Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 27, 2024, 02:30:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228114 Posts in 43260 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Axl confirmed as new singer for AC/DC tour (June 1, 2016: US dates announced)
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69 70 ... 120 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axl confirmed as new singer for AC/DC tour (June 1, 2016: US dates announced)  (Read 501959 times)
reayj2003
VIP

« Reply #1340 on: May 15, 2016, 06:18:36 PM »

I've created an account. How do I download this? Is it good quality?
adman2374
Rocker

« Reply #1341 on: May 15, 2016, 06:25:09 PM »

You are very tough. Axl is literally on his own caged island for these shows. And I can't believe how awesome he is doing. At the end of We solute you, so what that the note was dropped for a split second. He came right back very strong and held it. And probably only maniacs like us heard it drop. Axl is CRUSHING this!!!

my first post..  been trolling here for years. 

the last post is spot on...   and has me worried
that he will damage his voice...   like in Spain at
the end of we salute you song....   I hope he tones
it down a little..  he already proved he can sing
acdc songs like a boss...

GNRVahland
Rocker

All Quiet on the Western Front

« Reply #1342 on: May 15, 2016, 07:00:48 PM »

Just download it using a torrent program (uTorrent or another)
First one is OK....second I don't know yet but it all depends the standards you're used to.

www.dimeadozen.org/download.php/561453/AcDc%202016-05-13%20Marseille.torrent

www.dimeadozen.org/download.php/561459/AC-DC%2C%20Marseille.%20Stade%20Velodrome%2C%202016.05.13.torrent
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #1343 on: May 15, 2016, 10:08:24 PM »

First one is OK....second I don't know yet but it all depends the standards you're used to.

www.dimeadozen.org/download.php/561459/AC-DC%2C%20Marseille.%20Stade%20Velodrome%2C%202016.05.13.torrent

No Work

Cry

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #1344 on: May 16, 2016, 02:38:35 AM »

I've downloaded both. The first one is superior. The second one i deleted before the end of the first song because the quality just wasn't that great.
ice cream sand pig
VIP

startled by a skeleton that failed the challenge

« Reply #1345 on: May 16, 2016, 03:12:34 AM »

Do you guys think that he will keep this level for the GNR tour? I saw a video from a professional singing teacher saying that Axl never lost his ability to "rasp" if you will...its just a mater of sparing his voice so he can have a longer career. What happens is...with ACDC Axl is givin 100%, every concert...thats why everybody is in awe...like...wow, this guy can sing...yes he can and always could, however with GNR (his regular job) he spares his charge. I do hope he carry on with this effort for the rest of the tour but it may be tough for him so dont create expectations!

Heres the video...its in portuguese and most of you wont understand a thing, but he basically says what I described above.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ymfmUhCzdk

the reason i dont buy this is, if he can turn his rasp off and on, where was it during the "round 1" thing (jungle/maddy/pc thing with bucket and co. vmas i think?)? the duet with springsteen? the golden gods? why not crank it up all the way for the filming of the afd blue ray? seems strange to choose not to sound like he does on the acdc songs during such impactful events.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2016, 03:16:39 AM by rj seitz » Logged

anonymous communication sucks like a pleco

trolls spin webs i squirm like a gecko

noticed from the get go that my ego doesn't let go

mad like POTUS, less privelleged, more ghetto
ITARocker
VIP

"Ol? Ol? Ol?, Axl Axl!!!"

« Reply #1346 on: May 16, 2016, 04:21:02 AM »

Do you guys think that he will keep this level for the GNR tour? I saw a video from a professional singing teacher saying that Axl never lost his ability to "rasp" if you will...its just a mater of sparing his voice so he can have a longer career. What happens is...with ACDC Axl is givin 100%, every concert...thats why everybody is in awe...like...wow, this guy can sing...yes he can and always could, however with GNR (his regular job) he spares his charge. I do hope he carry on with this effort for the rest of the tour but it may be tough for him so dont create expectations!

Heres the video...its in portuguese and most of you wont understand a thing, but he basically says what I described above.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ymfmUhCzdk

the reason i dont buy this is, if he can turn his rasp off and on, where was it during the "round 1" thing (jungle/maddy/pc thing with bucket and co. vmas i think?)? the duet with springsteen? the golden gods? why not crank it up all the way for the filming of the afd blue ray? seems strange to choose not to sound like he does on the acdc songs during such impactful events.

Infact it's just bullshit... Axl has always had problems with his voice. The guy is not much talkative about that, and nobody never asked him about clean/rasp, voice change etc. I think he's got many physical problems during these years (bloated, winded): in 2011-2014 his voice was SHOT (for whatever reason) and that's it. He had 2 years to restore his voice (in any way possible) and here we are. Obviously he worked hard to reach this point. Now he's at his top, hope this will last forever peace
Nikki_Sixx
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #1347 on: May 16, 2016, 04:23:49 AM »

So who'll be there on Monday in Werchter ?  I know I'll be  Grin
\o_ I'm in. Front row tomorrow!! Can't wait!!
I'm so expecting Axl to tweet a funny joke about hells bells or hellhole, referring to Trump calling Brussels a hellhole not long ago.  Wink

Front row ?  It's gonna be a long day then  Grin

Seems like I won't be taping after all :

http://www.standaard.be/cnt/dmf20160513_02288261

I'm gonna try taping tonight with IPhone and iRig, after some advice over at Dime.  'try' is the key word  Grin

[Axl] Arnhem '01 (cancelled) - Pukkelpop '02 - Graspop '06 - Nijmegen '06 (+ Izzy) - Paris '10 - Antwerp '10 - Lille '10 - Rotterdam '12 - Paris '12 - Graspop '12 [Axl/Dc] Werchter '16
Koskenkorvasieni
Rocker

Guns N' Finland

« Reply #1348 on: May 16, 2016, 06:10:54 AM »

Axl has always had problems with his voice. The guy is not much talkative about that, and nobody never asked him about clean/rasp, voice change etc. I think he's got many physical problems during these years (bloated, winded): in 2011-2014 his voice was SHOT (for whatever reason) and that's it. He had 2 years to restore his voice (in any way possible) and here we are. Obviously he worked hard to reach this point. Now he's at his top, hope this will last forever peace

The same thing happened to Bruce Dickinson in the eighties. He can't hit any high notes on Live After Death or Maiden Engalnd, but his voice came back with a vengeance in the nineties.  Cool

So Lone Starr, now you see that evil will always thriumph, because good is dumb.
reayj2003
VIP

« Reply #1349 on: May 16, 2016, 08:00:22 AM »

Can someone help. How do I get this?? I've downloaded uTorrent..But how do I get it off dimeadozen?
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #1350 on: May 16, 2016, 08:04:25 AM »

You need to be logged in on the site. Then download the .torrent file (it should open in your Torrent application) which will then download the bootleg itself to your computer.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
reayj2003
VIP

« Reply #1351 on: May 16, 2016, 08:11:29 AM »

You need to be logged in on the site. Then download the .torrent file (it should open in your Torrent application) which will then download the bootleg itself to your computer.

/jarmo

I'm logged in (it says as guest). But I can't see an option that says download torrent file??
ice cream sand pig
VIP

startled by a skeleton that failed the challenge

« Reply #1352 on: May 16, 2016, 08:24:57 AM »

Axl has always had problems with his voice. The guy is not much talkative about that, and nobody never asked him about clean/rasp, voice change etc. I think he's got many physical problems during these years (bloated, winded): in 2011-2014 his voice was SHOT (for whatever reason) and that's it. He had 2 years to restore his voice (in any way possible) and here we are. Obviously he worked hard to reach this point. Now he's at his top, hope this will la:peace:

The same thing happened to Bruce Dickinson in the eighties. He can't hit any high notes on Live After Death or Maiden Engalnd, but his voice came back with a vengeance in the nineties.  Cool

interesting about bruce. i could see how a voice like axls could have lots of variables involved. probably lots that can go wrong when you sing like that. but i do believe he always gives it his best.

anonymous communication sucks like a pleco

trolls spin webs i squirm like a gecko

noticed from the get go that my ego doesn't let go

mad like POTUS, less privelleged, more ghetto
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #1353 on: May 16, 2016, 08:25:33 AM »

http://wiki.dimeadozen.org/index.php/DimeFAQ:Frequently_Asked_Questions#cannotdownload

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
reayj2003
VIP

« Reply #1354 on: May 16, 2016, 08:31:51 AM »

Thanks Jarmo. Are you attending any of the European shows??
gunsbetterthanever
Rocker

« Reply #1355 on: May 16, 2016, 08:59:38 AM »

Off the charts!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7actwFYEl0

....Hey Yeah.....Are ya Ready?
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #1356 on: May 16, 2016, 09:15:36 AM »

That's the plan. London and Denmark...

/jarmo

JAEBALL
Legend

« Reply #1357 on: May 16, 2016, 09:23:17 AM »

jarmo

Do you know if Axl will be out of the chair during this ACDC run?

I know the cast comes off soon...but he still might have to take it easy on that foot for a while.

Axl Rose IS Skeletor
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #1358 on: May 16, 2016, 09:31:05 AM »

No, I don't know what's going on with that.

/jarmo

ckgent
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #1359 on: May 16, 2016, 11:04:10 AM »

That's the plan. London and Denmark...

/jarmo

Will keep my eyes peeled and will come say hello if I do see ya in Denmark.
Also, if you need something to do after the london show, or the night before it, you should come check the band I play in, there is interesting history between Axl & our frontman.
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69 70 ... 120 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: