Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 06:35:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228530 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  General "Not In This Lifetime... Tour" thread *1st POST UPDATE NOV 30*
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 [96] 97 98 ... 119 Go Down Print
Author Topic: General "Not In This Lifetime... Tour" thread *1st POST UPDATE NOV 30*  (Read 516284 times)
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #1900 on: October 20, 2016, 05:19:34 PM »

Fucking brilliant! I'll travel from UK to anywhere in Europe for this- as long as it's not a festival! 

I don't go to festivals either but for instance the Olympic Stadium in Berlin is more or less confirmed. It will happen and I will be there, feel free to join peace

I'd go to a festival if I really had to, for the day, to see GNR but they're shit in the uk. Really shit! Are you in the uk? You planning on travelling over to Germany?

"Beyond the realms of dedication, venturing worryingly deep sometimes into obsessional delusion"
Lord Stan
VIP

« Reply #1901 on: October 20, 2016, 05:35:02 PM »

I'd go to a festival if I really had to, for the day, to see GNR but they're shit in the uk. Really shit! Are you in the uk? You planning on travelling over to Germany?

I'm in Poland and hoping for some announcements to Warsaw or other possible stadiums. But that doesn't matter, we have very good and cheap connections from here.

The plan exactly is to go to many gigs. Let's see what we get, after UEFA Euro 2012 Polish stadiums are in very good condition. If that doesn't happen it is easy to cross borders for other destinations.
TheBaconman
Legend

« Reply #1902 on: October 20, 2016, 07:50:58 PM »

Oh come on! It's not ignorant or arrogant to not care about the monarchy!

I'm fucking glad I live in a country that I'm allowed to say I couldn't give a fuck about monarchy. I guess a lot of people in Thailand don't have that luck, but I don't see why anyone should pander to that lack of freedom of thought and expression.

Articles such as this make me sick. I'd wager many people in the country are intimidated and scared into pretending they care, when really they couldn't give a fuck either.

None of this will trouble GNR in any way whatsoever- they'll arrive, do a gig and leave.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/thailand-king-death-woman-forced-to-kneel-portrait-bhumibol-adulyadej-facebook-twitter-comments-a7365371.html

It is ignorant and arrogant to talk about other peoples culture in a negative way, just because its not what you believe in.

Unless its me talking about the united states.  hahaha, then its ok

I see the point you're trying to make, but surely it's not ignorant or arrogant if you're talking about a lack of freedom of speech or thought? Any society where you are forced to do something because you haven't conformed to a state-sponsored way of thinking, such as what is going on in Thailand at the moment, is always going to get criticized. Same with China. Lack of freedom of speech surely isn't something that we should condone simply because we don't live in that 'culture'? That's like ignoring what went on in Nazi Germany because we didn't live there.
We're not talking about cultural differences here- we're talking about basic human rights.

The people there could be very happy though, same as China, Russia and every other country deemed not normal

hell the people of Iraq sure looked happy actually before the US went through there and bombed the crap out of it for the price of oil, um I mean freedom haha

GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #1903 on: October 20, 2016, 11:36:21 PM »

From Facebook:

Guns N' Roses shared IMC Live Group's photo.

In view of the recent passing of Rama IX, His Majesty The King Bhumibol Adulyadej of Thailand, IMC Live Group will be announcing ticket details of the Guns N' Roses Bangkok concert in due course. Stay tuned!

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
Lord Stan
VIP

« Reply #1904 on: October 21, 2016, 05:13:06 AM »

hell the people of Iraq sure looked happy actually before the US went through there and bombed the crap out of it for the price of oil, um I mean freedom haha

This is a little admitted fact that life in Iraq was actually quite good. Yes, many problems but many happy things also. The same was in Libya.

Now the countries are in such horrible chaos that they could never have a gig. You just don't go there now.
nick6sic6
VIP

Kindness is a treasure

« Reply #1905 on: October 21, 2016, 10:01:41 AM »

Just saw this :

http://www.alternativenation.net/guns-n-roses-rumored-summer-2017-tour-dates-finally-revealed/

It all starts with rumours...

Athens 1993,
Lisbon 2006,
Athens 2006,
Belgrade 2010,
Basel 2012,
Sofia 2012
Stockholm 2017
Prague 2022
Athens 2023
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #1906 on: October 21, 2016, 11:06:01 AM »

Norway is not mentioned, no dates in England? Naaa rumour!

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
kyrie
Legend

Eden has enough to go around

« Reply #1907 on: October 21, 2016, 11:41:03 AM »

Norway is not mentioned, no dates in England? Naaa rumour!

That's pretty much the list I posted here days ago (found on a ticket site), minus a couple of venues/cities. I don't think it's in any way complete. The Veltins show seems pretty certain because the arena let something slip, but I'd say take it all with a grain of salt, and probably more shows will be added
Natalie
Headliner

« Reply #1908 on: October 21, 2016, 01:50:51 PM »

I saw this too... Same dates but below the list it mentions that there will be shows in Portugal, R?ssia, Poland, Finland, Greece, Italy,uk, Belgium, Austr?a and Norway too. I assume these are just rumours but I keep my fingers crossed for Greece confused

http://www.axlrosefaclube.com/2016/10/not-in-this-lifetime-europe-tour-confira-algumas-informacoes-exclusivas/
« Last Edit: October 21, 2016, 02:46:17 PM by NataliaGR » Logged

Athens 10/7/06 
Prague 4/7/17
Madrid 29/6/18 
Barcelona 1/7/18
Lincoln 15/10/19
Dallas 1/9/2021
Atlantic city  11&12/9/21
Madrid 9/6/23
Boston 21/8/23
Chicago 24/8/23
Seattle 14/10/23
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #1909 on: October 21, 2016, 06:05:54 PM »

I saw this too... Same dates but below the list it mentions that there will be shows in Portugal, R?ssia, Poland, Finland, Greece, Italy,uk, Belgium, Austr?a and Norway too. I assume these are just rumours but I keep my fingers crossed for Greece confused

http://www.axlrosefaclube.com/2016/10/not-in-this-lifetime-europe-tour-confira-algumas-informacoes-exclusivas/

Would not believe anything that site said, very unreliable source.  no

"Shut the fuck up."
Unknown famous philosopher and guru
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #1910 on: October 21, 2016, 06:37:39 PM »

Would not believe anything that site said, very unreliable source.  no

Yep, pretty unreliable. Seems something is brewing though, in some shape or form!

"Beyond the realms of dedication, venturing worryingly deep sometimes into obsessional delusion"
Lord Stan
VIP

« Reply #1911 on: October 22, 2016, 04:05:52 AM »

Yep, pretty unreliable. Seems something is brewing though, in some shape or form!

I just had a couple of friends, who don't follow the band at all, saying that they heard the band is touring and are you going. Plus they want to join.

This has been reported in reliable sources as well. No need to lose sleep over this but I'd just like to start booking. First you book and then you tell your boss later when you'll be out of the office peace
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #1912 on: October 22, 2016, 09:14:43 AM »

Just a friendly reminder.
It's still October. Look at how far in advance other GN'R tour legs and shows have been announced.

April 1st, 2016: Summer 2016 tour taking place late June - late August.
August 2016: January and February dates in Japan, Australia and New Zealand

Just saying that next summer is still some months away...

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
kyrie
Legend

« Reply #1913 on: October 25, 2016, 08:43:13 PM »

https://live-arena.com/gunsnroses-premieres-dates-de-tournee-europeenne-devoilees/

Possible announcement ( about 2 shows in France ) on Halloween.
kyrie
Legend

« Reply #1914 on: November 08, 2016, 07:29:59 AM »

Graspop posted this on Facebook and twitter but later deleted it:

"Take me down to the Graspop fields, where the grass is green and the cows are pretty. #graspop #gmm17 #dessel #220days"
draguns
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #1915 on: November 13, 2016, 10:37:25 AM »

If there was any appropriate name for a tour, it would be this. I think no one really expected things to unfold the way they did this year with Trump as President-elect, Cubs winning the World Series, and a reunited Guns N' Roses with Axl Rose and Slash. One for the history books. 
GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #1916 on: November 13, 2016, 10:21:21 PM »

From Facebook:

Guns N' Roses
It?s finally official Bangkok!
#GnFnR will be wrapping up the 2017 Asian run at SCG Stadium on February 28th!
Nightrain pre-sales begin this Wednesday at 10am and tickets for the general public go on sale Thursday at 10am.
Go to smarturl.it/GNRThailand for all details.

Tuesday, February 28    
SCG Stadium
Bangkok, TH
NIGHTRAIN PRESALE STARTS NOV 16 @ 10AM   
VIP PACKAGES ON SALE NOV 16 @ 10AM   
PUBLIC ON-SALE STARTS NOV 17 @ 10AM

« Last Edit: November 13, 2016, 10:30:06 PM by GypsySoul » Logged

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
RnT
Legend

Every saint has a past, every sinner has a future.

« Reply #1917 on: November 15, 2016, 05:27:09 PM »

peace beer

Spirit
Legend

« Reply #1918 on: November 28, 2016, 03:30:58 PM »

List of rumored dates updated, based on billboards or newspaper teasers.

Sweetness is a virtue
And you lost your virtue long ago
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #1919 on: November 29, 2016, 07:48:55 AM »

1st post updated.

"Patience ad" seen in Danish newspaper: http://www.mx.dk/underholdning/kendte/story/18889124

Sweetness is a virtue
And you lost your virtue long ago
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 [96] 97 98 ... 119 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: