Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 10:15:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228530 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  General "Not In This Lifetime... Tour" thread *1st POST UPDATE NOV 30*
Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... 119 Go Down Print
Author Topic: General "Not In This Lifetime... Tour" thread *1st POST UPDATE NOV 30*  (Read 516357 times)
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #1980 on: December 01, 2016, 09:35:10 AM »

Not seeing this mentioned in here, but gnr are playing slane castle in the 27th of may, tickets on sale next Friday!

Where are you getting this information from?
Ticket master

Link?
Directly from member of staff, official confirmation will be issued Monday, tickets on sale Friday!

Still a rumour then, rather then 'they are playing'- and the first time Slane Castle has been mentioned as a venue in this context. Every other rumour has said Croke Park. Have to wait and see what happens.

"Beyond the realms of dedication, venturing worryingly deep sometimes into obsessional delusion"
Irishfecker
Headliner

Superman is Irish,and he's a fecker,he's me

« Reply #1981 on: December 01, 2016, 09:44:58 AM »

Not seeing this mentioned in here, but gnr are playing slane castle in the 27th of may, tickets on sale next Friday!

Ticket master

Link?
Directly from member of staff, official confirmation will be issued Monday, tickets on sale Friday!

Still a rumour then, rather then 'they are playing'- and the first time Slane Castle has been mentioned as a venue in this context. Every other rumour has said Croke Park. Have to wait and see what happens.
If it was a rumour I wouldn't post! You'll see Monday amigo!

i am the fatherIrishfecker,who happens to be superman too,feel priveleged to know me?

why the fuck not?
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #1982 on: December 01, 2016, 09:52:36 AM »

Ticket master

Link?

I'm not saying they're not playing at Slane Castle, I'm not saying they are. I'm sure you'll see that over the years we've had a LOT of people passing through this board telling us about 'inside information'- 95 per cent of it turns out not to be true,  so we're a pretty cynical bunch until things are actually officially confirmed! Everything we've been discussing is rumours really, until that official announcement gets announced.

"Beyond the realms of dedication, venturing worryingly deep sometimes into obsessional delusion"
ROSE
VIP

Nice boys Dont Play Rock N Roll!!!!!!

« Reply #1983 on: December 01, 2016, 10:08:09 AM »

beer Slane Castle beer

Hope this is true. If its come directly from a ticketmaster employee its a good sign. On the 25th Anniversary of the last time they played there. I was at that gig in 1992, almost 25 years ago, time really fly's.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2016, 10:10:08 AM by ROSE » Logged
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #1984 on: December 01, 2016, 10:15:27 AM »

Wasn't there a press conference billed for Monday for Croke Park?

edit: There is one planned for Monday at Croke Park. Seems to be either GNR or Adele are being suggested as the reason.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2016, 10:21:08 AM by allwaystired » Logged

ROSE
VIP

« Reply #1985 on: December 01, 2016, 10:41:52 AM »

Two companies Aiken Promotions and MCD handle pretty much all concerts in Ireland. MCD I think have handled all GNR shows here and they have nothing about any announcement on their website or Facebook. Aiken Promotions do have announcement on Monday but its for a New Country Music festival next year by all accounts, not confirmed yet.

Croke Park and Aviva stadium are still rumours, most papers here have gone mostly with Croke Park to the rumours recently.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2016, 10:44:38 AM by ROSE » Logged
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #1986 on: December 01, 2016, 10:45:51 AM »

Two companies Aiken Promotions and MCD handle pretty much all concerts in Ireland. MCD I think have handled all GNR shows here and they have nothing about any announcement on their website or Facebook. Aiken Promotions do have announcement on Monday but its for a New Country Music festival next year by all accounts, not confirmed yet.

Croke Park and Aviva stadium are still rumours, most papers here have gone mostly with Croke Park to the rumours recently.

Is Adele with either of those companies do you know? It could well be her- she could fill a couple of nights at Croke Park I reckon.

ROSE
VIP

« Reply #1987 on: December 01, 2016, 10:51:34 AM »

Is Adele with either of those companies do you know? It could well be her- she could fill a couple of nights at Croke Park I reckon.

No idea about Adele to be honest. Its most likely MCD. They handle most of the really big artists / bands concerts here.

Where did you get the info about Croke Park gig announcement on Monday??
Irishfecker
Headliner

« Reply #1988 on: December 01, 2016, 10:55:30 AM »

Ticket master

Link?

I'm not saying they're not playing at Slane Castle, I'm not saying they are. I'm sure you'll see that over the years we've had a LOT of people passing through this board telling us about 'inside information'- 95 per cent of it turns out not to be true,  so we're a pretty cynical bunch until things are actually officially confirmed! Everything we've been discussing is rumours really, until that official announcement gets announced.

Well I've been passing through this board for Ooooh well over a decade :-)

i am the fatherIrishfecker,who happens to be superman too,feel priveleged to know me?

why the fuck not?
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #1989 on: December 01, 2016, 11:02:37 AM »

No idea about Adele to be honest. Its most likely MCD. They handle most of the really big artists / bands concerts here.

It's mentioned in a couple of the news reports from a few days back- there's the guy on here who said he knows someone that is working the sound there too I think. I wouldn't normally trust that- but he was totally right about the Robbie Williams a month or so ago, so I'd say he's reliable.

There's certainly a lot of smoke about them playing Croke Park- probably more than any other venue in Europe really. I'd guess that will be the venue for the start of the European tour personally- and it will go through Europe from there.

allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #1990 on: December 01, 2016, 11:04:23 AM »

Ticket master

Link?

We've had all sorts, as I'm sure you'll recall!

Irishfecker
Headliner

« Reply #1991 on: December 01, 2016, 11:15:33 AM »

Ticket master

Link?

Oh I remember only too well!
I would much much much rather croker, I hate slane, and hate it with a passion! Tickets will be 97 euro
And the only reason I'm posting about the gig is,  its one of my very best mates that told me, someone I trust 100%

why the fuck not?
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #1992 on: December 01, 2016, 11:19:09 AM »

Ticket master

Link?

I would much much much rather croker, I hate slane, and hate it with a passion! Tickets will be 97 euro
And the only reason I'm posting about the gig is,  its one of my very best mates that told me, someone I trust 100%

Slane has a bad reputation for gigs I read. Is it deserved?

ROSE
VIP

« Reply #1993 on: December 01, 2016, 11:20:34 AM »

It's mentioned in a couple of the news reports from a few days back- there's the guy on here who said he knows someone that is working the sound there too I think. I wouldn't normally trust that- but he was totally right about the Robbie Williams a month or so ago, so I'd say he's reliable.

There's certainly a lot of smoke about them playing Croke Park- probably more than any other venue in Europe really. I'd guess that will be the venue for the start of the European tour personally- and it will go through Europe from there.

Yeah, Croke Park certainly seems the favourite venue with the papers etc up to now.
But if Irishfecker has been told by a Ticketmaster employee there is a good chance thats 100% also.

Anyway look we will all know on Monday one way or another if/when the announcement is made for either venue. Croke Park would be the better venue.
ROSE
VIP

« Reply #1994 on: December 01, 2016, 11:26:57 AM »

Ticket master

Link?

Slane has a bad reputation for gigs I read. Is it deserved?

Yes, its in the middle of nowhere and traffic getting in and out of the area is crazy when a concert is on. That said if the weather is good, its a really nice place for a concert and everybody has a good view, as the field its held in is a natural amphitheatre.
Irishfecker
Headliner

« Reply #1995 on: December 01, 2016, 11:29:56 AM »

How I describe slane....
On the way home one year, fell asleep on the bus home for about two and a half hours, woke up havin traveled approximately ten foot from the place I fell asleep

why the fuck not?
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #1996 on: December 01, 2016, 11:31:43 AM »

How I describe slane....
On the way home one year, fell asleep on the bus home for about two and a half hours, woke up havin traveled approximately ten foot from the place I fell asleep

Ha ha! I read about the Oasis gigs there being a shambles due to the organisers not putting on enough buses to get people back to Dublin aftwerwards. and people having to spend all night sleeping in ditches!

Irishfecker
Headliner

« Reply #1997 on: December 01, 2016, 11:45:20 AM »

And if it rains.... Disaster of a place to be..... I think I'm getting old hahaha

why the fuck not?
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #1998 on: December 01, 2016, 03:59:32 PM »

Sweden. 1st post will be updated.

Sweetness is a virtue
And you lost your virtue long ago
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #1999 on: December 01, 2016, 04:08:56 PM »

Yep- Sweden confirmed.

http://www.ticketmaster.de/search/?keyword=Guns+N%C2%B4+Roses-+Not+In+This+Lifetime+Tour+VIP

Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... 119 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: