Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 25, 2024, 07:50:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228106 Posts in 43260 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  [UPDATES] April 19, 2016 ? Foro Sol, Mexico City
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 19 Go Down Print
Author Topic: [UPDATES] April 19, 2016 ? Foro Sol, Mexico City  (Read 82971 times)
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #260 on: April 20, 2016, 12:45:56 AM »

Slightly shorter show tonight then the last few?
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #261 on: April 20, 2016, 12:47:25 AM »

Slightly shorter show tonight then the last few?

Slightly, tonight was 2hrs 20mins

Previous ones have been 2hrs 25-30mins

Sweetness is a virtue
And you lost your virtue long ago
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #262 on: April 20, 2016, 12:55:25 AM »

Took a snapshot from one of the streams, you can see some of the crowd. It's massive!

Sweetness is a virtue
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #263 on: April 20, 2016, 01:02:08 AM »

Thanks for all the updates tonight Jarmo!  Cheesy

Sweetness is a virtue
OscarAxl22
VIP

« Reply #264 on: April 20, 2016, 01:04:18 AM »

sorry if this has already been answered, was jarmo at the show?
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #265 on: April 20, 2016, 01:07:12 AM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4Symzcn1OM

Sweetness is a virtue
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #266 on: April 20, 2016, 01:09:12 AM »

I assume he was.
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #267 on: April 20, 2016, 02:05:06 AM »

I assume he was.

Yes

ok

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
Thiago
Headliner

To all you idiots out there, in cocaine land!

« Reply #268 on: April 20, 2016, 02:42:11 AM »

https://youtu.be/8vSZXwKO_xk
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #269 on: April 20, 2016, 03:08:11 AM »

During some songs, the actual ground was bouncing because of the crowd jumping. That's not something I have experienced at every show....

What an amazing show!

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Thiago
Headliner

« Reply #270 on: April 20, 2016, 03:26:53 AM »

During some songs, the actual ground was bouncing because of the crowd jumping. That's not something I have experienced at every show....

What an amazing show!

/jarmo

but maybe except for SCOM..

https://youtu.be/DMR_cOJJUS8

sorry man, but seens to me some kind of 'funeral' crowd.. Sweet Child does not deserve that, at least

anyway, it must be a hell of show and I m happy 4u and everyone else who was there!
Princess Leia
« Reply #271 on: April 20, 2016, 03:41:44 AM »

What an amazing show!

/jarmo

sorry man, but seens to me some kind of 'funeral' crowd.. Sweet Child does not deserve that, at least

anyway, it must be a hell of show and I m happy 4u and everyone else who was there!

I don't think it's a funeral. Just listen to them singing. I guess the issue is the phones. Now people are recoding. If they jump up and down with their phones in their hands they get bad quality videos. They can't have it both ways I'm afraid
ITARocker
VIP

"Ol? Ol? Ol?, Axl Axl!!!"

« Reply #272 on: April 20, 2016, 04:05:21 AM »

People and their fuckin phones... I can understand here and there but cmon, all concert long? 

It's funny how people keep on recording things to share them on their social network and actually they  don't enjoy anything  hihi rofl
Thiago
Headliner

« Reply #273 on: April 20, 2016, 04:09:49 AM »

What an amazing show!

/jarmo

I don't think it's a funeral. Just listen to them singing. I guess the issue is the phones. Now people are recoding. If they jump up and down with their phones in their hands they get bad quality videos. They can't have it both ways I'm afraid

Recording? Really? Ask this to the south america guys.. if I was there, I could record something of the show, of course, but some minutes,you know what meaning?
Thiago
Headliner

« Reply #274 on: April 20, 2016, 04:12:35 AM »

People and their fuckin phones... I can understand here and there but cmon, all concert long? 

It's funny how people keep on recording things to share them on their social network and actually they  don't enjoy anything  hihi rofl

now "we" are talking! ok
kaasupoltin
Also a "mercenary" football fan!
Legend

Chinese Democracy out 2014!

« Reply #275 on: April 20, 2016, 04:46:53 AM »

Looks like a massive crowd! Any idea how many people were there? The venue is also pretty sweet, a fine example of how to recycle hihi

But the phones... oh my...

BEEP.
Helsinki 07.05.2006 - Helsinki 07.06.2006 - Helsinki 06.05.2010 - H?meenlinna 07.01.2017
Lord Stan
VIP

« Reply #276 on: April 20, 2016, 05:37:43 AM »

I just don't get the phones. Someone else will be recording it anyway and by the time you get back home or to your hotel the first clips will have come up already. Then after a couple of days we get some very good quality stuff.

So why bother yourself as the chances are someone else will have better quality anyway.

But this is something that will never change or yes it will but only to worse.
Princess Leia
« Reply #277 on: April 20, 2016, 05:44:00 AM »

What an amazing show!

/jarmo

Recording? Really? Ask this to the south america guys.. if I was there, I could record something of the show, of course, but some minutes,you know what meaning?

I'd rather enjoy the show so I see your point. But at the same time because of phones we have periscope and videos. So there are positive things and negative things about recording
Hypird
Headliner

Hanoi Rocks

« Reply #278 on: April 20, 2016, 05:51:00 AM »

I just don't get the phones. Someone else will be recording it anyway and by the time you get back home or to your hotel the first clips will have come up already. Then after a couple of days we get some very good quality stuff.

So why bother yourself as the chances are someone else will have better quality anyway.

But this is something that will never change or yes it will but only to worse.
It is a personal memento. Many prefer to take pictures themselves when they are for example visiting some place instead of using much better professional photos already available.

"Just because I don?t sleep
Doesn?t mean that I?ve stopped dreaming"
ITARocker
VIP

"Ol? Ol? Ol?, Axl Axl!!!"

« Reply #279 on: April 20, 2016, 05:56:22 AM »

What an amazing show!

/jarmo

I'd rather enjoy the show so I see your point. But at the same time because of phones we have periscope and videos. So there are positive things and negative things about recording

You're right, but 90% of  people know for sure their videos will suck for many reasons and they keep on filming anyway. Plain stupid. Its' sad, proving you've been there actually is more important than be there, people can't do anything for themselves without showing it to the others. Obviously they can do whatever they want, but i won't stop judging them in a bad way  ok
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 19 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: