Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 18, 2024, 04:35:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228604 Posts in 43276 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  General GNR chat
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] Go Down Print
Author Topic: General GNR chat  (Read 49587 times)
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #340 on: October 11, 2024, 03:33:05 PM »

It's a rumor.  Saw some possible plans for GNR to head south early in the year.  Right out of the gate, off and running would be exciting kick off to the year.  Maybe my year has been so sucky because there's no bright light coming off GNR to aim for.  No pressure there.   hihi  Anyway made my day to see tour rumors.   Cheesy

What? San Diego? Or Tijuana?

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
cineater
Legend

« Reply #341 on: October 11, 2024, 06:00:48 PM »

It's a rumor.  Saw some possible plans for GNR to head south early in the year.  Right out of the gate, off and running would be exciting kick off to the year.  Maybe my year has been so sucky because there's no bright light coming off GNR to aim for.  No pressure there.   hihi  Anyway made my day to see tour rumors.   Cheesy

What? San Diego? Or Tijuana?

/jarmo

No that's just down the road.

This looks offical:  https://www.facebook.com/events/carrara-stadium/guns-n-roses/211174397644451/

but the train's got its brakes on
and the whistle is screaming: TERRAPIN
cineater
Legend

« Reply #342 on: October 11, 2024, 06:17:17 PM »

Er, can somebody say that's official?  I'd like to jump out of my chair.  hihi

Wait, you've got this one too:  https://www.facebook.com/events/rac-arena/guns-n-roses-tour-2025/552820019172286/

Not sure those are official.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2024, 06:24:47 PM by cineater » Logged

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #343 on: October 12, 2024, 04:37:08 AM »

What makes that seem official?

Huh

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
cineater
Legend

« Reply #344 on: October 12, 2024, 02:00:49 PM »

Huh

/jarmo

Could be the facebook page for the venue?  Not sure.  Why, is something making it look like just a fan page to you?  I'm not a facebook user unless I'm looking for GNR streams.

It seems to me tickets would have already been on sale for these but then again I don't know how that usually happens down there.  Then again I was expecting Europe tickets for next summer to start popping up right about now.

Gavgnr
VIP

« Reply #345 on: October 12, 2024, 03:02:34 PM »

In the past, there’s always been rumours circulating prior to an official announcement.

🤞

‘Get busy livin’, or get busy dyin’
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #346 on: October 12, 2024, 04:38:12 PM »

Could be the facebook page for the venue?  Not sure.  Why, is something making it look like just a fan page to you?  I'm not a facebook user unless I'm looking for GNR streams.

It seems to me tickets would have already been on sale for these but then again I don't know how that usually happens down there.  Then again I was expecting Europe tickets for next summer to start popping up right about now.

Exactly. No announcement from any reputable source (media, promoter, GN'R!).

In the past, someone (venue, promoter, local radio station) would tease something. Then you'd get an official show/tour announcement from the band, promoter and it would be reported by the media. GN'R's social media accounts would post about it, the dates would be on the official site and probably posted here too.

None of this has happened. Instead someone's created events on Facebook.

/jarmo

Oliver
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #347 on: October 15, 2024, 09:07:42 AM »

Huh

/jarmo

Anybody can create an event on Facebook and add any venue they want. When you click on the profiles of the pages who created the event, there's a bunch of shows that look fake.
cineater
Legend

« Reply #348 on: October 15, 2024, 10:12:28 AM »

Huh

/jarmo

Anybody can create an event on Facebook and add any venue they want. When you click on the profiles of the pages who created the event, there's a bunch of shows that look fake.

Yeah, they pretty much tore it apart over at MyGNR.  Still makes me smile. GNR on tour next year.  At least I think.   hihi  They never said what might happen next year.

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #349 on: October 15, 2024, 02:49:00 PM »

Yeah, don't take my word for it!

hihi hihi

/jarmo

cineater
Legend

« Reply #350 on: October 15, 2024, 04:04:53 PM »

Yeah, don't take my word for it!

hihi hihi

/jarmo

Oh I'm still holding on to it might be true until the tour gets posted.   hihi  I don't give up on GNR until I have too.  And then I just push the date out.

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: