Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 24, 2024, 09:08:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228100 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  GnR at Westlemania XX - from WWE newsletter
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 16 Go Down Print
Author Topic: GnR at Westlemania XX - from WWE newsletter  (Read 80815 times)
liquidvirus
Mechanical Animal
VIP

Gettin Down and Dirrrty

« Reply #120 on: February 10, 2004, 05:53:10 AM »

how much can a small litlle update like "hey the band is jus deciding the first single and then CD will be out" hurt??? this is bs....man im cranky today Grin

You saw with VR a little while back that little updates can sometimes not be a good thing for a band. It can look clumsy and provoke criticism

The best thing for gnr is to complete the album, sort out their promotional strategy, get some tour dates in place, then go public. It looks more professional
but thanks to those small updates we respect more...atleast i do....and they do have a confirmed album n single date
and talkin bout professional
-10 years to make an album
-cancelled tour without any explaination
- not officially confirming RIR 4
now thats not very professional is it no

Life is like a penis most people don't know it
But most people suck so they usually blow it.
rockTHEworld
Headliner

gnfr rockin the world again....soon....

« Reply #121 on: February 10, 2004, 06:13:07 AM »

no that doesn?t sound very professional...... no

.... but it could also be that they have some reasons.....

RnT
Legend

Every saint has a past, every sinner has a future.

« Reply #122 on: February 10, 2004, 06:20:54 AM »

how much can a small litlle update like "hey the band is jus deciding the first single and then CD will be out" hurt??? this is bs....man im cranky today Grin

You saw with VR a little while back that little updates can sometimes not be a good thing for a band. It can look clumsy and provoke criticism

The best thing for gnr is to complete the album, sort out their promotional strategy, get some tour dates in place, then go public. It looks more professional
but thanks to those small updates we respect more...atleast i do....and they do have a confirmed album n single date

YOU?RE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT

nothing more to say.

Mutherfunker
555-Dr-Shoe
VIP

Axl Bundy

« Reply #123 on: February 10, 2004, 06:29:34 AM »

The last mile is always the longest  hihi
I always thought the last mile is as long as the first on account of how they are both a mile  Grin

Hope this is the last mile.

@#$%Muther
Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #124 on: February 10, 2004, 06:56:28 AM »

I agree that there have been occasions in the past where Gnr have not been professional, but that is all the more reason to act in a professional manner now. Management changes have seen to that

RIR4 has been officially confirmed on the RIR4 site. That's the way it was done.

The length of time it takes gnr to make an album is neither here or there. That's not related to professionlism

The American tour cancellation was down to Clear Channel; if you want to find out more about them, trawl the internet. As far as I know, Axl just turned up late to said concerts. He always turns up minutes before they go on stage, it's an anxiety thing as far as I know. It's maybe annoying, but it's either this, or no gnr at all. As for the previous European tour, Buckethead was unwell and was having ongoing tests for something. Because of this, he was unable to practice, so they just decided to cancel and tour later
« Last Edit: February 10, 2004, 07:07:25 AM by Mysteron » Logged
Saboteur Cyb. Punk
Banned
Rocker

Buckethead unmasked!!!

« Reply #125 on: February 10, 2004, 07:08:42 AM »

It looks  professional:
http://rockinrio-lisboa.sapo.pt/nc10/440772.html?lang=en

http://www.metallica.com/index.asp?item=1894

Not this:

http://rockinrio-lisboa.sapo.pt/nc10/440771.html?lang=en

http://www.gnronline.com/

I Mean Acid / Do Ya Like It ?
Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #126 on: February 10, 2004, 07:22:15 AM »

But you are comparing an active band to an inactive band. When Guns n'roses announce their full return to the music scene, then you can back and compare

Metallica are a pop band anyway  hihi
RnT
Legend

Every saint has a past, every sinner has a future.

« Reply #127 on: February 10, 2004, 07:23:50 AM »

I agree that there have been occasions in the past where Gnr have not been professional, but that is all the more reason to act in a professional manner now. Management changes have seen to that

RIR4 has been officially confirmed on the RIR4 site. That's the way it was done.

The length of time is takes gnr to make an album is neither here or there. That's not related to professionlism

The American tour cancellation was down to Clear Channel; if you want to find out more about them, trawl the internet. As far as I know, Axl just turned up late to said concerts. He always turns up minutes before they go on stage, it's an anxiety thing as far as I know. It's maybe annoying, but it's either this, or no gnr at all. As for the previous European tour, Buckethead was unwell and was having ongoing tests for something. Because of this, he was unable to practice, so they just decided to cancel and tour later

Man, I don?t know what to say anymore...
I wanna ask you if you know some news, if YOU could ask axl?s manager something just to calm down the fans and show that the band is fine... but of course you won?t say nothing... even axl?s manager don?t say anything...  Tongue
I don?t get it
"we can?t say nothing couse we are preparing a big annoucement that will change the music industry!" = BULLSHIT rant what will change if someone in the GNR camp just came and says something?! don?t need to say the release date of the album, just give us something to we realize that the all this rumors is just rumors, all this bullshit is just bullshit and make things clearier comin?from a person conected to the band.

I very pissed off  Angry

Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #128 on: February 10, 2004, 07:33:46 AM »

The length of time is takes gnr to make an album is neither here or there. That's not related to professionlism

I wanna ask you if you know some news, if YOU could ask axl?s manager something just to calm down the fans and show that the band is fine... but of course you won?t say nothing... even axl?s manager don?t say anything...  Tongue
I don?t get it
"we can?t say nothing couse we are preparing a big annoucement that will change the music industry!" = BULLSHIT rant what will change if someone in the GNR camp just came and says something?! don?t need to say the release date of the album, just give us something to we realize that the all this rumors is just rumors, all this bullshit is just bullshit and make things clearier comin?from a person conected to the band.

I very pissed off  Angry

You should live your life based on what's around you now, not on what's likely to come in the future

Gnr will return when they are ready
Saboteur Cyb. Punk
Banned
Rocker

Buckethead unmasked!!!

« Reply #129 on: February 10, 2004, 07:40:11 AM »

Kurwa Mysteron pierdolisz jak polamaniec. Pisze po polsku niech ktos temu chujowi to przetlumaczy. Kurwa o czym ty gadasz czlowieku. Nikt poza webmasterami RIR4 nie wie o tym pierdolonym udziale Gunsow na festiwalu. Nie masz zadnych faktycznych informacji a pierdolisz jakby Axl byl twoim kumplem, wypierdalaj stad chlopie i nie siej zametu kutasie. kazdy pierdoli ze ty : wiesz to wiesz tamto, a naprawde widze ze chuja wiesz. rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant

I Mean Acid / Do Ya Like It ?
Jan-Christoph K?hler
Headliner

:-)

« Reply #130 on: February 10, 2004, 08:19:22 AM »

I don?t get it

I very pissed off  Angry

You should live your life based on what's around you now, not on what's likely to come in the future

I think most of us live their life...
But GnR is a part of our lives. and you know: they got our patience for years. they got our money...they should be happy to have still a lot of fans. I think this "we don?t say anything and everything you hear is wrong" game is not fair for these true fans. I mean, all we want to get is just a statement about the end of the last mile. I guess there is a plan about the GnR future. Is it too much to expect this one sentence? "we are working on a big comeback this year"
I guess there arn?t many people in the GnR management that care about the fans. Well, why do we care? What did we get exept disappointments?
Maybe because we love this band and their music. But we hate this game! So, our patience won?t last forever! confused

Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #131 on: February 10, 2004, 08:22:09 AM »

Kurwa Mysteron pierdolisz jak polamaniec. Pisze po polsku niech ktos temu chujowi to przetlumaczy. Kurwa o czym ty gadasz czlowieku. Nikt poza webmasterami RIR4 nie wie o tym pierdolonym udziale Gunsow na festiwalu. Nie masz zadnych faktycznych informacji a pierdolisz jakby Axl byl twoim kumplem, wypierdalaj stad chlopie i nie siej zametu kutasie. kazdy pierdoli ze ty : wiesz to wiesz tamto, a naprawde widze ze chuja wiesz. rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant

W Jezyku angielskim?

I do know because I got confirmation, and you could probably do the same thing too
« Last Edit: February 10, 2004, 08:23:52 AM by Mysteron » Logged
Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #132 on: February 10, 2004, 08:26:26 AM »

I don?t get it

I very pissed off  Angry

I think most of us live their life...
But GnR is a part of our lives. and you know: they got our patience for years. they got our money...they should be happy to have still a lot of fans. I think this "we don?t say anything and everything you hear is wrong" game is not fair for these true fans. I mean, all we want to get is just a statement about the end of the last mile. I guess there is a plan about the GnR future. Is it too much to expect this one sentence? "we are working on a big comeback this year"
I guess there arn?t many people in the GnR management that care about the fans. Well, why do we care? What did we get exept disappointments?
Maybe because we love this band and their music. But we hate this game! So, our patience won?t last forever! confused

Because you care, your patience will last forever. Just try to not to be too negative about things. High expectation can cloud judgement imo
« Last Edit: February 10, 2004, 08:32:13 AM by Mysteron » Logged
seniorabreu
Rocker

Sitting in a Chinese Stew!

« Reply #133 on: February 10, 2004, 08:32:46 AM »

But you are comparing an active band to an inactive band. When Guns n'roses announce their full return to the music scene, then you can back and compare

Metallica are a pop band anyway  hihi

I agree rofl rofl hihi hihi
marcos
Opening Act

hold me

« Reply #134 on: February 10, 2004, 08:37:24 AM »

i'm torn on this whole "axl doesn't owe/axl owes me" argument that people keep having....i agree he doesn't "owe" anyone anything and he should be able to release his album when he feels it is complete but as someone who has 3 times had tickets for guns and roses only to have those shows canceled (the last time with no explanation) well, then i think axl does owe me something.  i bet he just doesn't want to make an announcement until he actually has something to announce but this is one fan who is hoping that there is some mention of the aborted tour
Death Cube K
« Reply #135 on: February 10, 2004, 08:37:36 AM »

This CD got so high expectations that people expect musical orgasms while listening to it. Not a good thing.

Many will be disappointed when they find out its "just" an album with songs on it, not Jennifer Lopez giving you a blowjob.  hihi
Jan-Christoph K?hler
Headliner

« Reply #136 on: February 10, 2004, 08:41:19 AM »

Because you care, your patience will last forever. Just try to not to be too negative about things. High expectation can cloud judgement imo

I guess your are right again. It?s just very hard to wait and to see all these rumors. Well, RIR is near and maybe that?s the end of the last mile  ok

Siliconmessiah
« Reply #137 on: February 10, 2004, 08:59:59 AM »

It?s not VR?s strategy that is wrong...

Just look att G&R?s strategy this far.

It?s the WORST EVER to hit the music industry. People laughed, mostly because of the fact that there WAS NO NEW MUSIC! Believe it or not...

I just keep hoping that G&R didn?t get too harmed by the things that happened 2000-2003.
?Cause that was noooo good at all.
AxlN'Slash
Headliner

« Reply #138 on: February 10, 2004, 09:27:58 AM »

O.K. kids this is the way i see it what happend after the whole mtv music awards huuh yep a fuckin tour soo what the hell do we have to loose anymore!!! gnr is unpredictable i admit when i was 5 sure that was fuckin cool now its just damn annoying well late ok smoking beer peace  Grin

Retards Attempting Poetry
               RAP
LimeGreen_Engines
Headliner

I like GN'R, but not that much.

« Reply #139 on: February 10, 2004, 09:31:29 AM »

I've got news for you guys. This isn't a sad little rumour that one of u guys made up so that u can all get wet about the thought of axl, this is a strong rumour thats going round the WRESTLING web sites. check out impactwrestling.com its a very reliable wrestling site that has a lot of inside contacts.

Another thing Wrestlemania is HUGE, milllions and millions of people from around the world watch it every year, it's THE biggest date in the wrestling calander, to top it off it's wrestlemania 20!! It would be an honor for Axl to play there and get so much exposure.

Just coz you lot have been sitting at ur computers thinking of nothing but axl rose rumours for the last 7 years doesn't mean wrestling's not popular.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 16 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: