Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 07, 2024, 05:44:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228156 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  General "Not In This Lifetime... Tour" thread *1st POST UPDATE NOV 30*
Pages: 1 ... 78 79 [80] 81 82 ... 119 Go Down Print
Author Topic: General "Not In This Lifetime... Tour" thread *1st POST UPDATE NOV 30*  (Read 488550 times)
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #1580 on: July 22, 2016, 06:27:32 AM »

"Working" as in Beta's margarita glasses aren't going to salt themselves!!!  rant

Tongue

P.S.  Thanks for sharing the awesome pics you post via HTGTH social media!  beer

LOL!

I know jarmo busts his ass during the shows. Wink

But, fyi, salting Beta's margarita glasses sounds like the best job ever.  If that one's not taken, can I apply?

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
C0ma
Legend

« Reply #1581 on: July 22, 2016, 07:22:22 AM »

"Working" as in Beta's margarita glasses aren't going to salt themselves!!!  rant

Tongue

P.S.  Thanks for sharing the awesome pics you post via HTGTH social media!  beer

LOL!

But, fyi, salting Beta's margarita glasses sounds like the best job ever.  If that one's not taken, can I apply?

LOL... I saw him in action Tuesday. I had a perfect view of the transition from backstage to front stage and pit from my adopted seats for the night. He was all over the place taking pics etc... Funny enough, must have been a great margarita, because Beta was about the only person I didn't see at one point or another. For the record I would still love to know who the girl in the limited edition tour jacket was that gave me the Duff guitar pick... I see her in my sleep...
ice cream sand pig
VIP

startled by a skeleton that failed the challenge

« Reply #1582 on: July 22, 2016, 08:27:48 AM »

welcome back em!

anonymous communication sucks like a pleco

trolls spin webs i squirm like a gecko

noticed from the get go that my ego doesn't let go

mad like POTUS, less privelleged, more ghetto
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #1583 on: July 22, 2016, 08:39:15 AM »

Tongue

LOL!

LOL... I saw him in action Tuesday. I had a perfect view of the transition from backstage to front stage and pit from my adopted seats for the night. He was all over the place taking pics etc... Funny enough, must have been a great margarita, because Beta was about the only person I didn't see at one point or another. For the record I would still love to know who the girl in the limited edition tour jacket was that gave me the Duff guitar pick... I see her in my sleep...
Duff's daughter?

C0ma
Legend

« Reply #1584 on: July 22, 2016, 08:49:37 AM »

Tongue

LOL!

Duff's daughter?

I don't think so, isn't the one with the dark hair very tall?
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #1585 on: July 22, 2016, 10:14:01 AM »

welcome back em!

Thank you  ok

"Shut the fuck up."
Unknown famous philosopher and guru
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #1586 on: July 22, 2016, 11:18:13 AM »

I think we need to convince jarmo to do a "meet and greet" at Redds prior to the show. Wink  I know he's "working", so it's hard, but I think it's gotta happen. Tongue

I don't understand the use of quotes.... "Working"?

/jarmo

Just because I don't know what your schedule or job needs are at that time of day.  It was meant to reflect the fact I'm not sure if, pre show, you have active job responsibilities (so would be WORKING), or are just sort of hanging out waiting for the show to start so you can do your thing, so are "working" at that time.  I went with the quotes to reflect that.

I guess "on call" would have been a better reflection of what I meant, maybe?

Don't you worry..I know you work your ass off, brother. Wink

I'm usually more or less busy between arriving at the venue and going to the bus after the show.

And for NJ, busier than, say in KC....  Smiley

Yes, that's a lot of salt!  hihi

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

« Reply #1587 on: July 22, 2016, 11:30:25 AM »

I think we need to convince jarmo to do a "meet and greet" at Redds prior to the show. Wink  I know he's "working", so it's hard, but I think it's gotta happen. Tongue

I don't understand the use of quotes.... "Working"?

/jarmo

Just because I don't know what your schedule or job needs are at that time of day.  It was meant to reflect the fact I'm not sure if, pre show, you have active job responsibilities (so would be WORKING), or are just sort of hanging out waiting for the show to start so you can do your thing, so are "working" at that time.  I went with the quotes to reflect that.

I guess "on call" would have been a better reflection of what I meant, maybe?

Don't you worry..I know you work your ass off, brother. Wink

I'm usually more or less busy between arriving at the venue and going to the bus after the show.

And for NJ, busier than, say in KC....  Smiley

Yes, that's a lot of salt!  hihi

/jarmo

Bummer, because I'm sure it means it's less likely we can get you to a "pre-game" stop before the show.

And I know damn well you're not salting glasses.  I've seen your work product (and it's stupendous), you picture and social media kung-fu-ing motherfucker! Wink

Well, wherever you are, whatever you're doing, I'll be raising a glass to you during the pregame.  Thanks for what you do keeping the lights on here, and thanks for doing your part in putting on and promoting the shows!!

But, again...if Beta needs a good glass salter, I'm totally on board for doing that job!  She seems cool as fuck, and I could think of WAY worse ways to spend my days! You just might have to find an assistant glass salter position for my wife. Tongue

Together again,
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #1588 on: July 22, 2016, 10:29:19 PM »

Tongue

LOL!

Duff's daughter?

I don't think so, isn't the one with the dark hair very tall?
No idea, that was just a guess.

Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #1589 on: July 27, 2016, 03:34:43 PM »

So Spirit, could you update the first post with the new date added in Sao Paulo: November 12th?

http://www.mercuryconcerts.com/gunsnroses/

Spirit
Legend

« Reply #1590 on: July 28, 2016, 03:43:16 PM »

So Spirit, could you update the first post with the new date added in Sao Paulo: November 12th?

Same venue? Added

Sweetness is a virtue
And you lost your virtue long ago
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #1591 on: July 28, 2016, 03:44:42 PM »

Which ones are sold out by the way?

Sweetness is a virtue
And you lost your virtue long ago
Bazfreak
VIP

Wololoo

« Reply #1592 on: July 28, 2016, 10:33:41 PM »

Gosh...half an hour before ticket sales for extra show in sao paulo and already 20k people in front of me on virtual queue!!  rant

14/apr/2010 @Apoteose Rio | 02/oct/2011 @Rock in Rio 2011 | 20/mar/2014 @HSBC Arena Rio | 12/nov/2016 @Alllianz Park S?o Paulo | 15/nov/2016 @Est?dio Engenh?o Rio | 23/sep/2017 @ Rock in Rio 2017
(t)
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #1593 on: July 28, 2016, 11:37:03 PM »

Brasil loves their GNR.
Bazfreak
VIP

Wololoo

« Reply #1594 on: July 28, 2016, 11:40:09 PM »

Brasil loves their GNR.

Put 10 shows in the same fucking venue and will all sell out....geez!! But i managed to get mine!! Im going to Rio and S?o Paulo concerts!!! Cant wait!!!! Fuck yeah im happy!!

14/apr/2010 @Apoteose Rio | 02/oct/2011 @Rock in Rio 2011 | 20/mar/2014 @HSBC Arena Rio | 12/nov/2016 @Alllianz Park S?o Paulo | 15/nov/2016 @Est?dio Engenh?o Rio | 23/sep/2017 @ Rock in Rio 2017
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #1595 on: July 29, 2016, 08:43:03 AM »

Same venue? Added
Yep, same venue.

Anyone notice Axl from first show to now looks way thinner?  15 lbs?  Sweating his ass off must be very healthy!
Actually no, I didnt notice at all. But it must be pretty demanding, yeah.

Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #1596 on: July 29, 2016, 09:40:03 AM »

Which ones are sold out by the way?
Don't know, but there's still tickets available for two sectors (chairs) in the 11th and all the sectors on the 12th in Sao Paulo.

TheBaconman
Legend

« Reply #1597 on: July 29, 2016, 12:08:02 PM »

Seems like this place has been overly dead recently

I wonder if this tour has wiped everyone out...  It has taken a lot of energy

With nothing really to complain about or anything to talk about, there really isn't to much to type.

I do like reading the.  It was a great show posts!

I cant wait to type that after Seattle.

Sure wish Guns would do some sorta interview.   Someone, someplace talk about something GNR.   So much to talk about and they havnt given us anything
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

« Reply #1598 on: July 29, 2016, 12:18:29 PM »

Seems like this place has been overly dead recently

I wonder if this tour has wiped everyone out...  It has taken a lot of energy

With nothing really to complain about or anything to talk about, there really isn't to much to type.

I do like reading the.  It was a great show posts!

I cant wait to type that after Seattle.

Sure wish Guns would do some sorta interview.   Someone, someplace talk about something GNR.   So much to talk about and they havnt given us anything

Show days tend to pick up closer to show time, and are pretty active into the night.  Saturday, for the met life show, it was hopping.

But, during the work days.....yeah, it's quieted down. Smiley 

I think part of it IS, as the tour goes on, more and more of us are getting our shows, and the inevitable post show wipe out, and then the depression that it's all over for awhile in terms of seeing them live. Smiley   People check out a bit to recover from that.

I can't speak for everyone else, but, in addition...summer time. Kids are home. Lots going on.  I'm still here a fair bit, obviously, but I think a LOT of folks are also engaged in doing "summer stuff".

Plus it's hot as balls for huge swaths of the U.S. right now.  I think people are just sweating it out in front of AC's and Netflix, and not feeling real social.

Together again,
C0ma
Legend

« Reply #1599 on: July 29, 2016, 12:22:25 PM »

Hopefully when they get back on the West Coast between the LA and SD dates then can reschedule the Kimmel appearance. Maybe a quick interview and a 1 or 2 song acoustic set.

I'm surprised they haven't used their social media presence to even do something quick like the AC/DC Euro Tour kickoff video just to see the three of them sitting next to each other talking.
Pages: 1 ... 78 79 [80] 81 82 ... 119 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: