Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 04:32:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228527 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  General "Not In This Lifetime... Tour" thread *1st POST UPDATE NOV 30*
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 119 Go Down Print
Author Topic: General "Not In This Lifetime... Tour" thread *1st POST UPDATE NOV 30*  (Read 515558 times)
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #1140 on: May 23, 2016, 02:36:26 PM »

Imagine how excited they'll be on show day.  ok

It's like waiting for Christmas.  Grin

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #1141 on: May 25, 2016, 11:21:11 AM »

GN'R is the first one mentioned in an article about shows in Kansas City this summer: http://www.kansascity.com/entertainment/ent-columns-blogs/back-to-rockville/article79590142.html

Guns N? Roses, Selina Gomez, Drake, Bob Dylan and more heat up KC stages this summer

By Timothy Finn
tfinn@kcstar.com

This summer?s music agenda is much like the several summers that have preceded it: Filled with big shows in big venues. Here?s a look at just some of the many shows and tours rolling into town, starting with the two biggest shows in the biggest venue.
Arrowhead Stadium

▪ Guns N? Roses with Alice in Chains: The last time Axl and Slash performed together in Kansas City, Bill was the Clinton running for president. June 29. $45-$250

Read more here: http://www.kansascity.com/entertainment/ent-columns-blogs/back-to-rockville/article79590142.html

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #1142 on: May 25, 2016, 11:22:08 AM »

I see Dylan with Dad the night before I take him to see GNR.

Should be quite the juxtaposition.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #1143 on: May 26, 2016, 07:37:24 AM »

Win GN'R tickets for the MA show: http://wzlx.cbslocal.com/win-guns-n-roses-tickets/

/jarmo

Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #1144 on: May 26, 2016, 09:59:01 AM »

I just relalised the supposed Brazilian dates will be on my vacations. Hope I can make to more than one date. Cheesy

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #1145 on: May 26, 2016, 10:14:46 AM »

Nothing new has happened regarding that rumor.... Or any other tour rumor.

/jarmo

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #1146 on: May 27, 2016, 11:49:22 AM »

Rock 98-9 has a contest to win tickets to the Seattle show: http://989rocks.com/contest/guns-n-roses-text-to-win-weekend/
104.7 KDUX in Aberdeen, WA is giving away tickets to the show in Seattle: http://www.kdux.com/guns-n-roses-memorial-day-giveaway/

If you're in the Lehigh Valley area, you could win tickets to the show in Philadelphia: http://www.951zzo.com/contests/zzo-rocks-your-memorial-day-win/452404/

Win tickets to the show in New Orleans http://www.bayou957.com/contest/text-guns-n-roses-tickets

/jarmo

sofine11
Banned
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #1147 on: May 27, 2016, 11:59:21 AM »

Gettin' antsy for the tour to start.  Is Izzy really rumored for Chicago, or were we just having fun?
GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #1148 on: May 27, 2016, 02:03:15 PM »

Is Izzy really rumored for Chicago, or were we just having fun?

It was just said in fun.

Izzy tweets a lot of what are IMO random music videos.  (random to me because if there's some actual meaning to them, it's way over my head).

Anyways... In the case of Izzy tweeting the video of Jim Croce's Bad Bad Leroy Brown, I just happen to be familiar with the song and the first line is "Well the South side of Chicago is the baddest part of town" and knew GNR were playing Chicago during the upcoming stadium tour.

BLAME IZZY for starting the rumor!!!  rant

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
sofine11
Banned
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #1149 on: May 27, 2016, 02:05:37 PM »

Is Izzy really rumored for Chicago, or were we just having fun?

It was just said in fun.

Izzy tweets a lot of what are IMO random music videos.  (random to me because if there's some actual meaning to them, it's way over my head).

Anyways... In the case of Izzy tweeting the video of Jim Croce's Bad Bad Leroy Brown, I just happen to be familiar with the song and the first line is "Well the South side of Chicago is the baddest part of town" and knew GNR were playing Chicago during the upcoming stadium tour.

BLAME IZZY for starting the rumor!!!  rant

Haha, I figured. Would be pretty sweet though. Has me wondering what other guests we might see during the trek. I imagine pretty much everyone wants to be onstage with these guys.
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #1150 on: May 28, 2016, 05:04:44 PM »

Win tickets to the Houston show: http://cw39.com/2016/05/28/win-tickets-to-see-guns-n-roses/

/jarmo

allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #1151 on: May 29, 2016, 08:44:33 AM »

Saw Dylan recently-he was fantastic, after years of terrible live reviews. He seems to be in a really good patch at the moment. Obviously I'm jealous!

"Beyond the realms of dedication, venturing worryingly deep sometimes into obsessional delusion"
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #1152 on: June 02, 2016, 01:35:29 AM »

Looks like Guns are gonna be set to a very strict curfew at the Foxboro shows. They were denied an extension on the 11:15 curfew. They asked for 11:40. So fans attending  those two shows better hope the band is on by 8:45 if they want a full 2 1/2 hour show. I mean i doubt they'd cut the power if they went a few minutes past but anymore who knows? And it could likely mean a heavy fine. They were apparently denied the extra time due to it being the middle of the week. Had it been a weekend they would've been granted the extra time.
kaasupoltin
Also a "mercenary" football fan!
Legend

Chinese Democracy out 2014!

« Reply #1153 on: June 02, 2016, 03:52:20 AM »

Saw Dylan recently-he was fantastic, after years of terrible live reviews. He seems to be in a really good patch at the moment. Obviously I'm jealous!

I saw him two years ago and the music was good, but I didn't see a thing because he didn't allow any cameras on him during the show, so the screens were just blank hihi

BEEP.
Helsinki 07.05.2006 - Helsinki 07.06.2006 - Helsinki 06.05.2010 - H?meenlinna 07.01.2017
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #1154 on: June 02, 2016, 10:21:30 AM »

Looks like Guns are gonna be set to a very strict curfew at the Foxboro shows. They were denied an extension on the 11:15 curfew. They asked for 11:40. So fans attending  those two shows better hope the band is on by 8:45 if they want a full 2 1/2 hour show. I mean i doubt they'd cut the power if they went a few minutes past but anymore who knows? And it could likely mean a heavy fine. They were apparently denied the extra time due to it being the middle of the week. Had it been a weekend they would've been granted the extra time.
Thanks for the warning. Maybe Lenny will only play for 45 minutes or so. Lame curfews.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
JAEBALL
Legend

« Reply #1155 on: June 02, 2016, 10:25:47 AM »

Thanks for the warning. Maybe Lenny will only play for 45 minutes or so. Lame curfews.

Don't the Foxboro residents usually complain when the Pats play night games due to the noise and traffic?

Axl Rose IS Skeletor
D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #1156 on: June 02, 2016, 11:11:03 AM »

8:45?  Hahahahaha.  Never gonna happen.

They will just have to pay the fine.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
TheBaconman
Legend

« Reply #1157 on: June 02, 2016, 11:30:18 AM »

8:45?  Hahahahaha.  Never gonna happen.

They will just have to pay the fine.

Perhaps they will be like the lyrics to one of there songs for once.

What time do the doors open?  What time are they on stage?  What time are they in the bus sipping and feeling fine? hahaha

Or

They just used those times because they rhymed?  haha
JAEBALL
Legend

« Reply #1158 on: June 02, 2016, 11:36:03 AM »

Really getting pumped up...3 weeks till we kick this off!

The ACDC stuff is fun... but I'm very glad to see this thread back at the top.

Axl Rose IS Skeletor
evander1129
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #1159 on: June 02, 2016, 11:43:23 AM »

Hope this doesn't negatively effect the shows.  But how in the world are they going to finish a show at 11:15pm?? If Kravits goes on at 8:00 to 9pm. 30 minutes min for change over and GNR hit stage at 9:30 That's not even 2 hours.  Why would they book this or Foxboro say yes knowing a GNR show ends around midnight.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2016, 11:45:28 AM by evander1129 » Logged

with your cocaine tounge you get nothin' done!!
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 119 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: