Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 08:34:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228530 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  General "Not In This Lifetime... Tour" thread *1st POST UPDATE NOV 30*
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 [97] 98 99 ... 119 Go Down Print
Author Topic: General "Not In This Lifetime... Tour" thread *1st POST UPDATE NOV 30*  (Read 516344 times)
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #1920 on: November 29, 2016, 08:04:05 AM »

I think Isle Of Wight festival rumour maybe isn't worth listing anymore- it's strongly suggested the last slot there will be taken The Stone Roses.

"Beyond the realms of dedication, venturing worryingly deep sometimes into obsessional delusion"
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #1921 on: November 29, 2016, 08:10:42 AM »

I think Isle Of Wight festival rumour maybe isn't worth listing anymore- it's strongly suggested the last slot there will be taken The Stone Roses.

Isn't there two slots left, not sure.

I can imagine a big update on the whole list pretty soon anyways. GN'R now has the 2017 teaser posted on the front page of their website. I expect an announcement imminently.

Sweetness is a virtue
And you lost your virtue long ago
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #1922 on: November 29, 2016, 08:27:32 AM »

I can imagine a big update on the whole list pretty soon anyways. GN'R now has the 2017 teaser posted on the front page of their website. I expect an announcement imminently.

They've got Arcade Fire, and have just confirmed Rod Stewart- so just one left, and it looks like The Stone Roses. There are people on a festival forum saying the Isle Of Wight organizer is on record as saying "Guns N Roses will be playing at no UK festivals in 2017", but I can't find a direct source for this.

"Beyond the realms of dedication, venturing worryingly deep sometimes into obsessional delusion"
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #1923 on: November 29, 2016, 08:33:18 AM »

They've got Arcade Fire, and have just confirmed Rod Stewart- so just one left, and it looks like The Stone Roses. There are people on a festival forum saying the Isle Of Wight organizer is on record as saying "Guns N Roses will be playing at no UK festivals in 2017", but I can't find a direct source for this.

Ah ok, I thought the festival was four days, 8-11 June?

Sweetness is a virtue
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #1924 on: November 29, 2016, 08:43:26 AM »

Ah ok, I thought the festival was four days, 8-11 June?

It is I think, but the first day is very much smaller, with a sort of low key line-up. I could be wrong though!

allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #1925 on: November 29, 2016, 08:46:27 AM »

On a different note - what sort of tickets have been available to Nightrain members? Mainly- have the front VIP section ones been available to them? I'm a lapsed member, and was wondering about the advantages of becoming one again in anticipation of any potential shows.

Spirit
Legend

« Reply #1926 on: November 29, 2016, 08:59:49 AM »

1st post updated

98 COOL fm
Look what just popped up in Regina! Are Guns N' Roses coming to town?!

Sweetness is a virtue
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #1927 on: November 29, 2016, 09:02:38 AM »

On a different note - what sort of tickets have been available to Nightrain members? Mainly- have the front VIP section ones been available to them? I'm a lapsed member, and was wondering about the advantages of becoming one again in anticipation of any potential shows.

I think the VIP ones have been available.

Maybe someone who experienced the pre-sale can say more precisely, but the impression I got from forum postings during pre-sales, was that other pre-sales (not Nightrain) had way more tickets available, and more section variety.

Sweetness is a virtue
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #1928 on: November 29, 2016, 09:16:03 AM »

I think the VIP ones have been available.

Maybe someone who experienced the pre-sale can say more precisely, but the impression I got from forum postings during pre-sales, was that other pre-sales (not Nightrain) had way more tickets available, and more section variety.

That's the impression I got too. I'm pretty broke, so don't really want to do Nightrain unless I really have to - even though the shirt is pretty good!

Spirit
Legend

« Reply #1929 on: November 29, 2016, 09:17:48 AM »

Dublin rumor added

http://buzz.ie/are-the-guns-n-roses-posters-around-dublin-a-sign-of-things-to-come/

Sweetness is a virtue
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #1930 on: November 29, 2016, 12:41:43 PM »

I have a feeling the announcement will be tomorrow.

The same billboard/ad campaign for the Summer US tour started just a few days before the announcement if I remember correctly.

Sweetness is a virtue
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #1931 on: November 29, 2016, 01:09:54 PM »

I have a feeling the announcement will be tomorrow.

The same billboard/ad campaign for the Summer US tour started just a few days before the announcement if I remember correctly.

Not sure if it's the same in other countries, but tickets usually go on sale on a friday in the UK, so maybe tomorrow is too soon- perhaps a Monday announcement for a Friday on sale? Saying that though- no posters or ads have so far been seen anywhere in the UK yet, which is pretty strange if the announcement is coming so soon.

I notice that Kiss and Green Day have both announced more tour dates today, alongside quite a few medium sized acts, all with tickets on sale on Friday. If I was a tour promoter working these bands, I'd certainly try and get tickets announced and on sale before, say, a big band with expensive tickets who may appeal to the same fanbase came along and took all the fans current spare cash.......could we be seeing that at the moment? There do seem to be a lot of announcements this week.

westcoast_junkie
VIP

Here to hell, gone today....

« Reply #1932 on: November 29, 2016, 02:07:52 PM »

Minneapolis. http://m.startribune.com/yes-those-billboards-mean-guns-n-roses-is-coming-to-town/403606386/

Life is what happens in-between each fight on the message board....
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #1933 on: November 29, 2016, 05:43:43 PM »

is it me or has the official website just removed the intro-page with the 2017 promo video on?

Spirit
Legend

« Reply #1934 on: November 29, 2016, 05:51:49 PM »

is it me or has the official website just removed the intro-page with the 2017 promo video on?

If you delete your internet history, it will appear again.

Sweetness is a virtue
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #1935 on: November 29, 2016, 05:53:33 PM »

'internet history'- terrifying words!

Spirit
Legend

« Reply #1936 on: November 29, 2016, 05:55:10 PM »

Haha, I'm not even sure if that's what it's called... but you understood what I meant?

Sweetness is a virtue
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #1937 on: November 29, 2016, 05:56:49 PM »

Haha, I'm not even sure if that's what it's called... but you understood what I meant?

Ha! Yeah- cheers. Thought they'd taken the page down, but you're right- it's still there.

MrMojoRa
VIP

iiii]; )'

« Reply #1938 on: November 29, 2016, 07:45:36 PM »

Where is the Lancaster, PA, Clipper Magazine Stadium rumor coming from?

It's a minor league baseball stadium not far from me. Seems like an odd choice to play. I'm certainly not complaining, just doesn't seem legitimate.

8-13-88 (Pine Knob, Clarkson, Mi); 6-11-91 (Hershey, Pa); 12-16-91 & 12-17-91 (Philly); 12-06-02 (Philly Riot); 5-12-06 (Hammerstein, NY); 10-10-06 (MSG, NY); 11-26-11 (Camden, NJ); 7-14-16 (Philly)
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #1939 on: November 29, 2016, 08:07:07 PM »

Where is the Lancaster, PA, Clipper Magazine Stadium rumor coming from?

It's a minor league baseball stadium not far from me. Seems like an odd choice to play. I'm certainly not complaining, just doesn't seem legitimate.

Sweetness is a virtue
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 [97] 98 99 ... 119 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: