Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 06:23:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228528 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  General "Not In This Lifetime... Tour" thread *1st POST UPDATE NOV 30*
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 119 Go Down Print
Author Topic: General "Not In This Lifetime... Tour" thread *1st POST UPDATE NOV 30*  (Read 515600 times)
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #320 on: February 11, 2016, 12:34:14 PM »

Rumor Argentina:

December 2016

ok

What's the source?

Any cities or venues mentioned?

Sweetness is a virtue
And you lost your virtue long ago
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #321 on: February 11, 2016, 12:38:10 PM »

Rumor Argentina:

December 2016

ok

What's the source?

Any cities or venues mentioned?

My Parnerts From T4F Chile, Obviusly Buenos Aires /// Stadium I?Dont Know

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #322 on: February 11, 2016, 12:38:51 PM »

Thanks! Smiley

Sweetness is a virtue
sandman
Legend

« Reply #323 on: February 11, 2016, 12:39:55 PM »

is "Eddie Money" the source for all of these other reports? if so, I wouldn't be making any assumptions yet. granted I've heard this guy has provided some accurate information in the past, but still don't know how accurate his sources are.

do people still believe it's the real Eddie Money? I'm assuming not, but do we know what this guy's connections are.

I would LOVE a philly date. I've been assuming it was unlikely, in part because of the 2002 incident, and because they could do 2-4 cities within a 2-hour drive from Philly (NY, Baltimore, DC, Central PA). and if there are multiple dates in NY or DC, that could be 5-6 shows within 2 hours. if there's only 20 or so US dates, I could totally see them skipping philly.

so basically, this rumor has me freakin psyched!! July 27 would be perfect for me too. but I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much.  

"We're from Philly, fuckin' Philly. No one likes us, we don't care."

(Jason Kelce, Philadelphia Eagles, February 8, 2018
sofine11
Banned
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #324 on: February 11, 2016, 12:45:32 PM »

is "Eddie Money" the source for all of these other reports? if so, I wouldn't be making any assumptions yet. granted I've heard this guy has provided some accurate information in the past, but still don't know how accurate his sources are.

do people still believe it's the real Eddie Money? I'm assuming not, but do we know what this guy's connections are.

I would LOVE a philly date. I've been assuming it was unlikely, in part because of the 2002 incident, and because they could do 2-4 cities within a 2-hour drive from Philly (NY, Baltimore, DC, Central PA). and if there are multiple dates in NY or DC, that could be 5-6 shows within 2 hours. if there's only 20 or so US dates, I could totally see them skipping philly.

so basically, this rumor has me freakin psyched!! July 27 would be perfect for me too. but I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much.  

It's now on the calendar of events for Soldier Field for July 2nd & 3rd. So he's certainly been legit with his news so far!
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #325 on: February 11, 2016, 12:46:07 PM »

The North American dates come from Eddie Money yes. Not sure about the actual connection.

He predicted the Mexico City announcement over a week before it happened. He was also the only one who said there was an option for a second show in Mexico City (all other rumors suggested Monterrey as the next announcement).

The user Davebs on mygnr confirmed there were two dates on hold for an (at this time) unknown band at Soldier Field on July 2 & 3.

Sweetness is a virtue
sandman
Legend

« Reply #326 on: February 11, 2016, 01:02:12 PM »

The North American dates come from Eddie Money yes. Not sure about the actual connection.

He predicted the Mexico City announcement over a week before it happened. He was also the only one who said there was an option for a second show in Mexico City (all other rumors suggested Monterrey as the next announcement).

The user Davebs on mygnr confirmed there were two dates on hold for an (at this time) unknown band at Soldier Field on July 2 & 3.

thanks for the info! and thanks for keeping this thread updated.  ok

"We're from Philly, fuckin' Philly. No one likes us, we don't care."

(Jason Kelce, Philadelphia Eagles, February 8, 2018
johnreed3344
Rocker

« Reply #327 on: February 11, 2016, 01:33:13 PM »

since I am a lunatic I emailed Metlife guest services and they responded with......."we do not have a confirmed date.....yet" so I am guessing they know something and it will happen soon

12/5/02
5/17/06
11/5/06
11/17/11
11/26/11
2/10/12
2/24/12
6/8/13
4/8/16
4/16/16
7/14/16
7/23/16
10/11/17
10/12/17
10/15/17
10/16/17
7/1/18
10/1/19
8/5/21
8/11/23
8/15/23 NE
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #328 on: February 11, 2016, 01:36:37 PM »

since I am a lunatic I emailed Metlife guest services and they responded with......."we do not have a confirmed date.....yet" so I am guessing they know something and it will happen soon

Yeah, I'm not completely sure how the process works, but there seems to be a lot of dates on hold.

Sweetness is a virtue
asdf gunner
Rocker

« Reply #329 on: February 11, 2016, 02:13:22 PM »

They played philly in 2012, so I don't think the 2002 riot would be a problem

What's so civil about W.A.R anyway?...
Annie
« Reply #330 on: February 11, 2016, 02:15:42 PM »

Chicago dates also updated, July 2 & 3.

Thanks to Davebs, mygnr.

The Mancow show in Chicago confirmed it this morning as well!

Did they provide a source, or did they just read it on the internet?

It would help solidify it if we have multiple sources independent of each other.

They did not, it was brought up as "We have breaking news!! Guns N' Roses are doing two shows at Soldier Field over fourth of July weekend!!!" It was awesome, because the whole crew lost it with excitement then.  And then Mancow interrupted to change the subject and said "You know what's bigger than Guns N' Roses?"  To which one of his co-hosts shouted "Nothing!!!"  It was funny.
I am very excited .One of my best friends agreed to work that weekend for me.! beer You can't call in on 4th of July weekend so I am so lucky! smoking
D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #331 on: February 11, 2016, 02:20:00 PM »

1st post updated with new date: Philly, July 27.

Thx Mr. Money.

HO...LY.....SHIT!!!

Please be true.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
sofine11
Banned
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #332 on: February 11, 2016, 02:20:46 PM »

Chicago dates also updated, July 2 & 3.

Thanks to Davebs, mygnr.

The Mancow show in Chicago confirmed it this morning as well!

Did they provide a source, or did they just read it on the internet?

It would help solidify it if we have multiple sources independent of each other.

They did not, it was brought up as "We have breaking news!! Guns N' Roses are doing two shows at Soldier Field over fourth of July weekend!!!" It was awesome, because the whole crew lost it with excitement then.  And then Mancow interrupted to change the subject and said "You know what's bigger than Guns N' Roses?"  To which one of his co-hosts shouted "Nothing!!!"  It was funny.
I am very excited .One of my best friends agreed to work that weekend for me.! beer You can't call in on 4th of July weekend so I am so lucky! smoking

Awesome!
D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #333 on: February 11, 2016, 02:31:01 PM »

Even if the Philly date is not exactly correct, at least this appears they are on the list of cities.

Which is a relief.  Really didn't want to schlep it up to MetLife.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #334 on: February 11, 2016, 02:55:51 PM »

Even if the Philly date is not exactly correct, at least this appears they are on the list of cities.

Which is a relief.  Really didn't want to schlep it up to MetLife.

I get the travel yuck, but...been up there, since it opened?

They did a really nice job up there...lots of amenities.  I'm waffling between there and Boston (assuming Foxboro)...Metlife has better stuff, but harder to get in and out of.

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #335 on: February 11, 2016, 03:06:35 PM »

I get the travel yuck, but...been up there, since it opened?

No.  An I was really only speaking from a travel and unfamiliarity with the area standpoint.

The Linc is a 15 minute ride from my house.  Can't beat that.

Also unclear if I will have any luck getting anyone to come with.  But fairly certain no way was coming with to North Jersey.

just_one
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #336 on: February 11, 2016, 04:53:28 PM »

any more updates about the may 29th date in lisbon? let it be true ok but not on RiR nervous
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #337 on: February 11, 2016, 04:55:54 PM »

any more updates about the may 29th date in lisbon? let it be true ok but not on RiR nervous

I thought Avicii was headlining that day?

Sweetness is a virtue
just_one
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #338 on: February 11, 2016, 05:02:14 PM »

there are other places to play in lisbon besides Rock in rio... Meo Arena as an example
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #339 on: February 11, 2016, 05:21:01 PM »

there are other places to play in lisbon besides Rock in rio... Meo Arena as an example

Where does the rumor of a May 29 show in Lisbon come from?

Sweetness is a virtue
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 119 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: