Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 23, 2024, 04:07:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228098 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Can Brain be far behind?
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Can Brain be far behind?  (Read 4531 times)
Sweet Black Magic
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« on: March 19, 2004, 08:42:51 PM »

Well, I offically don't care about GNR anymore...Buckethead was the only interesting part of the new lineup.  Since BH and Brain are such good friends, I find it hard to imagine that Brain will stay...especially if Axl does his usual "bashing ex-bandmates" schtick...Brain won't stand for that...

Does anyone actually still believe "Chinese Democracy" is coming out?  Now all BH's parts will have to be re-recorded...and by who...Axl?  Please Axl...don't be a COMPLETE freak...you are NOT a guitar player...you never have been and never will be...stick to singing.  Good guitar players start playing during childhood...you started when you were 30...get a clue.

On a more positive note...Brian Wilson's "Smile" is apparently finally getting a release...maybe in 2030 we'll see CD...but I doubt it.

How long can one album possibly take?  Axl is one messed up dude...he's the ONLY reason it's taking so long.  Maybe the vocals really are shit...maybe he does have huge writer's block.  Either way, he's running out of people to blame.

So I guess I'll just keep following Buckethead and the other cool bands out there who actually make and release music...I hope the rest of you diehards have plenty of...ahem...patience.
rocktar81
Leaving this board
Banned
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2004, 08:59:04 PM »

Well, I offically don't care about GNR anymore

I totally lost exitation. I don't know why but I don't care anymore of that circus. That's too much. too much. Axl should just "live and let die". He is hurting Guns n' Roses name now. If it's too hard for him, just give up man!
« Last Edit: March 19, 2004, 09:02:29 PM by rocktar81 » Logged
speed_stone
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2004, 09:13:20 PM »

you two are so full of bullshit.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2004, 09:14:05 PM by speed_stone » Logged
kockstar99
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2004, 09:27:41 PM »

My question isnt "is buckethead gone"

My question is how many people are going to start threads about the same thing??

i agree you two are full of bullshit..
Sweet Black Magic
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2004, 01:43:57 AM »

If we are so full of bullshit, could you please explain your opinion with some speaking points?  I would really like to know how all this shit got in here...

You, my enemy, are the one who is full of ______ (I'll let you insert your own colorful adjective here...you seem to be such a scholar).  You and your sidekick above must be the world's last eternal optimists.

How can you honestly believe that Axl is miraculously going to right the ship after all this bullshit?  Face it...BH was the only new member that the general fanbase was excited about...now he's gone and so is everything that was "cool" about the new lineup.  Brain will leave soon...Axl is too big an asshole to not bash BH...his pride won't let it die.

There is no more Guns N' Roses...there will never be a Chinese Democracy album.  Geffen will more than likely drop Axl after the Greatest Hits lawsuit...they will probably just make enough off of the collection to pay for all the damn studio time he's cost them.  After that, no major will touch him...he's too big a risk.

Axl has to have the biggest fucking ego on the planet...who else would still call themselves "Guns N' Roses" with only one original member?  Who else would spend YEARS making an album and act like the world owes him more time?  Who else would let ultra-talented musicians come and go (BH, Josh Freese, etc.) who might actually help make the album even better?

His behavior was OK when GNR were still kicking ass...now all we have is a lame MTV appearance in which he confirmed the music world's assumptions...he's lost it, and a handful of live appearances over the course of four years during which the setlist hardly changed at all.  In FOUR YEARS Axl can't introduce a new song into the set?

You guys have fun waiting on nothing together...I'm sure Axl's "masterpiece" will be worth the wait...
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2004, 03:57:11 PM »

First off, brain wont leave since he was in gnr before BH was.
2nd, axl wont bash BH since axl loves the guy, plus axl didnt bash freese when he left, axl thanked him for his time.
3rd I think BHs parts will remain on CD since it will take too long to redo the parts and i dont think the other members want to wait for that.
BH probaly told axl he can use his parts on cd and not get royalties if axl lets him out of his contract.

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2004, 04:56:02 PM »

Brain has a 'brain' of his own, he ain't some lost sheep who will do whatever Bhead does....

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2004, 04:58:10 PM »

It all depends how tight Axl is really wrapped.

Brain may leave if Axl is having a serious issue with getting his shit together.

I don`t think Brain would leave simply because Buckethead left.

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
PeterCoffin
Rocker

don't wear floppy pants

« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2004, 06:02:19 PM »

I don't know if it's because Brain is too smart to leave or to dumb to leave, but I doubt he will leave for some reason.

jimmythegent
Legend

Live!! From Burning Hills, Wellington...

« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2005, 11:18:23 PM »

Is it a possibility that wherever Buckethead goes, Brain goes? If so, I thin we may see Buckethead re-emerge with Guns when theyre ready to start this thing

"Dive in and find the monkey!"
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2005, 11:43:33 PM »

BHs parts are rumored to be left on the album but that was over a year ago. But Robin nor Richard have told us they have been back in the studio. Someone needs to ask the members if BHs parts are staying again.

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
RnT
Legend

Every saint has a past, every sinner has a future.

« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2005, 12:11:57 AM »

clearly the man is not talking shit
I love Axl, but without a word from the redhead, the only thing we can think is something like that

Axl4Prez2004
Legend

2007 AND 2011 HTGTH Fantasy Football Champ!

« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2005, 12:30:51 AM »

Well, I offically don't care about GNR anymore

I totally lost exitation. I don't know why but I don't care anymore of that circus. That's too much. too much. Axl should just "live and let die". He is hurting Guns n' Roses name now. If it's too hard for him, just give up man!

2 pathetic posts.  Sweet Black Magic held out for 3 posts before quitting.  See ya!  Davegnfnr2k has it right.  If Brain left, that's his prerogative.  CD will come when it comes. Smiley     

7-14-16  Philadelphia, PA
5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
2-24-12  Atlantic City, NJ
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
11-5-06   Meadowlands, NJ
5-12-06   Hammerstein, NY, NY
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
Luigi
VIP

You Never Know

« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2005, 01:16:05 AM »

Rita Wilde from 95.5 KLOS Los Angeles on the rock report today said something about a Guns n Roses release, sometime in November 2005, did anybody here about this.

A Lesson Learned is Life at its Best
a.k.a. Dovey
VIP

Does the walker choose the path?

« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2005, 03:44:53 AM »

Well this thread has gained one good thing. Hopefully it has got rid of two negative, non beleiving so called fans! You should have just kept the faith a little longer! Mind you if you think Buckethead was the only good thing about the band then you cant really be that knowledgable about the band anyway! Goodbye negative people! Mind you I have a hunch that you will be back on this board, most people who say they hate the band or Axl and are leaving more than often dont!

layne
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2005, 07:18:36 AM »

Brain likes money...
conny
« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2005, 07:34:00 AM »

On a more positive note...Brian Wilson's "Smile" is apparently finally getting a release...

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0002LI11M/qid=1120822625/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1/104-1014170-5019924?v=glance&s=music
Dignan
« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2005, 10:37:55 AM »

I always find it so interesting all these "fans" that don't "believe" in Guns anymore, but they seem to continue to post on Guns messageboards. There's a simple solution to you folks, LEAVE. No one cares about you, your thoughts, rumours, bullshit, etc.

/Dignan.
younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

Its something different and will be a big surprise

« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2005, 10:45:30 AM »

Rita Wilde from 95.5 KLOS Los Angeles on the rock report today said something about a Guns n Roses release, sometime in November 2005, did anybody here about this.
A few days ago a dj on Krock here in nY said that CD was slated for December. SHe said that was the latest rumor.

i think these djs get thier info from the internet so I wouldnt put too much stock in it. We will be the 1st to know when the album has a date. When you are reading a gnr press release that is when everything will be legit.

"...regardless of the outcome, our hearts, lives and our passion has been put into this project every step of the way. If for no other reason, we feel those elements alone merit your consideration..."
Luigi
VIP

You Never Know

« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2005, 12:03:40 PM »

hey , thanks I should of known better

A Lesson Learned is Life at its Best
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: