Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 20, 2024, 07:49:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228089 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  The "why do people do that?" thread
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The "why do people do that?" thread  (Read 28935 times)
Eazy E
Backstreet's back
Legend

« Reply #40 on: June 23, 2004, 02:00:05 PM »

Why do some people set their clocks 5 mins ahead even though they arent being fooled by it?

Damn, I do that shit.  And I ask myself every morning,  "Why do I do that, it never works?"    Lips Sealed
Evolution
« Reply #41 on: June 23, 2004, 06:11:13 PM »

why do comedians always go uhhhh.... in between jokes to wait for laughs?
Oddy
Drama Qween?
VIP

Some people just don't know how to ride a bike

« Reply #42 on: June 24, 2004, 05:59:27 AM »

hmmmmmm it seems like lots of people eat pizza with a knife and fork these days.

i guess you guys can say "how the hell do people eat pizza with their hands" now. i'm so outnumbered.

what's next eating chicken legs with a knife and a fork........they were meant to be held while eating. ah i'm probably outnumbered there too. you're all nuts. its the ghost buster hysteria that's made you all mad i say.

jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #43 on: June 24, 2004, 09:42:57 AM »

what's next eating chicken legs with a knife and a fork........

No, eating a Mars bar with a knife and a fork. Wink

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
SLCPUNK
« Reply #44 on: June 24, 2004, 02:33:27 PM »

what's next eating chicken legs with a knife and a fork........

haha...I do this! I can't stand eating stuff like a caveman. My entire family makes fun of me...but that is just how it is. hihi
SLCPUNK
« Reply #45 on: June 24, 2004, 02:35:14 PM »

Why do some people set their clocks 5 mins ahead even though they arent being fooled by it?

Damn, I do that shit.  And I ask myself every morning,  "Why do I do that, it never works?"    Lips Sealed

I used to do that shit.   :hihi:Then when I was behind (read: always) I'd say to myself "Oh I really have an extra ten minutes.." So it was stupid and I don't do it anymore.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #46 on: June 24, 2004, 02:35:55 PM »

why do comedians always go uhhhh.... in between jokes to wait for laughs?

uhhhh.....I don't know.

Cheesy
matt88
Riding The Nightrain
Legend

Slash is the King

« Reply #47 on: June 24, 2004, 04:18:35 PM »

Why do people walk into you or knock their bag into and not apologise but keep walking. rant

A bit of courtesy wouldn't go to far

"I've been draggin my heels with a bitch called hope let the undercurrent drag me along"
SLCPUNK
« Reply #48 on: June 24, 2004, 11:10:50 PM »

Why do people cut you off in traffic, and then when you honk...the give you the finger!?  rant

Roll Eyes Tongue
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #49 on: June 24, 2004, 11:37:20 PM »

it would probably be easy to flip u off! u have that great appeal about u

why do people in my ball league u need a 3 pointer but they shoot a friggin two instead and get u beat

idiots!

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
SLCPUNK
« Reply #50 on: June 24, 2004, 11:42:18 PM »

it would probably be easy to flip u off! u have that great appeal about u

haha, well I think I always brought out the best in people.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #51 on: June 25, 2004, 12:17:58 AM »

horns are annoying!

most people when they fuck up dont like being reminded they fucked up, so when someone blows a horn it makes them feel like a little kid that knocked milk over on the carpet or something

so out of embarassment they instinctly flip the bird!

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
SLCPUNK
« Reply #52 on: June 25, 2004, 12:22:42 AM »

horns are annoying!

most people when they fuck up dont like being reminded they fucked up, so when someone blows a horn it makes them feel like a little kid that knocked milk over on the carpet or something

so out of embarassment they instinctly flip the bird!

Horns are good.

You make me slam on my brakes, I'm gonna use the horn because you (whoever you are) are a jackass.

fuck that.
Oddy
Drama Qween?
VIP

« Reply #53 on: June 25, 2004, 01:27:18 PM »

people that walk out early in exams. i've never done this, but i just had an exam, 200 people, 1 and a half hour exam which is relatively short, and there were only 20 people left by the end. I mean especially in a writing exam surely you may aswell write as much as you can, even if you don't know anything more there's no harm in trying to write bullshit down. I never understood why people walk out early. Huh
Lisa
You talkin' to me?
Legend

Here Today..Gone To The syndicate

« Reply #54 on: June 25, 2004, 02:17:26 PM »

two things I abhor...why do people chew with their mouths open? and when people say "i'll call you back in five minutes or will see you in five" and never follow through?why say it? when people say that now,no matter who it is,I give'em 5 and then I'm gone Wink

SLCPUNK
« Reply #55 on: June 25, 2004, 02:27:47 PM »

and when people say "i'll call you back in five minutes or will see you in five" and never follow through?why say it? when people say that now,no matter who it is,I give'em 5 and then I'm gone Wink

I hate this. Why not just say, "I'll try to get in touch with when I can" ?
Evolution
« Reply #56 on: June 25, 2004, 08:31:24 PM »

why do some people feel the need to have a reputation to get far in life?
Malcolm
Legend

You're In The Jungle Toronto,You're Gonna Dieee

« Reply #57 on: June 26, 2004, 05:03:30 PM »

Why are some girls the way they are....a tease...i was with this girl...we went on a class trip to ottawa and she seemed to like me...but then i found out a while later from my buddy that shes a tease and shes 14 and hangs out with guys that are 17 and 18..i love her more then anything but i really need some help with this one?
« Last Edit: July 03, 2004, 09:15:47 PM by Malcolm » Logged

I Dont Want To Change The World,I Dont Want The World To Change Me
Miz
Dog treats!
Legend

Everything Louder Than Everything Else

« Reply #58 on: June 26, 2004, 06:52:43 PM »

people that walk out early in exams. i've never done this, but i just had an exam, 200 people, 1 and a half hour exam which is relatively short, and there were only 20 people left by the end. I mean especially in a writing exam surely you may aswell write as much as you can, even if you don't know anything more there's no harm in trying to write bullshit down. I never understood why people walk out early. Huh
Yeah but in real exams, like Maths or Physics, there's actually an answer to the question, not something you can make up.  So if you don't know it...you don't know it...and you might as well leave.  Also...if you've answered everything and know you've got it all right, then theres no harm in leaving either...

Steven's drumming made the band; he made a big musical difference.  His sense of swing was the push and pull that gave those songs their feel, afterwards, nothing worked. ~ Izzy Stradlin
Oddy
Drama Qween?
VIP

« Reply #59 on: June 27, 2004, 06:35:40 AM »

Yeah but in real exams, like Maths or Physics, there's actually an answer to the question, not something you can make up.  So if you don't know it...you don't know it...and you might as well leave.  Also...if you've answered everything and know you've got it all right, then theres no harm in leaving either...

let me correct myself. i completely understand why people would walk out early in a maths or physics exam. if you don't know it you don't know it. there's nothing you can do.

but writing exams you can always just have a crack. i was just so surprised that so many people left, a 1 and a half hour exam, if you finish in an hour you're only gonna have to stay there another 30mins, there's no harm in checking your answers and adding stuff. maybe if it was a 3 hour exam and someone that just couldn't bare to stay there it would make more sense.

maybe my day will come, when i walk out of an exam early. cuz my friend was like me, except one day he stuffed up an exam real bad and walked out early and he understands why people do it now.

anyway, new one,

people that reserve videos at a video store and then never end up hiring them. its so damn annoying they waste the video for one night with the stupid "im reserved" thing on them and then dont even get it. other people might have wanted that video. rant

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: