Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 16, 2024, 03:01:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228448 Posts in 43273 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  General GNR chat
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 Go Down Print
Author Topic: General GNR chat  (Read 46260 times)
cineater
Legend

« Reply #300 on: August 25, 2024, 12:04:39 PM »

I don't see people talking about this.  Are we afraid to believe?   hihi

I'm going to guess his source was Del.  Del gets out on tour and meets a lot of people.  When you want to slip some information to the fans, and he would only do it when they want him to, you go to Del.

but the train's got its brakes on
and the whistle is screaming: TERRAPIN
willow
Legend

AKA Amyl

« Reply #301 on: August 25, 2024, 01:00:48 PM »

I'm going to guess his source was Del.  Del gets out on tour and meets a lot of people.  When you want to slip some information to the fans, and he would only do it when they want him to, you go to Del.

Na Del wouldn't squeal. Not sure who the source is but I'm believing most of it.

Forgive them that tear down my soul,
bless them that they might grow old.
And free them so that they may know,
that it's never too late.
cineater
Legend

« Reply #302 on: August 25, 2024, 07:50:27 PM »

Na Del wouldn't squeal. Not sure who the source is but I'm believing most of it.

No, Del wouldn't say anything he wasn't supposed to.  Wink

What country is that guy from?  I'd say that continent is probably where the tour will start.

cineater
Legend

« Reply #303 on: August 25, 2024, 11:13:38 PM »

Well shit.  MyGNR did talk about it and says the guy is full of shit.  Angry  It's a fucking mosh pit over there sometimes.  hihi

Gavgnr
VIP

« Reply #304 on: August 26, 2024, 03:28:12 AM »

Well shit.  MyGNR did talk about it and says the guy is full of shit.  Angry  It's a fucking mosh pit over there sometimes.  hihi

They’re suggesting over there that this guy has peddled BS stories before, including the Atlas Shrugged EP with that AI generated skeleton in the desert cover. I want to believe what he says, but my gut tells me he’s just after YouTube views

‘Get busy livin’, or get busy dyin’
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #305 on: August 26, 2024, 05:31:04 AM »

No.

The reality, as always, with these so called exclusive scoops, is that they are never responsible. They can always fall back on "well, it was the plan but GN'R changed their mind" and you'll be annoyed at the band instead of the person who started the rumor..

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
cineater
Legend

« Reply #306 on: August 26, 2024, 09:29:20 AM »

I don't know about you guys but the fall off the rumor mill isn't that far any more.  MSL threatening the band with what he had and that other guy with the locker leeks turned it all dark.

MrMojoRa
VIP

iiii]; )'

« Reply #307 on: August 26, 2024, 11:58:47 AM »

Well shit.  MyGNR did talk about it and says the guy is full of shit.  Angry  It's a fucking mosh pit over there sometimes.  hihi

They’re suggesting over there that this guy has peddled BS stories before, including the Atlas Shrugged EP with that AI generated skeleton in the desert cover. I want to believe what he says, but my gut tells me he’s just after YouTube views

YouTube views seems to be in play here. He normally focuses on the endless drama surrounding Van Halen, which is a waste of everybody's time, including his own....I would suggest.

I actually have no idea what he's claiming is coming because I no longer have the patience for his pace of delivering his "news".

Duff said 2024 would be an off-year for Guns. It only makes sense that the band will put an album out next year.

8-13-88 (Pine Knob, Clarkson, Mi); 6-11-91 (Hershey, Pa); 12-16-91 & 12-17-91 (Philly); 12-06-02 (Philly Riot); 5-12-06 (Hammerstein, NY); 10-10-06 (MSG, NY); 11-26-11 (Camden, NJ); 7-14-16 (Philly)
cineater
Legend

« Reply #308 on: August 28, 2024, 03:54:18 PM »

YouTube views seems to be in play here. He normally focuses on the endless drama surrounding Van Halen, which is a waste of everybody's time, including his own....I would suggest.

I actually have no idea what he's claiming is coming because I no longer have the patience for his pace of delivering his "news".

Duff said 2024 would be an off-year for Guns. It only makes sense that the band will put an album out next year.

Van Halen is still trying to do stuff?  I guess Woofy can cover Eddie's parts.  I can wait for the real announcements on them.

Yeah that guy got on my last nerve but I preserved.  If I followed along, it was two albums, some CD era, some covers and 6 original Slash and Duff songs.  Coming out in 2025.  Axl going into the studio for vocals in a couple of days.

I can believe the album stuff.  No idea what Axl is up to.  Vanessa is headed home, kids have school, maybe needed to work?

cineater
Legend

« Reply #309 on: August 28, 2024, 03:59:26 PM »

“Guns was pretty much a straight-up, in-your-face rock band, which I fucking love,” he continues. “But as a guitar player, I like to get down on my knees, turn delay knobs and make a bunch of noise like Kraftwerk or some shit. [laughs] That does not work for Guns N’ Roses.”

Wonder what he thought of Bucket and the nunchakus?   hihi

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #310 on: August 28, 2024, 07:20:40 PM »

Van Halen is still trying to do stuff?  I guess Woofy can cover Eddie's parts.  I can wait for the real announcements on them.

No. Alex is gonna publish his book.

I can believe the album stuff.  No idea what Axl is up to.  Vanessa is headed home, kids have school, maybe needed to work?

Here's what's happening: Richard is on tour with the Psychedelic Furs, Duff will start his tour at the end of September, Slash just finished his Blues Ball tour, Dizzy has a solo album on its way aaaaaand I believe Frank as well as Melissa are keeping busy with their own projects..

The next GN'R related release is the Michael Schenker album in September.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
cineater
Legend

« Reply #311 on: August 28, 2024, 11:19:39 PM »

No. Alex is gonna publish his book.

Here's what's happening: Richard is on tour with the Psychedelic Furs, Duff will start his tour at the end of September, Slash just finished his Blues Ball tour, Dizzy has a solo album on its way aaaaaand I believe Frank as well as Melissa are keeping busy with their own projects..

The next GN'R related release is the Michael Schenker album in September.

/jarmo

Don't worry, I won't be annoyed if my hopes and beliefs don't come to fruition.  I'm not trying to get hits on social media, just chatting and hanging out.  They're worthy of the things I hope to see from them but if it doesn't happen, we all have stuff like that.

I could read a Van Halen book.  Wasn't really interested enough in Van Halen to listen to what that guy had to say.

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #312 on: August 29, 2024, 05:48:19 AM »

It's all fun n' games coming up with possible scenarios. Like this one. You have the songs that were already written, but remain unreleased, and you have Duff and Slash in the band. Put the two together, and you come up with a hypothetical record with some of those songs as well as ones written with Duff and Slash.

/jarmo

cineater
Legend

« Reply #313 on: August 29, 2024, 01:30:55 PM »

It's all fun n' games coming up with possible scenarios. Like this one. You have the songs that were already written, but remain unreleased, and you have Duff and Slash in the band. Put the two together, and you come up with a hypothetical record with some of those songs as well as ones written with Duff and Slash.

/jarmo

I wouldn't say fun and games, more supporting hope. 

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #314 on: August 29, 2024, 03:45:22 PM »

How is spreading rumors supporting hope?

I hope they release new music when the time is right as much as the next guy. Here's a rumor I made up, GN'R won't release anything until they wanna release something. I could be wrong, or not!  hihi

/jarmo

cineater
Legend

« Reply #315 on: August 29, 2024, 05:52:12 PM »

How is spreading rumors supporting hope?

I hope they release new music when the time is right as much as the next guy. Here's a rumor I made up, GN'R won't release anything until they wanna release something. I could be wrong, or not!  hihi

/jarmo

In my case talking about rumors keeps the hope going.  I can't speak for what it does for the people who make up rumors or the folks who talk about them.  I've been at a loss to explain a lot of shit that happens on the boards.

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #316 on: August 29, 2024, 06:21:20 PM »

I can see why a rumor would keep up hope. If it's a credible one.

If it's something unsubstantiated, it has no effect on hope.

/jarmo

DeN
Legend

I've been living on the edge so long

« Reply #317 on: August 30, 2024, 06:09:58 AM »

apparently Michael Schenker's album is delayed

they can fight about it, money, it's a bag of gold.
they can fight about it, money, the story goes.
axlroses
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #318 on: August 30, 2024, 09:48:22 AM »

Delayed?  Another song from the album was released on ITunes Tuesday.
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #319 on: August 30, 2024, 11:05:20 AM »

apparently Michael Schenker's album is delayed

‘My Ears With Ufos’ will be released worldwide on earMUSIC on September 20th, 2024, and is now available for pre-order.

https://www.ear-music.net/news/michael-schenker-only-you-can-rock-with-me/

/jarmo

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: