Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 06:21:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228530 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  General "Not In This Lifetime... Tour" thread *1st POST UPDATE NOV 30*
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95] 96 97 ... 119 Go Down Print
Author Topic: General "Not In This Lifetime... Tour" thread *1st POST UPDATE NOV 30*  (Read 516264 times)
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #1880 on: October 18, 2016, 02:05:53 PM »

By the way, talking about updating the list. Any more shows sold-out?

Not that I know. It seems like some shows have had more tickets released as well.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Lord Stan
VIP

« Reply #1881 on: October 18, 2016, 05:35:54 PM »

Thailand has announced that the official mourning will last a full year. At the same time they ask people to tone down any parties for a month.

So, this gig is in no danger whatsoever. If you are going please respect the situation, they take it very seriously.

I hope the band knows that as well, some serious prison time has happened to those who thought who cares about the monarchy.
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #1882 on: October 18, 2016, 07:15:20 PM »

Thailand has announced that the official mourning will last a full year. At the same time they ask people to tone down any parties for a month.

So, this gig is in no danger whatsoever. If you are going please respect the situation, they take it very seriously.

I hope the band knows that as well, some serious prison time has happened to those who thought who cares about the monarchy.

I'm pretty sure GNR, like most of the world outside of Thailand, couldn't care less about the thai monarchy!

"Beyond the realms of dedication, venturing worryingly deep sometimes into obsessional delusion"
TheBaconman
Legend

« Reply #1883 on: October 19, 2016, 12:12:54 AM »

I'm pretty sure GNR, like most of the world outside of Thailand, couldn't care less about the thai monarchy!

I am pretty sure they will respect any local laws.

Just like they did in the united states obeying all the curfew laws
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #1884 on: October 19, 2016, 02:18:00 AM »

When In Rome - you adhere to Roman policy.   ok

"Shut the fuck up."
Unknown famous philosopher and guru
encoded
Headliner

"Please" is what I said to you!

« Reply #1885 on: October 19, 2016, 04:04:17 AM »

lmao

I hope you do know who the new king will be? I'm sure he loves GNR

He sure looks very rock n roll

Pukkelpop - Kiewit 24.08.02
Graspop - Dessel 24.06.06
Sportpaleis - Antwerpen 30.09.10
Ahoy - Rotterdam 04.06.12
TW Classic - Werchter 24.06.17
Graspop - Dessel 21.06.18
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #1886 on: October 19, 2016, 09:18:11 AM »

I doubt the Thai monarchy will even trouble their thoughts for one second, one way or the other. Not should it! It's a rock and roll gig- who in their right mind gives a flying fuck about the monarchy during that?!

"Beyond the realms of dedication, venturing worryingly deep sometimes into obsessional delusion"
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #1887 on: October 19, 2016, 11:28:05 AM »

By the way, talking about updating the list. Any more shows sold-out?

The ingressorapido.com.br site currently has no more tickets available for the first S?o Paulo show.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Lord Stan
VIP

« Reply #1888 on: October 19, 2016, 01:19:00 PM »

I doubt the Thai monarchy will even trouble their thoughts for one second, one way or the other. Not should it! It's a rock and roll gig- who in their right mind gives a flying fuck about the monarchy during that?!

This is a new situation and nobody knows how this will turn out. He was the world's longest-serving head of state. Everything has changed.

It needs to trouble their thoughts so that they don't say or do anything what could be funny in the Western world and not so fine somewhere else. Otherwise just keep rockin' of course. The nation is allowed to be happy again but it's not that simple that who cares. They do.
zombux
Legend

watching the sky moves sideways...

« Reply #1889 on: October 19, 2016, 02:03:03 PM »

This is a new situation and nobody knows how this will turn out. He was the world's longest-serving head of state. Everything has changed.

It needs to trouble their thoughts so that they don't say or do anything what could be funny in the Western world and not so fine somewhere else. Otherwise just keep rockin' of course. The nation is allowed to be happy again but it's not that simple that who cares. They do.
exactly. the "who cares" attitude only shows some people's arrogance and/or ignorance. I'm leaving for Thailand in a month so I'm quite curious how things will be happening.

allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #1890 on: October 19, 2016, 02:11:54 PM »

Oh come on! It's not ignorant or arrogant to not care about the monarchy!

I'm fucking glad I live in a country that I'm allowed to say I couldn't give a fuck about monarchy. I guess a lot of people in Thailand don't have that luck, but I don't see why anyone should pander to that lack of freedom of thought and expression.

Articles such as this make me sick. I'd wager many people in the country are intimidated and scared into pretending they care, when really they couldn't give a fuck either.

None of this will trouble GNR in any way whatsoever- they'll arrive, do a gig and leave.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/thailand-king-death-woman-forced-to-kneel-portrait-bhumibol-adulyadej-facebook-twitter-comments-a7365371.html

westcoast_junkie
VIP

Here to hell, gone today....

« Reply #1891 on: October 19, 2016, 02:46:54 PM »

Monarchy ain't the same s? autocracy. Just sayin....

But yeah, hope bad government don't give Guns problems in any countries.

Life is what happens in-between each fight on the message board....
Lord Stan
VIP

« Reply #1892 on: October 19, 2016, 05:04:11 PM »

None of this will trouble GNR in any way whatsoever- they'll arrive, do a gig and leave.

No, it doesn't. But if the band's lead guitarist was to appear on stage with a long hair and a stupid hat wearing a t-shirt that even mildly refers to the monarchy he would be arrested and sent to prison for a long time.

It's how their system works. We're not expecting any trouble but the rules are serious and foreigners are not exempted. They don't get to say in the morning, yeah whatever, what the fuck, I'll just go home.
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #1893 on: October 19, 2016, 10:02:37 PM »

Israel Hayom is reporting that Guns N ?Roses could perform on May 11th or 12th in 2017 at Ganei Yehoshua Park in Tel Aviv in Israel. The agreement is ?well advanced and only a last -minute problem could change the details of the negotiation,? according to Israel Hayom.

http://www.alternativenation.net/guns-n-roses-summer-2017-tour-could-hit-surprising-locations/

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
TheBaconman
Legend

« Reply #1894 on: October 19, 2016, 10:44:04 PM »

I'm fucking glad I live in a country that I'm allowed to say I couldn't give a fuck about monarchy. I guess a lot of people in Thailand don't have that luck, but I don't see why anyone should pander to that lack of freedom of thought and expression.

Articles such as this make me sick. I'd wager many people in the country are intimidated and scared into pretending they care, when really they couldn't give a fuck either.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/thailand-king-death-woman-forced-to-kneel-portrait-bhumibol-adulyadej-facebook-twitter-comments-a7365371.html

It is ignorant and arrogant to talk about other peoples culture in a negative way, just because its not what you believe in.

Unless its me talking about the united states.  hahaha, then its ok
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #1895 on: October 20, 2016, 08:02:15 AM »

It is ignorant and arrogant to talk about other peoples culture in a negative way, just because its not what you believe in.

Unless its me talking about the united states.  hahaha, then its ok

I see the point you're trying to make, but surely it's not ignorant or arrogant if you're talking about a lack of freedom of speech or thought? Any society where you are forced to do something because you haven't conformed to a state-sponsored way of thinking, such as what is going on in Thailand at the moment, is always going to get criticized. Same with China. Lack of freedom of speech surely isn't something that we should condone simply because we don't live in that 'culture'? That's like ignoring what went on in Nazi Germany because we didn't live there.
We're not talking about cultural differences here- we're talking about basic human rights.

Lord Stan
VIP

« Reply #1896 on: October 20, 2016, 10:09:14 AM »

Different sources in Europe are now saying that there are nine confirmed dates in July and more to come. Confirmed dates as in we don't know the exact date but it's there.

This is happening. I just can't wait.
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #1897 on: October 20, 2016, 12:05:13 PM »

Radiohead has been announced as a headliner for the Glastonbury festival.

/jarmo

allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #1898 on: October 20, 2016, 03:46:52 PM »

Different sources in Europe are now saying that there are nine confirmed dates in July and more to come. Confirmed dates as in we don't know the exact date but it's there.

This is happening. I just can't wait.

Fucking brilliant! I'll travel from UK to anywhere in Europe for this- as long as it's not a festival! 

Lord Stan
VIP

« Reply #1899 on: October 20, 2016, 04:45:30 PM »

Fucking brilliant! I'll travel from UK to anywhere in Europe for this- as long as it's not a festival! 

I don't go to festivals either but for instance the Olympic Stadium in Berlin is more or less confirmed. It will happen and I will be there, feel free to join peace
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95] 96 97 ... 119 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: