Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 29, 2024, 07:20:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228131 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  General "Not In This Lifetime... Tour" thread *1st POST UPDATE NOV 30*
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 119 Go Down Print
Author Topic: General "Not In This Lifetime... Tour" thread *1st POST UPDATE NOV 30*  (Read 485989 times)
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #160 on: February 03, 2016, 09:37:32 AM »

Until I hear more I'm going to take what he says with a grain of salt-  unless Jarmo or Fernando want to validate him as a credible source for GNR info.

If he is credible, do you really think the manager of the band, Fernando, will come out and say "Yes, Eddie Money is a credible insider, you can trust whatever he will leak to the boards".

Dream on.

I just wouldn't take his word 100% unless he is verified as credible- that is my criteria, no "dreaming" necessary.  Roll Eyes

I have seen far too many scams and liars online since 2003.

Ok, all good.

Don't you think merit helps on the credibility?

To an extent, but a broken clock is right twice a day. Cheesy

"Shut the fuck up."
Unknown famous philosopher and guru
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #161 on: February 03, 2016, 09:38:25 AM »

Rumor:

21 April, Monterrey/Mexico - New BBVA Stadium

https://www.facebook.com/EstadioBBVA/photos/a.465849026839446.1073741828.465607236863625/938810052876672/?type=3&theater

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
OscarAxl22
VIP

« Reply #162 on: February 03, 2016, 07:51:50 PM »

What are peoples thoughts on the chances that over the next 18 months-2 years this shows extend outside of the US... and they include Australasia?

I am guessing if these shows are a success, and everyone can still stand each other at the end of it, then shows in europe/uk and finally down my way would be a decent chance of happening??

Thoughts?

D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #163 on: February 03, 2016, 08:26:06 PM »

What are peoples thoughts on the chances that over the next 18 months-2 years this shows extend outside of the US... and they include Australasia?

I am guessing if these shows are a success, and everyone can still stand each other at the end of it, then shows in europe/uk and finally down my way would be a decent chance of happening??

Thoughts?

Yes, I think over time, they would hit everywhere.  But Australia probably has to wait the longest.

But I can't see why there would not be shows in Melbourne, Perth, Adelaide, Sydney, Brisbane.  Are they the main ones?

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
OscarAxl22
VIP

« Reply #164 on: February 03, 2016, 08:32:03 PM »

Thoughts?

Yes, I think over time, they would hit everywhere.  But Australia probably has to wait the longest.

But I can't see why there would not be shows in Melbourne, Perth, Adelaide, Sydney, Brisbane.  Are they the main ones?

Id say Adelaide would miss out.... they usually do ;-)

But yeah, the East Coast makes a lot of sense, Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne.. possibly Perth if the economics work out.

This reunion has come at the worse time for me personally... in the last 12 months ive bought a house, had a kid and weve gone back to one wage for the last 10 months.

2 years ago... id have flown to the states in a flash lol

Hanging for these shows though, ill have to watch via streaming if they make that available on PPV or wait for a bootleg i guess.  Cry
axlroses
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #165 on: February 03, 2016, 09:43:39 PM »

Levi's stadium in Santa Clara bumped a girl scout sleepover in May for a big event(concert).  Here is hoping that it is for a Guns N' Roses Concert.
gnrrock
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #166 on: February 03, 2016, 10:17:20 PM »

Levi's stadium in Santa Clara bumped a girl scout sleepover in May for a big event(concert).  Here is hoping that it is for a Guns N' Roses Concert.

Nice find.  I just Googled it.  http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2016/2/3/10910294/49ers-girl-scouts-sleepover-cancelled-levis-stadium-jed-york   
It could be any event, but one can hope it is a GNR show.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2016, 10:19:59 PM by gnrrock » Logged
GnR-NOW
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #167 on: February 03, 2016, 10:33:15 PM »

that would be awesome.

axlroses
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #168 on: February 03, 2016, 10:44:50 PM »

I have to imagine that at some point in a U.S. tour they would play there.  May would seem to fit a coherent timeline since they will be in Nevada in April.
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #169 on: February 04, 2016, 02:05:46 AM »

Thanks for the find!

According to one article, they have now rescheduled the event to one week later at May 21.

That means the original date was May 14.

So, the concert in question is in the vicinity of that date, probably May 14 or 15.

Since there aren't many stadium acts around, and many of them have already announced their touring schedule for the summer (although there could be single show additions of course), I think it is realistic to think GN'R could be the artist here. It's on the west coast, and GN'R are already there in late April.

We will probably not know much until they announce a tour, they seem to have kept a tight lid on the 25-city-tour rumor, no leaks. I'll put this one up as a rumored date.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2016, 02:12:50 AM by Spirit » Logged

Sweetness is a virtue
And you lost your virtue long ago
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #170 on: February 04, 2016, 06:03:17 AM »

that would be awesome.

The girl scout sleepover?

"Beyond the realms of dedication, venturing worryingly deep sometimes into obsessional delusion"
Lord Stan
VIP

« Reply #171 on: February 04, 2016, 07:35:03 AM »

Luckily the girls found another date. They shouldn't have to move because of some 50+ rockers who haven't even played together in a couple of decades beer
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #172 on: February 04, 2016, 08:30:33 AM »

Luckily the girls found another date. They shouldn't have to move because of some 50+ rockers who haven't even played together in a couple of decades beer

There was a time when girl scouts might have been excited at the prospect of a GNR show. Now they're fleeing buildings from the prospect!

"Beyond the realms of dedication, venturing worryingly deep sometimes into obsessional delusion"
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #173 on: February 04, 2016, 08:38:45 AM »

Rumor:

''Presentations of Guns N' Roses in their respective countries: Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Brazil, Japan, China, England, USA, Portugal and Spain. They are already closed negotiations. The dates will be announced soon.'

Shocked

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
JAEBALL
Legend

« Reply #174 on: February 04, 2016, 09:03:42 AM »

I gotta say it's really smart to announce the first few shows in pieces...

I wanted to be their for the first GNR show...but I'm sure a lot of people who bought tickets and have to fly in to Vegas or Coachella wouldn't if they had a confirmed date for a show in their neck of the woods.

With that said .. I'm dying to know what the rest of the dates look like already... if i wasn't able to make it to vegas... I'd be beside myself not knowing for sure if and when a show I could make will be.

Axl Rose IS Skeletor
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #175 on: February 04, 2016, 09:05:50 AM »

I wanted to be their for the first GNR show...but I'm sure a lot of people who bought tickets and have to fly in to Vegas or Coachella wouldn't if they had a confirmed date for a show in their neck of the woods.

With that said .. I'm dying to know what the rest of the dates look like already... if i wasn't able to make it to vegas... I'd be beside myself not knowing for sure if and when a show I could make will be.

Imagine how we feel in the UK (especially those of us who are broke!). We've got no idea if the wheels will fall off this thing before it hits our hemisphere!

JAEBALL
Legend

« Reply #176 on: February 04, 2016, 09:15:31 AM »

Imagine how we feel in the UK (especially those of us who are broke!). We've got no idea if the wheels will fall off this thing before it hits our hemisphere!

Too much money on the line here.... hard to see either party saying I just can't do this half way thru....

Axl Rose IS Skeletor
D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #177 on: February 04, 2016, 10:08:27 AM »

Too much money on the line here.... hard to see either party saying I just can't do this half way thru....

I agree.

If things go sour halfway through between the guys, they won't cancel the tour halfway through.

It just means there won't be a next one.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
Thorned Rose
Legend

Use Your Illusion I (1991)

« Reply #178 on: February 04, 2016, 10:08:52 AM »

Just as long as they play Nashville or Atlanta or someone close to that area I'll be fine.

If they don't this is a show worth a drive. I can't wait to see the dates.

But don't damn me
When I speak a piece of my mind
'Cause silence isn't golden
When I'm holding it inside
'Cause I've been where I have been
An I've seen what I have seen
D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #179 on: February 04, 2016, 10:16:54 AM »

If they don't this is a show worth a drive. I can't wait to see the dates.

Agreed.

If Philly gets shut out, I will have to schlep it to Washington or NJ.

I'm just not flying anywhere and booking rooms.  Not for a rock concert.  Even this one.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 119 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: