Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 28, 2024, 02:44:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228124 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Trunk in Vegas
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Trunk in Vegas  (Read 9194 times)
Spirit
Legend

« on: April 11, 2016, 10:51:34 AM »

As most people probably know, Eddie Trunk was in Vegas this weekend, and attended the first show.

He did meet with Slash before the shows, and also talked with Axl after the first show.

On Thursday there will be a podcast dedicated to GN'R. Some interesting tweets from Trunk in the past two days:

Eddie Trunk ‏@EddieTrunk  19h19 hours ago
If you guys only knew what we talked about the other night... Thx @axlrose @gunsnroses .. #GnFnR

DJ @donnyjr_219
@EddieTrunk @axlrose @gunsnroses Is there chance we could learn what you guys talked about in the future?

Eddie Trunk ‏@EddieTrunk
          Yes!

Baz @ArmandoHenerF
@EddieTrunk U should book an interview w. Axl May 5th, to celebrate the 10th anniversary of that perfect radio show in '06

Eddie Trunk ‏@EddieTrunk
          Wow. Coming up on 10 years? Thx for the reminder. Had no idea it was that long ago already. We did talk about one..

Quote from the Trunk Report blog:
I know people are just nuts for GnR news and I will share what I can in my podcast this Thursday.

http://eddietrunk.com/410-more-from-vegas-generation-axe-faster-pussycat-more/

Sweetness is a virtue
And you lost your virtue long ago
Bazfreak
VIP

Wololoo

« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2016, 11:39:54 AM »

To me this guy just want attention...he needs spotlight on him.

14/apr/2010 @Apoteose Rio | 02/oct/2011 @Rock in Rio 2011 | 20/mar/2014 @HSBC Arena Rio | 12/nov/2016 @Alllianz Park S?o Paulo | 15/nov/2016 @Est?dio Engenh?o Rio | 23/sep/2017 @ Rock in Rio 2017
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2016, 11:40:33 AM »

To me this guy just want attention...he needs spotlight on him.

No doubt, but if we get an interview I don't really care about that.

Sweetness is a virtue
Kasanova King
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2016, 11:45:59 AM »

Eddie is alright but most of his "cliffhangers' like 'you're not going to believe what we talked about" end up being circulated as rumors before he eventually let's it out.  He'll come out and say that Adler really was hurt, etc when we already knew from various reliable sources that the rumor is true.
Hopefully he breaks that streak and tells us something we already don't know.

-KK
axlroses
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2016, 12:51:07 PM »

Saw him in the venue before the show with Myles Kennedy, Jim florentine, and a few others.
Thorned Rose
Legend

Use Your Illusion I (1991)

« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2016, 12:53:27 PM »

He seems cool, but he does come off like he needs attention.

He's a cool fan though I guess. I would like to know what they talked about, but it was probably just about doing an Axl/Slash/Duff interview in the future. Of course you want to think Axl slipped to him they are going to be recording new music soon... but I doubt that.

But don't damn me
When I speak a piece of my mind
'Cause silence isn't golden
When I'm holding it inside
'Cause I've been where I have been
An I've seen what I have seen
ice cream sand pig
VIP

startled by a skeleton that failed the challenge

« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2016, 06:27:55 AM »

I know it's probably just a coincidence/bad timing but I thought axl had a kind of "oh god, please get me away from this idiot" expression in this picture. I always imagine him trying to get away but not being able to because he's in the wheelchair. Like eddie just keeps grabbing his wheelchair and not letting him leave, and axl doesn't want to hurt his feelings so he just kind of plays along.

« Last Edit: April 12, 2016, 06:32:56 AM by rj seitz » Logged

anonymous communication sucks like a pleco

trolls spin webs i squirm like a gecko

noticed from the get go that my ego doesn't let go

mad like POTUS, less privelleged, more ghetto
FreddieJames
Rocker

« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2016, 06:53:13 AM »

I know it's probably just a coincidence/bad timing but I thought axl had a kind of "oh god, please get me away from this idiot" expression in this picture. I always imagine him trying to get away but not being able to because he's in the wheelchair. Like eddie just keeps grabbing his wheelchair and not letting him leave, and axl doesn't want to hurt his feelings so he just kind of plays along.

LOL, I really had to laugh when I looked at the pic again after reading your comment hihi hihi

Don't need your religion,
Don't watch that much T.V.,
Just making my living baby,
And that's enough for me.
LIGuns
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2016, 09:29:28 AM »

How often does he say things like "been friends with.....for a long time"? He's definately jumping on the GNR bandwagon, during GNR downtime he stated on TMS that GNR weren't one of his favorite bands because of Axl's voice...
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2016, 11:08:50 AM »

How often does he say things like "been friends with.....for a long time"? He's definately jumping on the GNR bandwagon, during GNR downtime he stated on TMS that GNR weren't one of his favorite bands because of Axl's voice...

I can't remember him ever saying that.

Sweetness is a virtue
JAEBALL
Legend

« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2016, 11:13:44 AM »

Axl obviously at least half way likes him otherwise I don't think he would be sitting there with him.

Trunk did once say GNR is not one of his favorite bands ever ... but I don;t see that as a knock against Eddie...different strokes for different folks.

Axl Rose IS Skeletor
Axlfreek
Legend

« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2016, 11:15:08 AM »

i can't believe it's been 10 years since that interview. that was a great interview.

"Live the full life of the mind, exhilarated by new ideas, intoxicated by the romance of the unusual."
Hemingway
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2016, 11:22:08 AM »

Trunk did once say GNR is not one of his favorite bands ever ... but I don;t see that as a knock against Eddie...different strokes for different folks.

I remember him saying that, but I can't remember him saying it specifically was because of Axl's voice.

Sweetness is a virtue
JAEBALL
Legend

« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2016, 11:25:14 AM »

I remember him saying that, but I can't remember him saying it specifically was because of Axl's voice.

Yeah I don't either.

Axl Rose IS Skeletor
Pedrolg
Opening Act

« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2016, 02:24:35 PM »

I don't get the Trunk hate. Considering he is a journalist and host of a show, yeah, of course he needs attention. Attention is what measures how good at his job he is.
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2016, 02:36:27 PM »

I don't get the Trunk hate. Considering he is a journalist and host of a show, yeah, of course he needs attention. Attention is what measures how good at his job he is.

I do get that some people are a little annoyed by his self-promotion, but I also like the guy.

He's been in the business for a long time and is very dedicated to spread the word of rock music, he brings us quite a lot of good interviews I think.

Sweetness is a virtue
D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2016, 03:55:09 PM »

Hahahaha

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2016, 03:58:55 PM »

Yeah I don't either.
He loved AFD, but thought the UYI's were too bloated. I believe he said he preferred Velvet Revolver to post AFD Guns, but I never heard him say he didn't like Axl's voice.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2016, 04:09:07 PM »

AjajJajAJJAja  Grin IDEM

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
RnT
Legend

Every saint has a past, every sinner has a future.

« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2016, 10:30:02 PM »

So,  Thursday we will hear some GNR news from Trunk

Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: