Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 01:27:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228530 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Only Axl read this please (this won?t work - I know)
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Only Axl read this please (this won?t work - I know)  (Read 4208 times)
FrancisFarmer
Headliner

Stay like Francis Farmer, but only her first part of life!

« on: November 21, 2003, 11:44:18 PM »

Hi, Axl,

I came home an hour ago, watched  the old GN?R at Roxy Club 18. Feb 1986, "Don?t Cry".
Watched it about 20 times.... This is soooooooo great!. The feeling (in mind I?m on stage singing this for one of my lost girls).

I?ts difficult to explain what I?m feeling now ...

I met you in hotel, spoke with you (that hadn?t a good end because of my very little english knowledge), but -at least- this is enough for me (and I?m sorry).

Nietzsche and Axl - what do I need more after three bottles of wine!?
I?m happy now.
Because of this I thank you very much, Axl!
I found my path again, because I lost it a few month ago (maybe more?).
You know - I was starting to get "old" and "wise", but now I again know who I really am- again!  I guess there was a time I was to weak.

Thanks a lot (!!!.......) for my appearance in "Welcome to the Jungle (Live)" video - it took me a long time to get it that this is me (for 86% ;-)). I?ll write a letter to you soon, but meanwhile I trying to get a job (as a web designer) - so it?s possible it takes a bit longer.

Thanks for all of you gave me - you were a VIP in my 20?s. Over ten years now. You still are. And I don?t wait any longer for "Chinese Democracy" (whatever) - I waited over ten years for a new album**.
But the old stuff is soooo great (I?m drunk!) - man,
that was great time!
I ("only") attented three gigs (in Germany), two in front row center. I want(ed) more - but?s totally o.k. to be "enough". If we should see you again in public ... this would be great!!! But I?d also go: You already gave us enough!

YOU DON?T OWE ANYBODY ANYTHING (o.k.,  for sure don?t need anybody to tell you - you?re your own sly chief).

Somehow (I?m no faggot!) I like you very much (!!!), because of you gave me a "way"... (my english is not yet good enough to exactly explain what I really mean and I?m  not able to going into details) - but I do imagine you know what I want to tell you).

Yours sincerely,
         Francis Farmer
         (Stefan***)****

E-Mail: plagge@gmx.de

* yeah, I had an own life
?
** I was hoping for some classic, because of the "Making fucking vids - Estranged" there was a great piano piece by you when you were talking about Dylan.

*** http://wwwdesign.info

**** remember I drank three bottles of wine

Man, I?m so trunk - I had to modify this message about ten times. Good night, Axl.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2003, 12:28:13 AM by FrancisFarmer » Logged
Crashdiet
Banned
VIP

'Absolutely'

« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2003, 12:03:32 AM »

I feel ya dude...

There are very few artists out there who can envoke the emotion in people the intense way AXL can...

Such a beautiful person... its rare for an artist to radiate such raw sincerity...

Check out www.myspace.com/ashjonesmusic
Its me and my songs

Saskatoon, Sask Place March 16 1993

New York, Hammerstein Ballroom
May 12, 14, 15, 17
geographicaloddity
Headliner

two weeks from everywhere

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2003, 12:40:17 AM »

that is very touching but I hope you don't sober up and regret it! beer
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2003, 12:31:47 PM »

Truly a passionate GnR Fan.

When he sobers up he is gonna wonder what the hell he wrote though. 3 bottles of wine? The dude is going to have a wicked hangover.

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
TyRod Tulip
War-huh What is it good for?
Banned
VIP

Sweetness is a virtue and you lost your virtue long ago

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2003, 12:46:46 PM »

Truly a passionate GnR Fan.

Is there any other kind?

/Tulip
Crowebar
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2003, 12:52:09 PM »

That was cool dude. beer

I hope Axl does read what you just wrote.

I'm sure it would make him happy to hear that he had helped somebody out inadvertently.

If you do read this Axl, I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you as well. Because you've also inadvertently helped me a lot too, at some very low points in my life.

Thanks Axl!!!  beer
« Last Edit: November 22, 2003, 12:55:10 PM by Crowebar » Logged
Funeral
Rocker

Welcome to the neighborhood

« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2003, 02:02:10 PM »

Hi, Axl,
hat I really mean and I?m  not able to going into details) - but I do imagine you know what I want to tell you).

Why stop at 3?  If you're not wasted, the day is.   beer

-F
« Last Edit: November 22, 2003, 02:04:56 PM by Funeral » Logged
Ignatius
Legend

« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2003, 02:21:04 PM »

Hi, Axl,

I came home an hour ago, watched  the old GN?R at Roxy Club 18. Feb 1986, "Don?t Cry".
Watched it about 20 times.... This is soooooooo great!. The feeling (in mind I?m on stage singing this for one of my lost girls).

I?ts difficult to explain what I?m feeling now ...

I met you in hotel, spoke with you (that hadn?t a good end because of my very little english knowledge), but -at least- this is enough for me (and I?m sorry).

I?m happy now.
Because of this I thank you very much, Axl!
I found my path again, because I lost it a few month ago (maybe more?).
You know - I was starting to get "old" and "wise", but now I again know who I really am- again!  I guess there was a time I was to weak.

Thanks a lot (!!!.......) for my appearance in "Welcome to the Jungle (Live)" video - it took me a long time to get it that this is me (for 86% ;-)). I?ll write a letter to you soon, but meanwhile I trying to get a job (as a web designer) - so it?s possible it takes a bit longer.

Thanks for all of you gave me - you were a VIP in my 20?s. Over ten years now. You still are. And I don?t wait any longer for "Chinese Democracy" (whatever) - I waited over ten years for a new album**.
But the old stuff is soooo great (I?m drunk!) - man,
that was great time!
I ("only") attented three gigs (in Germany), two in front row center. I want(ed) more - but?s totally o.k. to be "enough". If we should see you again in public ... this would be great!!! But I?d also go: You already gave us enough!

YOU DON?T OWE ANYBODY ANYTHING (o.k.,  for sure don?t need anybody to tell you - you?re your own sly chief).

Somehow (I?m no faggot!) I like you very much (!!!), because of you gave me a "way"... (my english is not yet good enough to exactly explain what I really mean and I?m  not able to going into details) - but I do imagine you know what I want to tell you).

Yours sincerely,
         Francis Farmer
         (Stefan***)****

E-Mail: plagge@gmx.de

* yeah, I had an own life
?
** I was hoping for some classic, because of the "Making fucking vids - Estranged" there was a great piano piece by you when you were talking about Dylan.

*** http://wwwdesign.info

**** remember I drank three bottles of wine

Man, I?m so trunk - I had to modify this message about ten times. Good night, Axl.

Hi, Frances Farmer...this is Axl Rose. Thank you for the letter. Wink

I'm joking man. I got to meet Axl too, but that was 10 years ago...damn I'm getting old
FrancisFarmer
Headliner

« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2003, 10:01:08 PM »

I'm joking man. I got to meet Axl too, but that was 10 years ago...damn I'm getting old

Hi Chinasky75,

where did you meet him, and did you also have a little conversation?

If Axl reads this, he probably asks himself why it?s so important for us to meet him. I hope he then remembers when he met his idols for the first time.

I had a hangover today! Man, when I woke up after eleven hours of sleep (I?m getting old), I remembered my post (I was so fucking drunk, I guess I needed an hour to type it down, with all the "adjustments"), and that was awkward. I shouldn?t post anymore when I?m drunk! I?m getting more sentimental. And this is the result.

The post is kind of disconcerting to me  rofl. I thought everbody who reads it would think I?m sick in the head, and would laugh about it! I wanted to delete the post, but was glad, and surprised, to read positive responses.  peace

I wish you all a good time,  Smiley
Francis

And cheers to all!  beer
« Last Edit: November 22, 2003, 10:03:17 PM by FrancisFarmer » Logged
SLCPUNK
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2003, 12:20:46 AM »

Well it looks like Axl has read this (so far) 384 times!  hihi
FrancisFarmer
Headliner

« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2004, 10:44:42 PM »

That was cool dude. beer

I hope Axl does read what you just wrote.

I'm sure it would make him happy to hear that he had helped somebody out inadvertently.

If you do read this Axl, I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you as well. Because you've also inadvertently helped me a lot too, at some very low points in my life.

Thanks Axl!!! ?beer

Thanks again, Dude.

I?m very happy about the positive responses (sorry, I?m late)!
Know (for sure!) there?s more than "one person" inside all of us: Sometimes there?s the "tough guy", and there?s the? "sentimental dude" coming out of you. And it?s not black n? white. There?s a lot in between both of them. This is not new for you out there, I know... would be VERY cheap education if I guessed so (sorry because of my lame english).

I do live and show each side of myself, and in my "strong seasons" (isn?t both strong) I normally wouldn?t write posts like this. The last months I (again) tend to be on the "tough side" (also because there?s actually to much going on in my family that could destroy me mentally). Self-protection, because I was deadly injured by my last girlfrind a while ago, and I?m glad to be physically (gastric ulcer) and psychically healthy after one and a half year of treatment by myself.

For you this probably sounds unsteady, but -no matter what you think- I want to tell all of you that I?m very thankful for supporting me in bad times.? Smiley

Because of my strongness in present and future, I?m still able to readmit esthesia , and that?s why I?m actually (very) touched by the sensitive and constitutive comments you left while I was in bad conditions (just read this stuff after coming home having a good night).

Thank you very much for this.

Francis Farmer? Smiley

"Stay like Francis Farmer, but only her first part of life."

Because of being bored I read some of my old posts and was touched by some responses of some members of this board. I forgot of the tactfulness here over the past year. I?m very gratefull about this!

Generally not being the kind of person who "needs help", but your understanding in those times helped me in some dark hours.? Forgot how intelligent some people at this board were.

So -it just came to my sentimental mind- that here is a very good place to rest (a few minutes) for a real GUNS N?ROSES fan.

It may be helpful to understand my sentiments when you know I was hearing "Dust in the wind" and "November Rain" (live) the whole time I wrote this down. GN?R music still (after 13 years) has big influence to me.

Sentimental fucker (I am sometimes)!? Wink

beer
« Last Edit: November 06, 2004, 11:05:53 PM by FrancisFarmer » Logged
Chris Misfit
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2004, 12:04:27 AM »

You're all fucking insane, man.

Crazy.
Genesis
The Reincarnation of Morpheus
Legend

Aieeeee!

« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2004, 07:34:33 AM »

Crazy.
That's everything in this post, in one word.

Fuck 'Em All.
KeVoRkIaN
VIP

Resident Doctor

« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2004, 08:04:14 AM »

Let it out brother!!!!  beer

Hopefully you are feeling ok today

NEW MEMBERS: CLICK ON THIS PAGE! http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting.php

Starts Now is An Understatement!!!!!!
Skeletor
Paha keisari
Legend

Oyez! Oyez!

« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2004, 08:46:41 AM »

What's crazy is that Chris Misfit posted in the GNR section? Shocked

This is what he'd always known
The promise of something greater beyond the water's final horizon
willow
Legend

AKA Amyl

« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2004, 08:47:10 AM »

The guy was drunk and a little down nothing wrong with sharing your feelings. We're all suppose to be friends here. Your post was cool Francis! Music is suppose to make you feel. If it doesn't it isn't worth listening too!
 A lot of us feel like you, some just don't want to admit it!!

Love Ya Axl!!

Forgive them that tear down my soul,
bless them that they might grow old.
And free them so that they may know,
that it's never too late.
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2004, 02:54:51 PM »

Am I the only one who noticed that he replied to this almost a year after he made it?
SON OF A PREACHER
Rocker

Dec 31 2004. Last chance !

« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2004, 03:11:40 PM »

Am I the only one who noticed that he replied to this almost a year after he made it?

this is some weird shit  Grin

GNR fans are all nuts, sick in the head.

if chidem is not here by new years's eve.I will KILL myself.
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2004, 03:17:02 PM »

Yeah, I?m a pretty newbie that I don?t know him well but I reckon he?s a perfect fan for GNR.
Leisurely, loyal and passionate, just unlike me. SON OF A PREACHER, I'm not a nut, sick in the head.

What's crazy is that Chris Misfit posted in the GNR section? Shocked

Next I?d love to see MCT and Load Blackadder in this section. Cheesy
bad tripp
Headliner

Here Today... Probably Here Tommorrow

« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2004, 03:55:58 PM »

All i have to say is thats damn good writing for three bottles of wine the only thing i would be doing after drinking those would be projectile vomiting Roll Eyes

Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: