Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 02:14:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228530 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  General "Not In This Lifetime... Tour" thread *1st POST UPDATE NOV 30*
Pages: 1 ... 90 91 [92] 93 94 ... 119 Go Down Print
Author Topic: General "Not In This Lifetime... Tour" thread *1st POST UPDATE NOV 30*  (Read 516087 times)
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #1820 on: October 07, 2016, 07:54:08 PM »

looks like Fernando is at "Oldchella" this weekend.....wonder if we could see any Gunners guest spot? Maybe Axl wants to be able to move on that stage this time around! just a thought!
To have Axl, Slash and Duff playing Sympathy for the Devil with the Rolling Stones would be awesome and a sure haters-gonna-hate scenario. hihi

draguns
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #1821 on: October 07, 2016, 08:32:38 PM »

looks like Fernando is at "Oldchella" this weekend.....wonder if we could see any Gunners guest spot? Maybe Axl wants to be able to move on that stage this time around! just a thought!
To have Axl, Slash and Duff playing Sympathy for the Devil with the Rolling Stones would be awesome and a sure haters-gonna-hate scenario. hihi

Just remember the Slash quote regarding the song. I would like to hear  You Can't Always Get What You Want.
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #1822 on: October 08, 2016, 10:50:57 AM »

Just remember the Slash quote regarding the song. I would like to hear  You Can't Always Get What You Want.
I do, thats why I joked. I dont think they would do that. And The Rolling Stones have tons of awesome songs to pick. Your suggestion would be amazing. IMO, Gimme Shelter would be just as good.

kyrie
Legend

Eden has enough to go around

« Reply #1823 on: October 08, 2016, 06:19:43 PM »

New rumour: Milan, Italy sometime in 2017 at San Siro Stadium

http://www.spaziorock.it/news.php?&id=guns-n-roses-possibile-data-a-san-siro-durante-il-prossimo-tour-europeo
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #1824 on: October 10, 2016, 01:35:24 PM »

Another Singapore article: http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/guns-n-roses-to-perform-in-singapore-for-the-first-time/3194338.html

Still not confirmed.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Lord Stan
VIP

« Reply #1825 on: October 10, 2016, 02:00:18 PM »

Nice and recent picture ok

We know the European tour is absolutely 100% certain but good to start hearing some promising rumours.
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #1826 on: October 10, 2016, 03:52:22 PM »

A little off topic but who the hell names an arena autism rocks arena? What the hell?
kyrie
Legend

« Reply #1827 on: October 10, 2016, 05:05:57 PM »

A little off topic but who the hell names an arena autism rocks arena? What the hell?

Autism Rocks is a charity. They got the naming rights.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #1828 on: October 10, 2016, 08:03:07 PM »

SINGAPORE - See you in 2017!
SATURDAY 25 FEBRUARY at Changi Exhibition Centre
#GnFnR #NotInThisLifetime Tour

ON SALE DATES:
Nightrain Pre-Sale: Thursday Oct 13 at 10am local time
Public On-Sale: Monday Oct 17th at 10am local time

For all tour details visit: smarturl.it/GNRSingapore

/jarmo
« Last Edit: October 10, 2016, 08:09:03 PM by jarmo » Logged

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
kyrie
Legend

« Reply #1829 on: October 10, 2016, 10:28:59 PM »

Guns in "advanced negotiations" to play Israel in 2017

http://www.israelhayom.co.il/hp_splash?page=/article/418575
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #1830 on: October 11, 2016, 05:58:30 AM »

Nice and recent picture ok

We know the European tour is absolutely 100% certain but good to start hearing some promising rumours.

How do we know it is absolutely 100% certain? Have I missed something?

"Beyond the realms of dedication, venturing worryingly deep sometimes into obsessional delusion"
Lord Stan
VIP

« Reply #1831 on: October 11, 2016, 08:38:57 AM »

Because this is a true world tour. There is simply no reason not to go there. Also, Axl said that when he was in Portugal with AC/DC. Yeah, true, in a way that doesn't mean anything but he did say that he will be returning to Portugal next year to fans who were waiting outside after the gig.

Nothing indicates otherwise anyway and there hasn't been anything to announce yet but surely all sorts of negotiations are going on.
kyrie
Legend

« Reply #1832 on: October 11, 2016, 08:48:26 AM »

Because this is a true world tour. There is simply no reason not to go there. Also, Axl said that when he was in Portugal with AC/DC. Yeah, true, in a way that doesn't mean anything but he did say that he will be returning to Portugal next year to fans who were waiting outside after the gig.

Nothing indicates otherwise anyway and there hasn't been anything to announce yet but surely all sorts of negotiations are going on.

Also, way too many separate rumors from credible news outlets about the band touring next year. Italy, France, Israel (the latter may come just prior to the European leg) - where there's smoke, there's fire. Clearly more shows to come.
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #1833 on: October 11, 2016, 09:18:52 AM »

Fingers crossed then. I'd be surprised if they didn't hit Europe, but until the dates are in front of me, I know anything could happen!

"Beyond the realms of dedication, venturing worryingly deep sometimes into obsessional delusion"
D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #1834 on: October 11, 2016, 11:41:51 AM »

There is no way they aren't touring Eurpoe.  Zero shot they leave all that money on the table.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #1835 on: October 11, 2016, 11:47:51 AM »

There is no way they aren't touring Eurpoe.  Zero shot they leave all that money on the table.

True. Brits like to pay WAY over the odds for live gigs. As an example- Drake has just announced an arena tour. Tickets are ?144 (About $180). Mental.

D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #1836 on: October 11, 2016, 12:47:20 PM »

True. Brits like to pay WAY over the odds for live gigs. As an example- Drake has just announced an arena tour. Tickets are ?144 (About $180). Mental.

I imagine they can also do 2 nights in the bigger cities.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #1837 on: October 11, 2016, 01:18:47 PM »

I imagine they can also do 2 nights in the bigger cities.

In the capitals, probably yeah. My fear is they do festivals- hopefully that turns out to be unfounded.

Lord Stan
VIP

« Reply #1838 on: October 11, 2016, 02:37:02 PM »

In the capitals, probably yeah. My fear is they do festivals- hopefully that turns out to be unfounded.

Europe is full of small capital cities Roll Eyes

But, yeah, there are big arenas as well with plenty of potential to sell out a lot of places. Many people in a small area and the gig doesn't have to be in your own country as travelling around is easy with no border controls and short distances.
Executioner
Rocker

« Reply #1839 on: October 11, 2016, 04:34:21 PM »

I notice Izzy deleted his tweet about GnR not wanting to split the loot ,maybe nothing in this or maybe some fences have been mended and he might show up for a few gigs ,here's hoping.
Pages: 1 ... 90 91 [92] 93 94 ... 119 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: