Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 27, 2024, 10:23:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228116 Posts in 43261 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Nightrain Membership
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Nightrain Membership  (Read 18355 times)
Ja5oN
Rocker

Maybe I'll get it right next time

« Reply #60 on: April 01, 2016, 09:24:35 PM »

from gunsnroses.com/help

TICKETS/PRESALES

How many tickets can I buy?
Paid members will be assigned a unique presale code, good for up to two (2) tickets total (example: purchase 1 ticket for 2 different shows; purchase 2 tickets for 1 show).

To ensure that members have access to presale tickets, we will monitor code use. Abuse or manipulation of the presale code 2-ticket limit is a violation of our terms of service. We reserve the right to cancel a member's ticket order and/or membership if they are found to abuse the presale privilege.

Paid membership is not a guarantee to purchase a ticket. Access to tickets is subject to availability, offered on a first-come-first-served basis. If your first show option is not available, you may select another show date to locate available ticket inventory.

For VIP package offers, there may be an order limit due to the limited quantities. Please visit VIP Nation in your region for full details on official VIP Packages:
VIP NATION NORTH AMERICA

Does a paid membership guarantee I can purchase tickets?
No. Paid membership is not a guarantee to purchase a ticket. Access to tickets is subject to availability, offered on a first-come-first-served basis. If your first show option is not available, you may select another show date to locate available ticket inventory.

How do I buy Fan Club presale tickets?
Login to the website, then go to the Tour section. Your member presale code and the ticketing links will appear in the tour schedule at least 24 hours prior to the start of any member presale.

Click the link for the show you want to attend, and you will be taken to the Ticketing site.

Enter your presale code to access the Fan Club presale in progress. IMPORTANT: do not cut and paste your code; type in each character into the field, then click the submit button.

* Members also can find their unique presale code on their Account Profile page at least 24 hours prior to the start of any member presal.

Toronto11/29/02 Ottawa11/17/06 London2/25/10
Vegas11/23&24/12 Toronto7/15/13(mic) Vegas5/28(whistle),30&31/14
Toronto7/16/16 Montreal 8/19/17 Ottawa 8/21/17
Toronto 10/29&30/17
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #61 on: April 01, 2016, 09:41:04 PM »

I simply can't buy a membership on the Nightrain.  rant no
Classic Case
Rocker

I know that I'm a classic case

« Reply #62 on: April 01, 2016, 09:56:42 PM »

somebody knows how many VIP tickets I can get?
MNGS717
Rocker

« Reply #63 on: April 01, 2016, 09:58:04 PM »

Thanks for the heads up, Ja5oN!  Even though tickets are not guaranteed it's too bad that members(especially OG members) can't get a little better pre-sale offer.  Not asking for anything free but would be nice to not have to compete with the hordes of scalpers.  The DC show capacity is possibly around 50,000 and Philly is possibly around 40,000.
Not trying to complain either.  Still thrilled there are a bunch of shows close enough to drive!  
« Last Edit: April 01, 2016, 10:53:23 PM by MNGS717 » Logged

12/6/02 Philly
11/20/11 Wilkes-Barre,PA
2/23/12 Silver Spring, MD
5/13/14 Bethlehem,PA
6/26/16 Landover,Md
7/14/16 Philly
8/13/17 Hershey
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #64 on: April 01, 2016, 10:01:15 PM »

I think you need to go to the help page on the site (link at the bottom of the page), and explain the problems you're having.

Sweetness is a virtue
And you lost your virtue long ago
GnR-NOW
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #65 on: April 01, 2016, 10:10:45 PM »

So I know the 2 ticket limit is pretty self explanatory, BUT just so I hear it from someone else ... I can only buy 2 tickets - it doesn't matter if thats 2 to one show, or 1 to 2 shows .... 2 is it per membership?

MNGS717
Rocker

« Reply #66 on: April 01, 2016, 10:13:10 PM »

So I know the 2 ticket limit is pretty self explanatory, BUT just so I hear it from someone else ... I can only buy 2 tickets - it doesn't matter if thats 2 to one show, or 1 to 2 shows .... 2 is it per membership?

Ja5oN just posted the link above: gunsnroses.com/help

12/6/02 Philly
11/20/11 Wilkes-Barre,PA
2/23/12 Silver Spring, MD
5/13/14 Bethlehem,PA
6/26/16 Landover,Md
7/14/16 Philly
8/13/17 Hershey
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #67 on: April 01, 2016, 10:15:03 PM »

That's how it's described.

But for me, that begs the question if it's 2 tickets a year or 2 tickets per presale code. I'm guessing the next batch of tour dates will have a different code.

For example: If they decide to come to Europe later in the year, and I've used the presale code for one of these US shows, can I participate in the Euro-shows presales?

Sweetness is a virtue
And you lost your virtue long ago
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #68 on: April 01, 2016, 10:48:02 PM »

That's how it's described.

But for me, that begs the question if it's 2 tickets a year or 2 tickets per presale code. I'm guessing the next batch of tour dates will have a different code.

For example: If they decide to come to Europe later in the year, and I've used the presale code for one of these US shows, can I participate in the Euro-shows presales?

I assume yes, or some folks who used their coachella codes are gonna be annoyed come tomorrow. I think its 2 per presale opportunity.

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

« Reply #69 on: April 01, 2016, 10:50:49 PM »

I think you need to go to the help page on the site (link at the bottom of the page), and explain the problems you're having.
Thanks, never noticed that before. Gotta go to bed now, it's 4.50 AM damn it. Been a long day, see ya all tomorrow.
gnr1967
Rocker

One person's morality is another person's nonsense

« Reply #70 on: April 02, 2016, 02:06:05 AM »

Just bought a membership.  So far it seems to be working, although it didn't calculate shipping and taxes for the shirt and hoodie, and no idea how long until everything ships.   I got the presale code though, which is the most important thing.   ok
CheapJon
Legend

« Reply #71 on: April 02, 2016, 05:15:32 AM »

Just bought a membership.  So far it seems to be working, although it didn't calculate shipping and taxes for the shirt and hoodie, and no idea how long until everything ships.   I got the presale code though, which is the most important thing.   ok
Good to know. I still can't get it to work. Went to the help page last night. None of the information there helped me so I sent an e-mail to them. Don't think I'm gonna get any replies/help.

Has anyone else ever heard of the issues I'm getting?
CheapJon
Legend

« Reply #72 on: April 02, 2016, 07:52:57 AM »

Just got a new message:

"We are sorry, but due to a large number of fraudulent credit card attempts from your area, we are unable to process your request at this time. Please call the toll-free order line at 1-800-767-7160 or international at +1-916-414-2921 to complete your order."

Fuck this shit. Tried calling. Just got some automated answer that it wasn't available and it wanted me to leave a message. Guess that means no pre-sale for me, unless my buddy can fix it.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2016, 08:12:56 AM by CheapJon » Logged
oldfan
Rocker

aka.... hrmmmmm

« Reply #73 on: April 02, 2016, 11:20:46 AM »

11:02 everything gone, blah rant

Bazfreak
VIP

Wololoo

« Reply #74 on: April 03, 2016, 02:05:56 PM »

I bought a membership hoping that they announce a South American tour and also hoping it guarantees pre-sale for those! Risky but i feel safe that way!

14/apr/2010 @Apoteose Rio | 02/oct/2011 @Rock in Rio 2011 | 20/mar/2014 @HSBC Arena Rio | 12/nov/2016 @Alllianz Park S?o Paulo | 15/nov/2016 @Est?dio Engenh?o Rio | 23/sep/2017 @ Rock in Rio 2017
gunsnroses85
Headliner

YOU'RE GONNA' DIEEEE!!!!!

« Reply #75 on: April 06, 2016, 11:13:30 AM »

I have a friend who may be interested in going to the DC show but with his work schedule he may be forced to be out of town that weekend. I have no experience selling a ticket online but I would be forced to if he's unable to attend, not looking to make a profit. Being that I would buy that ticket under the Nightrain presale would I be punished for reselling my ticket that I acquired through their presale? The last thing I want to happen is to be penalized for trying to not end up stuck with an extra ticket if he can not attend.

Oh she's a cornshucker!
Chivi
Headliner

Chinese Democracy 'Cover Z'

« Reply #76 on: April 06, 2016, 02:38:55 PM »

Has anyone from abroad (not US) received the Nightrain Membership Package yet?

I bought mine (from Argentina) in January; it was just sent a month ago?and I`m still waiting for it.  Roll Eyes
The tracking service was 3 times the price of the membership (back then the membership was much cheaper than now), so I didn't order it ... no?.and now all I can think of is a Mexican mule coming from Fontana, CA and crossing the Andes wearing my GNR t-shirt.  Angry

Yaahh I know?.Cool Mule Cool !

Aprieto los dientes, miro a los dementes ...y d?nde est?s vos??
GNRchickCLE
Opening Act

« Reply #77 on: April 07, 2016, 01:49:47 PM »

i bought my membership last year. i just got the basic digital version.
when they reopened the site the menu bar at the top now has an UPGRADE tab but no drop down info.
any insight?

also, anyone know when the community/forum/blog pages will return?

thanks!!

« Last Edit: April 07, 2016, 02:05:11 PM by GNRchickCLE » Logged

Time's short your life's your own
And in the end we are just...
Dust n' Bones
GNRchickCLE
Opening Act

« Reply #78 on: April 07, 2016, 01:51:28 PM »

I bought mine (from Argentina) in January; it was just sent a month ago?and I`m still waiting for it.  Roll Eyes
The tracking service was 3 times the price of the membership (back then the membership was much cheaper than now), so I didn't order it ... no?.and now all I can think of is a Mexican mule coming from Fontana, CA and crossing the Andes wearing my GNR t-shirt.  Angry

the site says swag gets mailed out in JUNE... patience  Grin

Time's short your life's your own
And in the end we are just...
Dust n' Bones
minerva
Opening Act

« Reply #79 on: April 07, 2016, 04:05:22 PM »

I am from Europe and I got it last week.  I would give it some more days and then contact Wonderful Union. I had an issue with the t-shirt back in Christmas and they helped a lot  Smiley
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: