Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 27, 2024, 10:19:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228522 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Let's get at it, 2024
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Let's get at it, 2024  (Read 15038 times)
cineater
Legend

« Reply #240 on: September 23, 2024, 08:53:07 PM »

It was supposed to be a teaching moment, open the door and let the grandbaby feel the rain.  He loves the outside and the water.  Gentle rain, no lightening, I just let him have at it.  Totally soaked and the biggest smile on his face.   Cheesy

The pot plantation is moving forward.  Seems like everybody with money to invest wants in on this.  My SIL is pretty stoked.  He's estimating to be operational within a year.

but the train's got its brakes on
and the whistle is screaming: TERRAPIN
cineater
Legend

« Reply #241 on: September 25, 2024, 12:20:17 AM »

The bathtub spout wasn't working because of all the hard water deposits.  I soaked it in CLR, supposed to be the best stuff for that.  Didn't do shit.  Soaked it in vinegar and water, works just fine.  Smells like vinegar though.  hihi

Think I finally hit rock bottom over the death of my friend and am on my way back up.  Something happen with my mother unrelated on Friday.  I ended up leaving her house in tears over something I normally just blow off.  This other lady started giving me shit on Sunday.  Oh lady, I told my friend I didn't want her and it would be up to my friend to manage her but now it's on me.  Oh yeah, I can deal with a bitch like her!  I am not taking her shit.  hihi

So the chapter I was writing ended with me on a train and I haven't moved on.  I did see what might be a side character.  I don't like him.  He passed me in a truck and was looking directly at me in his side view.  Didn't have a happy look on his face either.  He might be one of the cooks but I have no idea why he's give me a look like that.  I remind myself I can write him out of the story.   hihi  But there seems to be a Black-Throated Wind theme going on and the Dead channel has been playing it a lot.  Black-throated wind simply means people talking shit about you, at least to me.  The song sings "I left St Louis, city of the blues, in the midst of a storm I'd rather forget".  I always relate to that.  I may work with that theme for a bit.  Not really the happy place I was wanting to head for.  Might be the chapter title.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2024, 12:45:57 AM by cineater » Logged

cineater
Legend

« Reply #242 on: September 25, 2024, 04:47:53 PM »

Imagine my surprise when the black shoes I got in the store, the material turned a royal blue purple.  I had to have somebody at pinball come out and look at them to be sure I wasn't seeing things.    hihi   I placed 3rd last night in the playoffs, no trophy to dust for me.

cineater
Legend

« Reply #243 on: September 25, 2024, 10:42:05 PM »

Susan says I have functional freeze.  Beka says I have long term covid.  My sister says I'm just overloaded.  You can't accuse me of not reaching out.   hihi  I guess it's not that bad, nobody has referred me to a pro.  Or expects any less from me.  hihi  I guess it doesn't show.  Undecided

cineater
Legend

« Reply #244 on: Yesterday at 11:55:25 PM »

The guy is coming tomorrow to have us pick out the color choice for the siding.  He didn't say to have a check ready.  I'm just hoping he gives and ETA on getting it done.

My last day on mom watch.  She has a tooth that hurts her when she eats but didn't want to call the dentist.  She has an upcoming appointment.  Other than that I returned her no worse than when I got her.  She said she had a good time.

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: