Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 22, 2024, 11:24:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228098 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  [Updates] August 19th, 2016 Los Angeles, CA @ Dodger Stadium (LA Show#2)
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Go Down Print
Author Topic: [Updates] August 19th, 2016 Los Angeles, CA @ Dodger Stadium (LA Show#2)  (Read 24250 times)
Princess Leia
« Reply #40 on: August 20, 2016, 11:43:02 AM »

I would like to extend a big fat middle finger to GnR this morning! So nice to see them bring Adler out on night #2 in LA....last I remember, night #1 was the only show scheduled (before it sold out) and was the only show out of the two that was sold out. Why wouldn't you give this treat to the fans who showed up first? That's pretty shitty...

You know back in 93 when Izzy came back for a few shows I missed those. By the time I had my show Gilby was fully recovered and back in the band. Sure I would've loved to see Izzy but still my show was great. I wish this reunion were more like 93 with an acoustic set.

And I find it funny that Axl introduced Adler saying " we bring someone you know" because not everybody knew him. I had a guy standing next to me. He asked me who Steven was  no I needed a second to recover from the shocked of hearing that question and I explained the guy who Adler was. I'm sure there were othere people who didn't know who Steven was  hihi
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #41 on: August 20, 2016, 11:46:19 AM »

^ That's sad. Really, a casual fan should at least remember him from the SCOM/WTTJ/PC videos.

I know that was the case yesterday. 

That sounds very promising! Would be amazing if they released that on blu-ray! (Or any other medium really haha)
I wouldn't mind a 4K blu-ray/Netflix recording. peace

gunsbetterthanever
Rocker

« Reply #42 on: August 20, 2016, 01:06:46 PM »

I would like to extend a big fat middle finger to GnR this morning! So nice to see them bring Adler out on night #2 in LA....last I remember, night #1 was the only show scheduled (before it sold out) and was the only show out of the two that was sold out. Why wouldn't you give this treat to the fans who showed up first? That's pretty shitty...

Wow

I guess seeing GNR in La, hearing coma, yestersays, DTJ, and every other song with slash, Axl, and Duff, dizzy and company sucked.  U really got screwed man!!!
U should ask for your money back.

....Hey Yeah.....Are ya Ready?
adydas78
Headliner

« Reply #43 on: August 20, 2016, 01:26:15 PM »

I would assume the signs were there again tonight. On Cam's periscope i clearly saw two guys with cameras on their shoulders filming. Plus the mechanical arm cameras i saw on on the side of the stage.
But isnt that the regular videoscreen crew and gear?

I don't think you could tell if the cameras were used for feature release or feedback on the screen. If it's for a feature release there tend to be more camera operators. But the "you're being recorded" signs means they'll at least consider releasing it ✌️

They had "show is being recorded" signs in Vegas too.
NaturalLight
Rocker

« Reply #44 on: August 20, 2016, 01:33:11 PM »

LOL, what are you, like 5 years old? Shit happens. Get a life. Waaaahhhh, make the bad man go away, waaaahhhhh.
TheBaconman
Legend

« Reply #45 on: August 20, 2016, 01:37:37 PM »

Great that they played Sorry in the encor. And The Seeker. 

Great stuff!
GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #46 on: August 20, 2016, 01:51:40 PM »

There's already a lot of videos from last night's show on youtube.

Here's one with Steven's appearance:

GUNS N' ROSES Steven Adler "Out Ta Get Me" & "My Michelle"@ Dodger Stadium 8-19-2016
Uploader:  Edward Flores
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phuL6oD_luw

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
GypsySoul
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #47 on: August 20, 2016, 01:58:42 PM »

Great stuff!

I haven't been able to find Sorry yet but here is The Seeker.

Guns N Roses "The Seeker" Live 8/19/2016 @ Dodger Stadium in Los Angeles
Uploader:  nosaintinla
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJA4MJpekuU

Edited to add:  This uploader, nosaintinla,  has a lot of good quality videos from last night on youtube.  ok
« Last Edit: August 20, 2016, 02:02:17 PM by GypsySoul » Logged

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
TheBaconman
Legend

« Reply #48 on: August 20, 2016, 02:02:22 PM »

Great stuff!

I haven't been able to find Sorry yet but here is The Seeker.

Guns N Roses "The Seeker" Live 8/19/2016 @ Dodger Stadium in Los Angeles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJA4MJpekuU

Yes thanks! 

If there is anyway you can find kohd and lald you will make my day!
GypsySoul
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #49 on: August 20, 2016, 02:03:36 PM »

Yes thanks! 

Here's KOHD:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEx5NF2vDWE

TheBaconman
Legend

« Reply #50 on: August 20, 2016, 02:04:59 PM »

Yes thanks! 

Here's KOHD:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEx5NF2vDWE

Perfect thanks!   One is still missing!
GypsySoul
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #51 on: August 20, 2016, 02:08:17 PM »

Two actually.  I haven't seen Sorry or LALD yet.

As I said before, there are already a lot of videos from last night on youtube.  Smiley

Princess Leia
« Reply #52 on: August 20, 2016, 02:09:44 PM »

^ That's sad. Really, a casual fan should at least remember him from the SCOM/WTTJ/PC videos.

That sounds very promising! Would be amazing if they released that on blu-ray! (Or any other medium really haha)
I wouldn't mind a 4K blu-ray/Netflix recording. peace

Maybe he wasn't too much of fan. See, there are a lot of people who get tickets to shows or sport events because they work in a company that was hired to do some work organizing the show. So those companies get a lot of tickets for their workers.

It always happens in all kind of events.

I give you an example. I saw many chicks who look like models. They were wearing a sticker in their clothing. I asked one of them where she got that sticker. She told me it was given to her by some agency they hire for the show. Was that chick a fan? I don't think so
TheBaconman
Legend

« Reply #53 on: August 20, 2016, 02:17:00 PM »

Two actually.  I haven't seen Sorry or LALD yet.

As I said before, there are already a lot of videos from last night on youtube.  Smiley

Yep I can't wait to hear those other two

They are my fav guns songs ever!     
GypsySoul
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #54 on: August 20, 2016, 02:19:19 PM »

I give you an example. I saw many chicks who look like models. They were wearing a sticker in their clothing. I asked one of them where she got that sticker. She told me it was given to her by some agency they hire for the show. Was that chick a fan? I don't think so

Lips Sealed

GUNS N' ROSES
MODELS STILL DIG US
Because We Asked Them To
8/20/2016 12:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Guns N' Roses knows what matters most when you're playing in L.A. ain't your instruments -- it's how attractive your audience is, and they made sure to stock their show with hordes of hot models.

TMZ has learned the GNR team fired off an email to Photogenics -- an L.A.-based modeling agency -- inviting every female model on their roster to Friday's show at Dodger Stadium.

We're told the 50 or so models who accepted got hooked up with free seats in the first couple rows, backstage passes and a spot on the guest list at the Roosevelt Hotel after-party.

There's only one rule: no boyfriends or non-models allowed. The invite strictly forbids +1s.

Translation: Leave your ugly friends at home.

http://www.tmz.com/2016/08/20/guns-n-roses-concert-models-invites/

EatTheGlass
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #55 on: August 20, 2016, 02:40:38 PM »

LOL, what are you, like 5 years old? Shit happens. Get a life. Waaaahhhh, make the bad man go away, waaaahhhhh.

Yeah, I'm 5....why? Is there an age limit on this board?

I didn't say our show wasn't great, it was....doesn't change my mind though that I think it sucks that night #2 peeps got Adler and we didn't. Let's get real, they should be bringing Adler out for every show, all fans deserve that....can't understand the randomness....Adler certainly has nothing better to do nor would he rather be doing something else like Izzy.
GypsySoul
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #56 on: August 20, 2016, 02:41:26 PM »

Thanks To All The Uploaders!!!!
These were all marked as being filmed on August 19th.

Live and Let Die
Uploader:  Thrillionaire
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6NyAT5T7Zw

Civil War
Uploader:  Thrillionaire
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0eSjJ9FGfI

Rocket Queen:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5OEy6t-iJE

Don't Cry
Uploader: nosaintinla
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BixqnCmwYm4

Chinese Democracy
Uploader:  Brian James
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfpnDU0sGVY

Nightrain
Uploader:  Brian James
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gXhTMPIV3o

gunsbetterthanever
Rocker

« Reply #57 on: August 20, 2016, 05:22:58 PM »

This is funny. 

https://youtu.be/Zqk5LXpr10A

Notice at the beginning these fans have no clue that they r being interviewed and they r totally missing the show!

....Hey Yeah.....Are ya Ready?
GypsySoul
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #58 on: August 20, 2016, 05:46:07 PM »

Axl Rose ‏@axlrose

Thank You LA!!!😎

LIGuns
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #59 on: August 20, 2016, 10:46:40 PM »

You know back in 93 when Izzy came back for a few shows I missed those. By the time I had my show Gilby was fully recovered and back in the band. Sure I would've loved to see Izzy but still my show was great. I wish this reunion were more like 93 with an acoustic set.

And I find it funny that Axl introduced Adler saying " we bring someone you know" because not everybody knew him. I had a guy standing next to me. He asked me who Steven was  no I needed a second to recover from the shocked of hearing that question and I explained the guy who Adler was. I'm sure there were othere people who didn't know who Steven was  hihi
I think that acoustic set was during the Skin N' Bones leg of the UYI Tour where they played many smaller/secondary markets..
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: