Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 30, 2024, 09:23:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228138 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  General "Not In This Lifetime... Tour" thread *1st POST UPDATE NOV 30*
Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69] 70 71 ... 119 Go Down Print
Author Topic: General "Not In This Lifetime... Tour" thread *1st POST UPDATE NOV 30*  (Read 486256 times)
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #1360 on: June 30, 2016, 05:35:50 PM »

Contest: http://www.gunsnrosesmemories.com

Win VIP tickets including round trip airfare + hotel accommodations and a $200 pre-paid cash card.

Sweetness is a virtue
And you lost your virtue long ago
jemin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #1361 on: June 30, 2016, 06:02:12 PM »

You can exchange your tickets with Ticketmaster for a $7/ticket fee, plus difference in seat cost. Remember that folks!

Thanks for suggesting this!  I just exchanged my tix for 2 sections closer, 6 rows down for the show in Chicago tomorrow.  I didn't know anything about this.  It didn't cost me a dime.  I did lose the 3.50 for the USPS charge but it's all good.

Ticketmasters website says they need 7 days but they were able to do it for me today the day before the show.  Just need to pick up at will call.
fishtifer
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #1362 on: June 30, 2016, 10:07:56 PM »

You can exchange your tickets with Ticketmaster for a $7/ticket fee, plus difference in seat cost. Remember that folks!

Thanks for suggesting this!  I just exchanged my tix for 2 sections closer, 6 rows down for the show in Chicago tomorrow.  I didn't know anything about this.  It didn't cost me a dime.  I did lose the 3.50 for the USPS charge but it's all good.

Ticketmasters website says they need 7 days but they were able to do it for me today the day before the show.  Just need to pick up at will call.

No problem, glad I was able to help out!!!!
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #1363 on: July 01, 2016, 01:25:27 AM »

Has this been posted? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYV9HlTAohI

Thanks to gunsguy

This Is Amazing !!!

love

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #1364 on: July 01, 2016, 04:16:55 PM »

Checking out the July 3 Chicago concert on Ticketmaster, and A LOT of tickets seems to have been sold in the past couple of days. As of now it appears about 80% sold-out.

Sweetness is a virtue
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #1365 on: July 01, 2016, 07:52:11 PM »

That's great news! I knew once the tour started going and all the positive reviews would help sell tickets to people who were on the fence about going.
Walapino
VIP

Double Talkin Jive Motherfucker!

« Reply #1366 on: July 05, 2016, 12:46:56 PM »

Don't know if this video has been posted already, but it's an interview with the director of Duff's movie.
He says that he started to hear about the reunion probably about a year and a half ago (4:35). Not a big deal, but I like to get the little bits of info to try to put this puzzle together.
Oh, and just ignore the terrible interviewer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNd12qPdoEI

Thanks! Yes I for example knew about the reunion from about july 2015 because the american promoters where offering the tour for South America. I still cant believe its happening and I attended both Vegas shows!! Surreal!  beer
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #1367 on: July 06, 2016, 01:39:52 AM »

Passing the torch for the concert update threads. I can't be staying up till the early morning hours anymore.  hihi
« Last Edit: July 06, 2016, 01:00:34 PM by Spirit » Logged

Sweetness is a virtue
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #1368 on: July 06, 2016, 09:43:18 AM »

Passing the tourch for the concert update threads. I can't be staying up till the early morning hours anymore.  hihi
Oh noes nervous

Hope whoever wants to start the threads take the same care Spirit always did with it. Including editing the first post with the setlist afterwards.

Slashblack
Opening Act

« Reply #1369 on: July 06, 2016, 11:36:58 AM »

http://m.bengals.com/media-lounge/photo-gallery/Guns-N-Roses-Behind-the-Scenes/0f06cd20-06ed-4ca3-a23e-6c20db7dcde6

For everyone on their way to Cincy tonight, like me.
gunsbetterthanever
Rocker

« Reply #1370 on: July 06, 2016, 12:43:27 PM »

Can someone please advise me on tix.  I am going to NJ show july 23.  Is GA better than sections 1 -5?

In other words, am I better off in General Admission or in the first few rows behind it.  I have no issues standing for the show as I actually do not get the fans who sit for a Rock show.

Please give me some of your opinions from experience.  Obviously, price is not the issue for the once in a lifetime opportunity to see them up close.

....Hey Yeah.....Are ya Ready?
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #1371 on: July 06, 2016, 01:08:17 PM »

With GA/PIT tickets, you have the chance of getting up against the barricade and thus will be closest to the stage.
With that in mind, the floor seats aren't that far from the stage, and you'll probably get a better view of the whole production....

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Cousin It
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« Reply #1372 on: July 06, 2016, 01:10:56 PM »

A huge amount of tickets were released today for the Toronto show, massive chunks of seats on lower level one and the floor seats. I think this is somebody's way of filling the shitty seats first, I feel bad for those stuck with the 500's on the day the went on sale.

Thanks for the suggestion! Just went from row 32 to row 5 for the Philly show!! Only had to pay $15 in shipping due the proximity of the show!

6/11/91, 12/16/91, 07/17/92, 11/22/02, 05/14/06, 05/15/06, 11/13/06, 11/20/11, 11/26/11, 2/23/12, 5/13/14, 7/12/16, 7/14/16, 8/13/17, & 7/31/21
gnrrock
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #1373 on: July 06, 2016, 01:14:09 PM »

Looks like Zakk Wylde is one of the openers for the Phoenix show per Duff's post on Facebook.
Slashblack
Opening Act

« Reply #1374 on: July 06, 2016, 01:21:02 PM »

So, as I prepare for tonight's show, I thought I'd ask:  how long of a line are you seeing at the gate form people waiting to enter the GA pits?  Also, what time would you suggest lining up. Gates open at 6:30.
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #1375 on: July 06, 2016, 01:48:57 PM »

Looks like Zakk Wylde is one of the openers for the Phoenix show per Duff's post on Facebook.

Unless it's now canceled, Zakk has a show scheduled in Denver that day.

Sweetness is a virtue
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #1376 on: July 06, 2016, 02:02:33 PM »

I need thoughts on the Tshirt rule.

Are you all breaking it? Or not?

From the sights and sounds of the reviews and pics, I'd say most people are, and I'm REALLY thinking about doing the same.

And yes, I know, I'm lame for even discussing the tshirt rule. So save the ribbing. Tongue

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #1377 on: July 06, 2016, 02:09:14 PM »

From the sights and sounds of the reviews and pics, I'd say most people are, and I'm REALLY thinking about doing the same.

And yes, I know, I'm lame for even discussing the tshirt rule. So save the ribbing. Tongue

You mean wearing a GN'R shirt at a GN'R concert?

If so, I'd say 99% of the people at the shows are breaking that rule... at least from the pics I've seen.  yes

Sweetness is a virtue
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #1378 on: July 06, 2016, 02:14:05 PM »

You mean wearing a GN'R shirt at a GN'R concert?

If so, I'd say 99% of the people at the shows are breaking that rule... at least from the pics I've seen.  yes

The general rule that "Thou shalt not wear a bands t-shirt to their own concert".  So, yes, in this case, specifically wearing a GnR shirt to the show.

I'm thinking of going with my bullet logo shirt...but I hate breaking one of the 26 bazillion commandments of concert going. Tongue

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
SkeletorSerpent
Rocker

« Reply #1379 on: July 06, 2016, 02:19:37 PM »

Oh yeah- break the fucking rule! Doesn't apply to GNR
GNR never played by any body's fucking rules.

It's not that GNR fans are oblivious to such concert "rules"
It's just that this is so special we don't give a fuck.

Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69] 70 71 ... 119 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: