Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 08:32:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  General "Not In This Lifetime... Tour" thread *1st POST UPDATE NOV 30*
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 119 Go Down Print
Author Topic: General "Not In This Lifetime... Tour" thread *1st POST UPDATE NOV 30*  (Read 515131 times)
Mr Bootlegs
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #1000 on: April 27, 2016, 03:26:08 PM »

Ah it's all good fun Jarmo my man  Smiley

Lookin forward to the shows too! Got an AC/DC ticket for Manchester too  beer
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #1001 on: April 27, 2016, 03:41:10 PM »

Should be amazing!  ok

While the rest of the GN'R fans are focusing on what just happened and looking forward to what's next, there's always those who'd rather focus on what I said and/or meant (according to them).  hihi

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #1002 on: April 27, 2016, 03:59:05 PM »

Dont flatter yourself. Noone is FOCUSING on you. Dont make yourself more important than you are. Ive been to Vegas and enjoy this very much.
But its a fact that you have talked bad about slash and called off people, who wanted them to regroup.
Youre a fraud and its a shame you get to be near slash. I bet the guy doesnt even know what kind of shit you talked about him for years.

The only son of a bitch with enough piss, vinegar and kill-?em-all attitude to shove an M-80 up rock?s collective ass right now is Axl Rose. [LA Weekly]
D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #1003 on: April 27, 2016, 04:01:36 PM »

Hey, I'm looking for some directions to the high road.

Jarmo?  Help a brother out??

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #1004 on: April 27, 2016, 04:02:55 PM »

Should be amazing!  ok

While the rest of the GN'R fans are focusing on what just happened and looking forward to what's next, there's always those who'd rather focus on what I said and/or meant (according to them).  hihi

Dude...please.

You saunter into this thread, totally devoid of any problems, and want to revisit who said what that you didn't like a year ago.

Spare us how you are all about looking forward.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #1005 on: April 27, 2016, 04:03:06 PM »

Dont flatter yourself. Noone is FOCUSING on you. Dont make yourself more important than you are. Ive been to Vegas and enjoy this very much.
But its a fact that you have talked bad about slash and called off people, who wanted them to regroup.
Youre a fraud and its a shame you get to be near slash. I bet the guy doesnt even know what kind of shit you talked about him for years.
Axl said some pretty negative things about Slash. Slash has slammed Axl plenty in the past too. My suggestion, let it go. Why obsess on who said what and what they meant by it? Seems like a waste of time to me.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #1006 on: April 27, 2016, 04:04:21 PM »

Axl said some pretty negative things about Slash. Slash has slammed Axl plenty in the past too. My suggestion, let it go. Why obsess on who said what and what they meant by it? Seems like a waste of time to me.

Exactly.  Who cares now?

Which is why I always question people that want the blow by blow of the ugliness and how it all went to hell.

Who cares, at this point?  Things are good now.  Fuck all that other noise.

faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #1007 on: April 27, 2016, 04:06:47 PM »

Should be amazing!  ok

Dude...please.

You saunter into this thread, totally devoid of any problems, and want to revisit who said what that you didn't like a year ago.

I wouldn't take it so personally. I questioned them ambitiously planning to play stadiums too. I wasn't sure it'd be as big as it's becoming, but I'm happy that is not the case.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #1008 on: April 27, 2016, 04:08:27 PM »

Axl had a deep relationship with slash. He had different reasons for saying those things (being hurt etc)
Jarmo just talked shit cause he was supposed to. He knows what he said too and doesnt even admit it. Thats just lack of character.

The only son of a bitch with enough piss, vinegar and kill-?em-all attitude to shove an M-80 up rock?s collective ass right now is Axl Rose. [LA Weekly]
D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #1009 on: April 27, 2016, 04:09:01 PM »

I wouldn't take it so personally. I questioned them ambitiously planning to play stadiums too. I wasn't sure it'd be as big as it's becoming, but I'm happy that is not the case.

Oh, I absolutely questioned it.  This seemed crazy ambitious.

I always couched it by saying they must had had internal polling and research that they could pull it off, but I still expected some sluggish sales.

I always said they could draw more than an arena, but less than a stadium.  Other than a few spots, they are filling the stadiums just fine.

It's awesome.  I'd rather a big extravaganza than "up close and personal" any day of the week.

faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #1010 on: April 27, 2016, 04:09:19 PM »

Exactly.  Who cares now?

Which is why I always question people that want the blow by blow of the ugliness and how it all went to hell.

I selfishly wouldn't mind hearing all the sordid details, but I completely understand not wanting to open any old wounds. Whatever keeps this amazing ride going for as long as possible.

JAEBALL
Legend

« Reply #1011 on: April 27, 2016, 04:11:11 PM »

Exactly.  Who cares now?

I selfishly wouldn't mind hearing all the sordid details, but I completely understand not wanting to open any old wounds. Whatever keeps this amazing ride going for as long as possible.

100 percent agree with this.

Axl Rose IS Skeletor
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #1012 on: April 27, 2016, 04:13:43 PM »

Dude...please.

I just pointed out how the self-appointed experts were wrong. Does it bother you?

This other guy just keeps posting about how horrible I am for pointing out that I didn't agree with some things said years ago.
And yet, I'm the problem. Shows how you see things....

Axl had a deep relationship with slash. He had different reasons for saying those things (being hurt etc)
Jarmo just talked shit cause he was supposed to. He knows what he said too and doesnt even admit it. Thats just lack of character.

You're free to imagine what you want.
It's obvious you spend quite some time imagining things. Please don't try to convince me otherwise.

You spend way more time talking about me than I do. What does that tell you?

YOU brought me up in this very thread.
And this isn't the first fucking time you do.

So please, don't assume we're all morons here....

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #1013 on: April 27, 2016, 04:14:10 PM »

I don't really remember him slamming Slash all that much. If anything, it'd be stuff about Slash leaving the band, telling untruths about Axl, etc. I categorize most of that stuff more as pro GNR/Axl than anti Slash. Some people have said some pretty negative things about Axl and previous lineups too. It works both ways. I don't really see the need to draw a line in the sand when things are as harmonious in the land of GNR as they've been in 23 years.

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #1014 on: April 27, 2016, 04:14:52 PM »

Thanks faldor, nice to see some educated posts...  ok

/jarmo

D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #1015 on: April 27, 2016, 04:17:36 PM »

I just pointed out how the self-appointed experts were wrong. Does it bother you?

Nope.

My posting hasn't fallen off the face of the fucking earth the past 6 months because this place is now devoid of fighting and ugliness.  That was never the appeal for me here.

The past 6 months or so here have been nothing but happiness and light.  I love it.

I speak only for myself, of course.

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #1016 on: April 27, 2016, 04:22:44 PM »

Great.

So it doesn't bother you that I pointed out all those people who said a stadium tour was a bad idea and they wouldn't sell that many tickets, but you had to comment on it.
Ok... Whatever.

As a GN'R fan, I'm happy that GN'R proved all those people wrong.
You don't call a tour "Not In This Lifetime" and play the same places everybody else does. It's gotta be more special than that. Smiley

/jarmo

Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #1017 on: April 27, 2016, 04:26:29 PM »

Thats another thing. You always need to make other people look bad. You couldve just said, great that theyre selling stadiums. No, you had to go off on people who apparently at some point said they couldnt sell stadiums.
Does that give you satisfaction? Youre just sad

GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #1018 on: April 27, 2016, 04:31:54 PM »

Thats another thing. You always need to make other people look bad. You couldve just said, great that theyre selling stadiums. No, you had to go off on people who apparently at some point said they couldnt sell stadiums.
Does that give you satisfaction? Youre just sad

You're the one who's fucking sad and a hypocrite.  That's why all the shit you posted against Jarmo on the mygnr forum got deleted.

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #1019 on: April 27, 2016, 04:35:02 PM »

Does that give you satisfaction?

Does it give me satisfaction that all those people who said it would fail were wrong?
As a GN'R fan I'm happy the band proved all the naysayers wrong. Aren't you? Of course you're not. Because that would mean you'd agree with me. And that's not possible.

Why are you so upset that these people were wrong? Would you rather see that they were right so you could point out how I'm wrong for being optimistic?
If you were any other poster, I'd find your comments puzzling. But in a world where you must point out what an asshole I am at all costs, even being upset about these naysayers being wrong, is ok.

You're amazing.  Roll Eyes

Youre just sad

That's just like your opinion.
And coming from a person who seems obsessed with me... Oh well... I guess I'm sad!  rofl

Keep telling yourself that. I'm the sad one and you're not. Cheesy

/jarmo

Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 119 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: