Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 04:14:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  General "Not In This Lifetime... Tour" thread *1st POST UPDATE NOV 30*
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 119 Go Down Print
Author Topic: General "Not In This Lifetime... Tour" thread *1st POST UPDATE NOV 30*  (Read 514876 times)
ckgent
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #920 on: April 15, 2016, 09:02:56 PM »

I look forward to September.....
Thorned Rose
Legend

Use Your Illusion I (1991)

« Reply #921 on: April 16, 2016, 09:56:40 AM »

Who thinks that they will switch up the setlist a good amount?

Probably not, but maybe they will because of the diverse crowd and larger setting? Who knows.

I wouldn't mind hearing "Street of Dreams" or something like that.

But don't damn me
When I speak a piece of my mind
'Cause silence isn't golden
When I'm holding it inside
'Cause I've been where I have been
An I've seen what I have seen
Bazfreak
VIP

Wololoo

« Reply #922 on: April 16, 2016, 10:00:39 AM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jdXaVlybBs

Hope Axl reaches this performance during the tour!!  beer 

14/apr/2010 @Apoteose Rio | 02/oct/2011 @Rock in Rio 2011 | 20/mar/2014 @HSBC Arena Rio | 12/nov/2016 @Alllianz Park S?o Paulo | 15/nov/2016 @Est?dio Engenh?o Rio | 23/sep/2017 @ Rock in Rio 2017
bombom
Headliner

« Reply #923 on: April 16, 2016, 11:31:51 AM »

You would be surprised, foo fighters, U2 etc have all done uk stadium shows in september

Yeah but if they are touring Europe it's gonna be a two month jaunt.

If the 3 nights at Wembley Stadium is true, it might just be that for Europe this year. Sort of a teaser for next year.

It might not be a full tour this year.

I think that's the nail on the head there Spirit.  There's no way they do a Euro tour starting in September, there's far too much money to be made to start it at that time of the year.  More likely to head to Oceania, South America and Japan where the weather is far more "Summery" than Europe, especially if they continue with the Stadium gigs.

More likely they do the "Winter months" down under etc then hit Europe around May/June while fitting in some festivals too.  That would take them to August/September 2017.  At that point I wouldn't rule out a return through the States either, albeit more arena than stadiums then.

The Devil Hates a Loser!

25/7/2006 - Birmingham
9/6/2006 - Dublin
ckgent
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #924 on: April 16, 2016, 01:04:23 PM »

Wembley in September.
reayj2003
VIP

« Reply #925 on: April 16, 2016, 01:16:43 PM »

Wembley in September.

Is there any more info on this??
Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #926 on: April 16, 2016, 01:38:07 PM »

people need to give more info than just a sentence. its very annoying

The only son of a bitch with enough piss, vinegar and kill-?em-all attitude to shove an M-80 up rock?s collective ass right now is Axl Rose. [LA Weekly]
Thorned Rose
Legend

« Reply #927 on: April 16, 2016, 01:43:24 PM »

people need to give more info than just a sentence. its very annoying

I agree.

But don't damn me
Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #928 on: April 16, 2016, 01:45:11 PM »

Anyway, here's the initial article by the german scumbag-newspaper called Bild.
http://www.bild.de/bild-plus/unterhaltung/musik/guns-n-roses/darum-kommen-sie-nicht-zu-uns-45325676,var=b,view=conversionToLogin.bild.html

you wont see much, since you have to pay to read the article

The only son of a bitch with enough piss, vinegar and kill-?em-all attitude to shove an M-80 up rock?s collective ass right now is Axl Rose. [LA Weekly]
40oz
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #929 on: April 16, 2016, 02:22:31 PM »

Probably not, but maybe they will because of the diverse crowd and larger setting? Who knows.

After chatting with Axl and Slash, Eddie Trunk mentioned that the setlist will be the same shell from date to date, with a few songs mixed up and swapped in and out for each gig.  I'm guessing 75% the same each night with a few different tunes.
Factory Girl
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #930 on: April 16, 2016, 02:29:39 PM »

After chatting with Axl and Slash, Eddie Trunk mentioned that the setlist will be the same shell from date to date, with a few songs mixed up and swapped in and out for each gig.  I'm guessing 75% the same each night with a few different tunes.

Yes, they have 6 or 7 extra songs to switch during the tour. I hope they decide to rehearse a few more tho.
Thorned Rose
Legend

« Reply #931 on: April 16, 2016, 04:05:45 PM »

Cool, I must of missed that Eddie Trunk stuff.

I mean that makes sense. I just wonder if they'd ever swap CD songs around or kill the covers for other UYI songs.

I strongly expect to have setlists between 22-25 songs, depending on the song selection (Coma is like 2 songs lol) and the city maybe?

They will always play at least 6 from AFD at the very very least. I hope they keep Patience in there permanently too. It's going to be really interesting to see what other UYI songs they bust out. Locofuckingmotive baby!

But don't damn me
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #932 on: April 16, 2016, 04:42:14 PM »

I think Im the only one who likes Aint it Fun. Once Sebastian Bach suggested to Axl that they could sing together live this one, but seems like Axl didnt care that much. If they really need to play covers, this is one I would love them to do it. I absolutely love Slash's intro on this track.

But yeah, my top 3 would be Locomotive, Dont Damn Me and Breakdown. Not because they are rare and less well known, but because those are three of my favorite songs from the band, period.

Factory Girl
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #933 on: April 16, 2016, 05:16:05 PM »

I think Im the only one who likes Aint it Fun. Once Sebastian Bach suggested to Axl that they could sing together live this one, but seems like Axl didnt care that much. If they really need to play covers, this is one I would love them to do it. I absolutely love Slash's intro on this track.

But yeah, my top 3 would be Locomotive, Dont Damn Me and Breakdown. Not because they are rare and less well known, but because those are three of my favorite songs from the band, period.

You're not the only one. I love it! One of my top songs.
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #934 on: April 16, 2016, 05:24:29 PM »

Love all those suggestions, I'd add Dead Horse too.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
FreddieJames
Rocker

« Reply #935 on: April 16, 2016, 05:28:41 PM »

Ain't it Fun and Breakdown are some of my favorite GnR songs. Well, the first one being a cover, but still. I hope they'll throw them in the mix somewhere. Locomotive is cool also  peace

Don't need your religion,
Don't watch that much T.V.,
Just making my living baby,
And that's enough for me.
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #936 on: April 16, 2016, 07:37:53 PM »

We should start a petition then. hihi

Thorned Rose
Legend

« Reply #937 on: April 16, 2016, 07:41:38 PM »

Ain't it Fun and Breakdown are some of my favorite GnR songs. Well, the first one being a cover, but still. I hope they'll throw them in the mix somewhere. Locomotive is cool also  peace

Yeah I love "Ain't It Fun"... just love the immediate guitar solo at the top of the song. Pretty cool cover.

But don't damn me
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #938 on: April 16, 2016, 07:56:45 PM »

We should start a petition then. hihi

That seems to be the thing to do these days  Roll Eyes

"Shut the fuck up."
Unknown famous philosopher and guru
GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #939 on: April 18, 2016, 06:43:49 PM »

Jarmo | HTGTH.com ‏@htgth
The July 23rd, 2016 @gunsnroses show in East Rutherford, NJ at the Metlife Stadium is now SOLD OUT according to Ticketmaster. #GnFnR

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 119 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: