree with axl8302,  ok

i think if he was publicly active and more "around" t would

Bad_Apple
Rocker

Oh my distorted smile

« Reply #31 on: January 04, 2005, 08:58:46 PM »

I think there still is "some" interest in axl (i.e. rock magazines incl' spin, rolling stone, kerrang, classic rock etc. had features of him on their covers with words of, "what we need now is another axl rose".  as well, vh1/much more music have many shows that feature gnr!  I am shocked at the amount of recording of these show I have done recently with material pertaining to gnr)...however, only "rockers" are interested.  Not the mainstream folks (i.e. adult contemporary/hip hop/country music fans, etc, etc.)  and at the moment rock ain't that popular.  Think about which "celebrity" is being hounded the most at the moment?  J. Lo, Paris Hilton, Anna Nicole Smith, jess and Nic....i.e. housewife material garbage!
Plus even though gnr/axl was famous for thier music, they were also famous for thier antics....YET axl has not put out music or been acting up lately!  Plus, he is past "his prime" with regards to music (bands only really have an average lifespan of two albums or so...nothin lasts forever....even cold november rain....)
I personally would hound him if I lived in L.A., but I don't and maybe that's for the best (don't wanna be locked up...haha) Grin

"in a world he did not create, he will go through it as if it were his own making; half man, half beast, I don't know what it is, but its weird and its pissed off and it calls itself Slash"
grog mug
Legend

« Reply #32 on: January 05, 2005, 02:43:28 AM »

Axl never comes out anymore.  If he does, it's in secret to the Village Studio.  Even his bandmates don't know his going sometimes. 
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #33 on: January 05, 2005, 10:53:18 AM »

Axl never comes out anymore.? If he does, it's in secret to the Village Studio.? Even his bandmates don't know his going sometimes.?

And you know this because?

Everybody who's not in the papers all the time is a recluse?

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
providman
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #34 on: January 05, 2005, 11:19:18 AM »

It's not like the paparrazzi particularly or personally care who's hot or not at any given moment, the reason they decide to hound someone & shoot their pics is to be able to SELL them to the mags & rags who publish those pics. If those mags & rags were to to pay the photogs for their pics of Axl, if they were to make it worthwhile, they'de be camped out at his house, waiting. The mags aren't going to pay anything for the pics, no one cares about Axl anymore, save the rabid net-nerds, hence, they don't follow him.

You think the Star, Globe, Nat'l Enquirer is going to pay some photog $10,000 for a pic of Axl walking down the street like they would  a pic of Jennifer Garner or Cameron Diaz sunbathing topless on some beach somewhere? 
« Last Edit: January 05, 2005, 11:25:34 AM by providman » Logged
Dave_Rose
VIP

Cheese Sandwich

« Reply #35 on: January 05, 2005, 12:12:29 PM »

Axl has nothing to give to the media at all right now when he puts this album it will be all on eyes on Axl, Axl is still mentioned quite a lot today and so on but hopefully you'll see a change soon.

EEEERRRR Little boy
takeshi
« Reply #36 on: January 06, 2005, 03:13:45 PM »

Nothing exciting is going on with Axl right now for the paparrazzi to really care about. Plus they know Axl wont put up with there shit. No one at all deserves to have there space invaded by people snapping there photo and throwing it on some kind of tabloid.

I have been assured by a doctor that having your photo taken, even by a member of the media does not hurt or cause permanent injuy.  I'm tired of whiney celebrities who will do anything and anyone to get famous and then bitch and moan about having their photos taken.  Usually their main problem is that they get photographed in the company of someone other than their spouse and that is the real cause of their ire. 

If you don't like being famous then fuck off and work at mcdonalds.  There are people with much crappier lives and much less money who get through their day without being such whiney little cry babies.  Life sucks, get over it.
neko
Rocker

Coco el rey de las moronas

« Reply #37 on: January 06, 2005, 03:53:58 PM »

i think Axl8302 is right Axl is not in the magazines not because he is not important but because he hides of public , its not like the paparazzis take pictures of people that doe stuff all day , Paris hilton? they take pictures of her before her video and her show , they take pic of celebrites that i dont even know , so its not about that .

and all people saying that people dont give a shit about Axl anymore is amazingly ignorant , im not saying that they dont have the right of saying that , but you are in a Guns fan site and dont even know the impact of Axl in the industry , he is a legend , new bands are inspired by him and by Guns , yes he is not "popular" but he is important for alot of people.

Dust N Rose
« Reply #38 on: January 06, 2005, 08:10:03 PM »

Well said.
BangoSkank
Rocker

"i'm gonna put my evil inside you!"

« Reply #39 on: January 06, 2005, 09:23:47 PM »

I guess this tells us something, no one gives a shit about Axl anymore. It cost alot of money to follow people around and take pics of em, more than you think it does. And paparrazzis arnt going to waste time on that guy if they cant make money off his pictures. You people should just face it, Axl hasnt done shit in 10+ years. And no one gives a shit about some burnt out rockstar who's album is delayed this long.

fuck that mother fucking horse shit... no one gives a shit cuz hes probably doing normal stuff, either that or they know hed whip their asses if he caught them

who will be the last to die for a mistake?
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: