Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 18, 2024, 02:26:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228604 Posts in 43276 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Let's get at it, 2024
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Let's get at it, 2024  (Read 16456 times)
cineater
Legend

« Reply #260 on: Yesterday at 12:32:02 PM »

Ouch, ouch, ouch, Jesus!  Went for my annual skin cancer screening.  The woman just started freezing spots on my nose.  Then she moved to my hands and did some more.  Decided she wanted to biopsy a spot on each hand so 3 shots a piece.  Then told the assistant she would need the name of the surgeon in my town.   Shocked  Not worried about those.  They were puncture wounds from earlier this spring.  The left one probably could have used a stitch or two. And I can't get my hands wet for 24 hours.  Pretty much rules out everything I had planned for the day, including peeing?   hihi  She moved me up to checks every 6 months.  Guess I should slip over to Amazon and order next year's calendar.

I deserve skin cancer.  I've had fun in the sun my whole life.  Can't tell Sandy about this.  She'll worry for me and she has that PTSD going on.

Hoarder house is gone!  Cheesy  Was there anything I left behind I could have used?  No, don't think I wanted any of that and if I did, I can buy it.   hihi  Easy to let that go.

but the train's got its brakes on
and the whistle is screaming: TERRAPIN
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: