Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 29, 2024, 08:24:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228131 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  G N' R Play Troubadour Friday, April 1, 2016: Axl, Slash & Duff Reunited
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 92 Go Down Print
Author Topic: G N' R Play Troubadour Friday, April 1, 2016: Axl, Slash & Duff Reunited  (Read 330162 times)
Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #680 on: April 01, 2016, 04:31:05 PM »

Are we certain there will be a press conference?

The only son of a bitch with enough piss, vinegar and kill-?em-all attitude to shove an M-80 up rock?s collective ass right now is Axl Rose. [LA Weekly]
PsychoKiss344
Opening Act

« Reply #681 on: April 01, 2016, 04:32:14 PM »

Are we certain there will be a press conference?

nope, just rumours
Evan442
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« Reply #682 on: April 01, 2016, 04:34:02 PM »

Just got back home from the Tower Records lot, was about halfway up the line but still didn't get a ticket. After the cutoff, security walked up and told us they had a lot more to sell, but the band's guest list kept growing so we got cut off. I think that's a bummer, because their friends can get on the guest list and watch close up from the side of the stage at any of their shows. Not sure how many wristbands were actually given out. Anyone know?

And by the way, I have a Live Like A Suicide EP and original cover Appetite LP, each signed by both Slash and Duff. Anyone who gets me into the show tonight, they're yours!

how much were they charging for the Troubadour shirts.  I noticed they're already on ebay at over inflated prices $150+
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #683 on: April 01, 2016, 04:36:23 PM »

Yeah. I just think a press conference today would soften the impact of the surprise show. And I guess the band will make a press release after the gig with tons of information about the tour anyways.

pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #684 on: April 01, 2016, 04:36:35 PM »

Just got back home from the Tower Records lot, was about halfway up the line but still didn't get a ticket. After the cutoff, security walked up and told us they had a lot more to sell, but the band's guest list kept growing so we got cut off. I think that's a bummer, because their friends can get on the guest list and watch close up from the side of the stage at any of their shows. Not sure how many wristbands were actually given out. Anyone know?

And by the way, I have a Live Like A Suicide EP and original cover Appetite LP, each signed by both Slash and Duff. Anyone who gets me into the show tonight, they're yours!

Someone on site said they capped the wristbands at 160.  Someone else said they were told they had 200 tickets to sell.

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

« Reply #685 on: April 01, 2016, 04:37:18 PM »

how much were they charging for the Troubadour shirts.  I noticed they're already on ebay at over inflated prices $150+

Depends on the shirt.  One was $30, one was $50.  I think they had a hoodie for $65, too.

Together again,
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #686 on: April 01, 2016, 04:40:28 PM »

That's a bummer but even if those friends of the band are on the guest lists the ticket limit available would still have to be decreased. They likely can't have a over capacity crowd. The fire marshal would likely shut it down for safety reasons.
Evan442
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« Reply #687 on: April 01, 2016, 04:42:02 PM »

Depends on the shirt.  One was $30, one was $50.  I think they had a hoodie for $65, too.

I was digging that GnFnR's one.  Did it look like they had a lot?  Was thinking of swinging by later this evening after work, but I'm in Burbank and wouldn't want to waste the time to drive there if the shit sold out fast.
novemberparadise23
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #688 on: April 01, 2016, 04:43:51 PM »

When this was all rumors It sounded so great I almost couldnt believe it. Now that its actually a reality I am in shock! Im 3000 iles away in New York and Im still so pumped up for those lucky enough to be there  beer

"life sucks, but in a really beautiful kind of way."
RnT
Legend

Every saint has a past, every sinner has a future.

« Reply #689 on: April 01, 2016, 04:44:24 PM »

From these videos, no Izzy and Steven on the walls?

Spirit
Legend

« Reply #690 on: April 01, 2016, 04:45:11 PM »

I missed this.

The walls inside Tower?

Sweetness is a virtue
And you lost your virtue long ago
RnT
Legend

Every saint has a past, every sinner has a future.

« Reply #691 on: April 01, 2016, 04:46:59 PM »

I missed this.

The walls inside Tower?

Yeah
Didin?t see any Izzy/Steven reference, only Axl, Slash and Duff

HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #692 on: April 01, 2016, 05:08:49 PM »

Thanks Friends By All Info

beer

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
schizo6
Opening Act

« Reply #693 on: April 01, 2016, 05:09:52 PM »

Someone on site said they capped the wristbands at 160.  Someone else said they were told they had 200 tickets to sell.

Only 160? So the vast majority go to VIP inner circle. Bummer.
40oz
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #694 on: April 01, 2016, 05:12:31 PM »

The black shirt w/ white GnR logo and "April Fools Day" was $30. I grabbed two and an awesome even poster.
Lowrlder54
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #695 on: April 01, 2016, 05:13:19 PM »

I believe it was 180, i spoke to the last person to get in. I had 139 but they wern't handing them out completely in order. We were originally told 200 by some security guard.
Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #696 on: April 01, 2016, 05:21:06 PM »

Bring it!!

The only son of a bitch with enough piss, vinegar and kill-?em-all attitude to shove an M-80 up rock?s collective ass right now is Axl Rose. [LA Weekly]
OscarAxl22
VIP

« Reply #697 on: April 01, 2016, 05:21:26 PM »

There is a new pic of the stage set up inside
I have it but don't know how to post it lol

If anyone else knows how to post it from mobile let me know
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #698 on: April 01, 2016, 05:22:07 PM »

Do you mean at The Troubadour?

Sweetness is a virtue
And you lost your virtue long ago
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

« Reply #699 on: April 01, 2016, 05:22:36 PM »

Email it to me, I'll host it somewhere and post it here.  I'm DMing you my email addy. Smiley

Together again,
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 92 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: