Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 02:28:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228527 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  General "Not In This Lifetime... Tour" thread *1st POST UPDATE NOV 30*
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 119 Go Down Print
Author Topic: General "Not In This Lifetime... Tour" thread *1st POST UPDATE NOV 30*  (Read 515444 times)
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #540 on: February 27, 2016, 10:05:47 AM »

Looking at Lollapalooza,

I've looked at some discussion in the festival community from last fall and there was a big rumor/speculation that the reason Lollapalooza has extended to four days this year was because of an inclusion of Guns N' Roses.

This was weeks and months before the Coachella announcement, so obviously things could have been planned and changed, or it was and still is the plan.

Or there never were any plans..  hihi

Sweetness is a virtue
And you lost your virtue long ago
Annie
« Reply #541 on: February 27, 2016, 10:47:14 AM »

Most of the people I know would prefer that GNR come to Soldier Field than Lolla. That being said I hope Night train can hook up fans with tix for LOlla cuz that always sells out super fast. I hate GA so I would probably do VIP from a broker. That's IF they are part of LOLLA. hihi
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #542 on: February 27, 2016, 11:27:38 AM »

Stand-alone shows are always preferable imo.

Some love the idea of checking out many other bands while at a festival, so I can see that point as well.

Sweetness is a virtue
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #543 on: February 29, 2016, 05:38:29 PM »

Apparently the Reading/Leeds festival poster has leaked, it'll be officially announced tomorrow.

No GN'R.

Sweetness is a virtue
OscarAxl22
VIP

« Reply #544 on: February 29, 2016, 08:06:13 PM »

Apparently the Reading/Leeds festival poster has leaked, it'll be officially announced tomorrow.

No GN'R.

Personally... id be surprised if anything was announced for europe/uk at this point in time. I think there is too many viable options in the states or South America before they jump the pond. Just my  cents fwiw. 

reayj2003
VIP

« Reply #545 on: March 01, 2016, 08:05:45 AM »

I'm quite relieved they are not doing Reading/Leeds as its a bloody awful festival.
The Wight Gunner
VIP

« Reply #546 on: March 01, 2016, 08:24:33 AM »

I'm quite relieved they are not doing Reading/Leeds as its a bloody awful festival.

If they do a UK Festival, the Isle of Wight is looking good with Download, Glastonbury and now these 2 being confirmed - These all being the big 5 in the UK - here's to hoping  beer
JAEBALL
Legend

« Reply #547 on: March 01, 2016, 08:28:29 AM »

Every rumour or article or source has repeatedly stated this was going to be a North American tour ........

Every single one.

Axl Rose IS Skeletor
The Wight Gunner
VIP

« Reply #548 on: March 01, 2016, 08:30:59 AM »

Every rumour or article or source has repeatedly stated this was going to be a North American tour ........

Every single one.

Hence IF they do a UK festival
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #549 on: March 01, 2016, 01:10:12 PM »

UK Tour, Point.

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #550 on: March 02, 2016, 10:40:28 PM »

RnT posted in the other thread this Brazilian article talking again about South American leg in the 2nd half of 2016:

Another band showing up here at some point in the second half of the year is the new-old Guns N' Roses, which begins their tour in April with gigs in Las Vegas, Mexico and Coachella, marking specially the regrouping of the explosive duet Axl Rose and Slash after more than two decades. Before that, GNR will make an extensive tour in North America and Europe stadiums. They expect to play from six to eight shows in South America.

Source: http://www.popload.com.br/vai-pesar-brasil-acdc-guns-n-roses-e-black-sabbath-vao-visitar-o-pais-no-segundo-semestre/

The site is run by a famous Brazilian columnist and music industry insider, Lucio Ribeiro. He was right before when GNR hit SA.

doooodickiebr
VIP

Police and niggaz...get outta my way!

« Reply #551 on: March 03, 2016, 05:16:04 AM »

What a great time to be a gnr fan! Hopefully we hear some more dates soon. peace

Baton Rouge, LA 1992
New Orleans, LA 1992
Biloxi, MS  2002 Cancelled!!!!
Kansas City, MO 2011
New Orleans, LA 2016
Houston, TX 2016
New Orleans, LA 2019
Biloxi, MS 2023
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #552 on: March 03, 2016, 09:36:11 AM »

In Chile 1 Concert & Argentina 2 Concerts

ok

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
JAEBALL
Legend

« Reply #553 on: March 07, 2016, 09:37:10 AM »

Anybody else feel this week has got to be the time for more show announcements?

They have to be coming soon right....

Axl Rose IS Skeletor
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #554 on: March 07, 2016, 09:43:33 AM »

I don't know, I've had that feeling for the past several Mondays... haha.

Looking at the rumored dates, it's a possibility that the US tour will be July-August. If that's the case we're still looking at about four months time till the beginning of that.

Sweetness is a virtue
D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #555 on: March 07, 2016, 11:28:39 AM »

I have a buddy that has convinced me they will drop either during the Vegas shows, or that week in between that and Coachella.

What's it based on?  Well...nothing.  But you gotta cling to something, I suppose.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
sofine11
Banned
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #556 on: March 07, 2016, 02:34:40 PM »

I guess it would be smart to have them go onsale during the media frenzy in April.  Between Vegas and Coachella Guns will be EVERYWHERE.  Would think they'd want to ride the hype.  If that's the case, we should get some date confirmations in the next few weeks.
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #557 on: March 07, 2016, 07:11:42 PM »

I'm thinking we aren't gonna hear anything else until April now. It is now way too late to announce anymore shows for April and probably May. Based on the rumored dates April would allow 2 months prior to the first shows in June or July. At this point i think we can cross Dallas in April off the list. No way that is happening at that time. Dallas will happen i am sure but probably more in line with when the other rumored dates are.
D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #558 on: March 07, 2016, 11:11:19 PM »

I'm thinking we aren't gonna hear anything else until April now. It is now way too late to announce anymore shows for April and probably May. Based on the rumored dates April would allow 2 months prior to the first shows in June or July. At this point i think we can cross Dallas in April off the list. No way that is happening at that time. Dallas will happen i am sure but probably more in line with when the other rumored dates are.

Yeah, that date never made much sense.  Seemed like such an outlier.

But I agree, if there is indeed a nationwide tour, no way they don't hit Dallas.  Too big a market.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #559 on: March 07, 2016, 11:47:56 PM »

Yeah, that date never made much sense.  Seemed like such an outlier.

But I agree, if there is indeed a nationwide tour, no way they don't hit Dallas.  Too big a market.
Yeah once the other rumored dates started popping up and they were all July and later it became pretty obvious that rumored Dallas date was incorrect. I'd expect the Dallas date to happen around the time of the rumored Chicago shows. It makes sense geographically that they'd do all central time shows around the same time. I have no doubt they'll play here either. Especially if they play AT&T stadium. That show will make mega bucks. They'd be nuts to not do it.
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 119 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: