Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 26, 2024, 01:58:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228107 Posts in 43260 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Izzy?s tweets last night
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Izzy?s tweets last night  (Read 18586 times)
xxgunsxx
Headliner

« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2016, 11:32:33 PM »

What's the DVD thing about MSL mentioned?
ice cream sand pig
VIP

startled by a skeleton that failed the challenge

« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2016, 12:05:31 AM »

didn't a buddy of MSL tweet and remove this

dang that looks so rad. Very cool name and cover, but whether or not it's real I have no clue. I would be happy with that though if it was real. if someone faked it, they did a good job. not sure what that dilettante hilton has to do with anything though. her dress looks almost like bubble wrap.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2016, 12:08:10 AM by rj seitz » Logged

anonymous communication sucks like a pleco

trolls spin webs i squirm like a gecko

noticed from the get go that my ego doesn't let go

mad like POTUS, less privelleged, more ghetto
D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #22 on: April 07, 2016, 12:18:49 AM »

Yeah, I kind of dug that name.

But no, not real.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
ice cream sand pig
VIP

startled by a skeleton that failed the challenge

« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2016, 03:04:08 AM »

^aww, bumskys. maybe the real one will be even cooler though. thanks for letting me know!

anonymous communication sucks like a pleco

trolls spin webs i squirm like a gecko

noticed from the get go that my ego doesn't let go

mad like POTUS, less privelleged, more ghetto
bicycle handgrenade
Headliner

« Reply #24 on: April 07, 2016, 03:31:04 AM »

What's the DVD thing about MSL mentioned?

I believe he's referring to the "Appetite for Democracy" DVD/Blu-ray. It was delayed pending approval from Slash. It seems the amicable resolution of that situation cracked open the door for further interaction.
FreddieJames
Rocker

« Reply #25 on: April 07, 2016, 03:48:26 AM »

That guy Msl is the self proclaimed know it all GNR insider... and he said some not so flattering things about Izzy demanding to be paid more money... and then izzy tweeted who asking who he was.

He said GNR and Izzy couldn't agree on money. What is unflattering about that?

I've read Msl's site before and his answer to most questions seems to be, "I don't know." Have never seen him claim to be a know it all. He must be some sort of insider though as he announced months in advance the exact day GNR would be announced for Coachella and he was the first person to break the news about Axl meeting with AC/DC.

Anybody working in the music industry could have known the announcement of Coachella since that goes by Coachella's agenda and planning, not GnR's. Also, there's no confirmation Axl actually met with Ac/DC. There's also people saying that those pics from TMZ were taken on different days, just put together for a story.

So to me, he never knew anything. And I just read on his website regarding Izzy's tweets what HE said and it seems to me he's just someone claiming to know something, who knows nothing. When people ask follow up questions he answers with 'Enough drama for one day' or something like that. Yeah sure dude...  hihi Guy doesn't know shit but likes to get attention.

So there's no way he actually knows why Izzy will or will not be there.

Don't need your religion,
Don't watch that much T.V.,
Just making my living baby,
And that's enough for me.
jamillos22
Rocker

« Reply #26 on: April 07, 2016, 10:00:15 AM »

MSL is a real douchebag.

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/report-guns-n-roses-reunion-almost-fell-apart/

Hell has frozen over.
wp9215
Opening Act

« Reply #27 on: April 07, 2016, 10:03:41 AM »

dang that looks so rad. Very cool name and cover, but whether or not it's real I have no clue. I would be happy with that though if it was real. if someone faked it, they did a good job. not sure what that dilettante hilton has to do with anything though. her dress looks almost like bubble wrap.

it's from a photo site where you could drop that photo in to make it look like Paris Hilton is promoting anything you want at a big event http://photofunia.com/effects/paris_hilton
FreddieJames
Rocker

« Reply #28 on: April 07, 2016, 10:21:54 AM »

That, and Blabbermouth is a piece of shit website for publishing things as a fact (the 100% true part) while nothing about Axl meeting with AC/DC has been proven true. It's still a rumor. They give this MSL loser and the naive the idea he actually IS someone with info while in reality he has not said anything that's proven to be true. Again, like the Coachella thing is something anyone could have guessed right since you just take A) a rumor + B) the dates on which Coachella has announced their line ups in the past and BOOM! you have a 50% chance of 'being in the know'.

Spirit
Legend

« Reply #29 on: April 07, 2016, 10:32:03 AM »

Again, like the Coachella thing is something anyone could have guessed right since you just take A) a rumor + B) the dates on which Coachella has announced their line ups in the past and BOOM! you have a 50% chance of 'being in the know'.

I think this was absolutely the case. It was known when the tickets for Coachella were to be released in January. Then you could look back to last year and see how many days beforehand the line-up was announced, and make a very good guess it would happen the same way this year.

Sweetness is a virtue
And you lost your virtue long ago
D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #30 on: April 07, 2016, 10:48:50 AM »

MSL is first and foremost about the promotion of MSL.

Then.  Now.  Forever.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
bicycle handgrenade
Headliner

« Reply #31 on: April 07, 2016, 11:22:31 AM »

There's also people saying that those pics from TMZ were taken on different days, just put together for a story.

So TMZ is lying about what day they spotted Axl & AC/DC at that rehearsal studio?
D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #32 on: April 07, 2016, 11:41:01 AM »

Well, look what the cat dragged in.

Surprised it took you this long, to be honest.

FreddieJames
Rocker

« Reply #33 on: April 07, 2016, 11:50:38 AM »

There's also people saying that those pics from TMZ were taken on different days, just put together for a story.

So TMZ is lying about what day they spotted Axl & AC/DC at that rehearsal studio?

Word on the street is that they might be misinformed themselves  hihi Or maybe they lied to have a story so that many people click click click so they can sell advertisements. We all know how accurate and trusthworthy TMZ is :'-)

Or maybe they went by what was going around (the Atlanta thing) and bought pictures of Axl and AC/DC members leaving the same building, assuming it was the same day. Well, I've read elsewhere that it wasn't the same day these pictures were taken. I am not saying I know anything, or the whole AC/DC isn't true. I am saying that nothing has been confirmed and no one knows shit. Including MSLoser.

bicycle handgrenade
Headliner

« Reply #34 on: April 07, 2016, 12:10:01 PM »

Word on the street is that they might be misinformed themselves  hihi Or maybe they lied to have a story so that many people click click click so they can sell advertisements. We all know how accurate and trusthworthy TMZ is :'-)

Or maybe they went by what was going around (the Atlanta thing) and bought pictures of Axl and AC/DC members leaving the same building, assuming it was the same day. Well, I've read elsewhere that it wasn't the same day these pictures were taken. I am not saying I know anything, or the whole AC/DC isn't true. I am saying that nothing has been confirmed and no one knows shit. Including MSLoser.

TMZ has a long history of breaking major stories and their accuracy rate is far higher than you're giving them credit for.

Axl is rarely photographed in public. So you're claiming that he just happened to be photographed leaving a rehearsal studio in Atlanta, with his new clean shaven look, and the photographer sat on the photo so that when AC/DC was coincidentally photographed leaving the same rehearsal studio in Atlanta, the photographer could lie and claim the photos were from the same day?

And somehow, also coincidentally, several days before the photos surfaced, MSL claimed Axl was in Atlanta for non-GNR rehearsals?

Man, if MSLoser doesn't know anything, that's a hell of a guess.
D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #35 on: April 07, 2016, 12:13:42 PM »

This is like when the creator of the Dilbert comic strip was going into message board forums and defending himself under fake names.

Are we required to play along here?

« Last Edit: April 07, 2016, 12:16:26 PM by D-GenerationX » Logged

oreilly1234
Opening Act

« Reply #36 on: April 07, 2016, 12:24:54 PM »

it's from a photo site where you could drop that photo in to make it look like Paris Hilton is promoting anything you want at a big event http://photofunia.com/effects/paris_hilton
but where does the Legend of the Red Panda pic come from that he put into the picture ?
FreddieJames
Rocker

« Reply #37 on: April 07, 2016, 01:34:35 PM »

TMZ has a long history of breaking major stories and their accuracy rate is far higher than you're giving them credit for.

Axl is rarely photographed in public. So you're claiming that he just happened to be photographed leaving a rehearsal studio in Atlanta, with his new clean shaven look, and the photographer sat on the photo so that when AC/DC was coincidentally photographed leaving the same rehearsal studio in Atlanta, the photographer could lie and claim the photos were from the same day?

And somehow, also coincidentally, several days before the photos surfaced, MSL claimed Axl was in Atlanta for non-GNR rehearsals?

Man, if MSLoser doesn't know anything, that's a hell of a guess.

Those pictures on TMZ surfaced way AFTER Axl had already been seen by people at the Atlanta Airport (even a photograph surfaced), AFTER it had been reported that Axl as well as AC/DC were in Atlanta. It was then suggested by some that he might be there to rehearse with AC/DC, while others said he was there to use the same rehearsal spaces for preparing the Las Vegas/Coachella shows.

The pics from TMZ are from the 28th of March, so they didn't break the story, they simply followed up on it. The picture that started that story was FIRST posted on FB, then posted on HereToday and THEN on GnrTruth. If MSL claims to 'know' why Axl was in Atlanta, we can all say 'duh'. Or maybe you can point out where MSL said -before the first pic of Axl in Atlanta surfaced on the 20th of March- that Axl was rehearsing with AC/DC? Maybe I missed that?

Because all the arguments you mention are from AFTER those first pics and stories started developing. And that doesn't make MSL an 'insider' or someone with inside information.

« Last Edit: April 07, 2016, 01:37:28 PM by FreddieJames » Logged

lostdream
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #38 on: April 07, 2016, 01:46:18 PM »

Izzy!!! 😂❤️
Too bad he didn't ask:"and who the FUCK is Jim!"
😂😂

Jim is a really cool dude if you actually get to chatting with him. Real knowledgeable about lots of stuff and really generous with his time and responses. He's one of a kind, one of those irreplaceable legendary members of gnr land.

I personally find that mentioned page just full of lunatics and easily forgettable.
This Jim douchebag was attacking people asking harmless questions, acting like king of the kings - last time I read their shit.
I disgust people acting that way. If I were Izzy - I'd kick their asses big time! 👍
That kind of shitbag will never have to be "generous" enough to chat with me. Cause I would rather drink myself into oblivion - than waste time on shitbags like that. This is not MY GnR World...😉🙈🎸

...We take for granted we know the whole story. We judge a book by its cover and read what we want between selected lines...
D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #39 on: April 07, 2016, 01:51:41 PM »

This Jim douchebag was attacking people asking harmless questions, acting like king of the kings - last time I read their shit.

That's what you think.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: