Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 26, 2024, 02:21:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228109 Posts in 43260 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  General "Not In This Lifetime... Tour" thread *1st POST UPDATE NOV 30*
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 119 Go Down Print
Author Topic: General "Not In This Lifetime... Tour" thread *1st POST UPDATE NOV 30*  (Read 485127 times)
Lord Stan
VIP

« Reply #140 on: January 30, 2016, 05:04:28 PM »

Lots of facilities in Sweden and the US, some in Germany, Brazil, China and the UK. Others in Netherlands, Canada, Australia, Turkey, and Belguim.

And in New Zealand.
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #141 on: February 02, 2016, 05:29:53 PM »

The latest Mexico dates gives the user Eddie Money over at mygnr some credibility I think.

Here's a post he made on Jan 24:

Hi there. Not yet. I know there's a big meeting this week with the mgmt team who is overseeing the tour. There are tentative holds on stadiums in the United States, Mexico, and Canada. I haven't heard anything about EU yet. As of last week, Mexico City was targeted as the next big confirmation and on-sale, which makes sense because it would likely be an easy sell-out.

In addition he made this post:

There are definitely stadium dates booked, but the second nights are in question in several of the markets where they will play.   They are prepared to do as many as 40 shows in 25 North American cities.

Sounds good to me Smiley

Sweetness is a virtue
And you lost your virtue long ago
The Prez
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #142 on: February 03, 2016, 04:04:08 AM »

According to several twitter/facebook updates from several sources, it's clear the band is busy with intensive rehearsals for the upcoming tour. Which is great!

Just wondering (really), if Axl is also participating in those rehearsals or not.
I hope yes.
 Huh

There is a difference between the opinion of the majority and the thruth...
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #143 on: February 03, 2016, 05:08:14 AM »

The latest Mexico dates gives the user Eddie Money over at mygnr some credibility I think.

Hi there. Not yet. I know there's a big meeting this week with the mgmt team who is overseeing the tour. There are tentative holds on stadiums in the United States, Mexico, and Canada. I haven't heard anything about EU yet. As of last week, Mexico City was targeted as the next big confirmation and on-sale, which makes sense because it would likely be an easy sell-out.

There are definitely stadium dates booked, but the second nights are in question in several of the markets where they will play.   They are prepared to do as many as 40 shows in 25 North American cities.

Sounds good to me Smiley

But who is this?

I really hesitate trusting anyone other than official and verified sources for information because I remember pre- CD quite a few of these sort of people springing up in several places- and spreading misinformation-

So- unless he is an authorized spokesman, I'd only place real merit on trusted and known people and sources.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2016, 05:42:02 AM by EmilyGNR » Logged

"Shut the fuck up."
Unknown famous philosopher and guru
Princess Leia
« Reply #144 on: February 03, 2016, 06:42:20 AM »

Sounds good to me Smiley

But who is this?

I really hesitate trusting anyone other than official and verified sources for information because I remember pre- CD quite a few of these sort of people springing up in several places- and spreading misinformation-

So- unless he is an authorized spokesman, I'd only place real merit on trusted and known people and sources.

He is (or seems to be) the real Eddie Money. Have you ever heard the song Two Tickets To Paradise? Well it?s him. He has been a member of Mygnr since 2008.

It?s a head scratcher why now he seems to have connections with the GN?R world.
Acxl
Opening Act

« Reply #145 on: February 03, 2016, 08:02:26 AM »

Do you think the real Eddie Money (singer) has something to do with the GNR management?

I'd would be cool, but in all the years I never heard his name in connection with GNR.

By the way, I'm very happy with all the upcoming dates. Maybe next year they're coming to Europe.
Ginger King
VIP

Now we all know better...

« Reply #146 on: February 03, 2016, 08:39:47 AM »

Sounds good to me Smiley

But who is this?

He is (or seems to be) the real Eddie Money. Have you ever heard the song Two Tickets To Paradise? Well it?s him. He has been a member of Mygnr since 2008.

Obviously, two tickets to paradise brings you to GnR management meetings.   hihi
JAEBALL
Legend

« Reply #147 on: February 03, 2016, 08:42:31 AM »

I have no clue what goes in to booking a tour like this...

but one would think if shows are going to start in may early June they would need to be announced fairly soon to start filling up these buildings right?

Axl Rose IS Skeletor
D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #148 on: February 03, 2016, 08:50:26 AM »

Second nights?  In stadiums?

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
Princess Leia
« Reply #149 on: February 03, 2016, 08:58:44 AM »

Sounds good to me Smiley

But who is this?

Obviously, two tickets to paradise brings you to GnR management meetings.   hihi

I don?t know what kind of connection Eddie Money has and with whom. In fact I?m hoping either Mysteron or pilferk could say something on the matter.
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #150 on: February 03, 2016, 09:00:33 AM »

Second nights?  In stadiums?

Personally I think the "25 stadiums" aren't all stadiums. I'm thinking it's more realistic if they announce 10 cities with stadium dates and 15 with arenas. If the second nights are on hold, I think that would probably be for the arena dates.

Just me speculating, haven't heard or seen anything that backs this up Smiley

Sweetness is a virtue
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #151 on: February 03, 2016, 09:12:27 AM »

Sounds good to me Smiley

But who is this?

Thanks, I'm very aware of who the real Eddie Money is, even listened to some of his "music" on the radio back in the day.

Has it been verified that it's definitely the real Eddie Money?

Until I hear more I'm going to take what he says with a grain of salt-  unless Jarmo or Fernando want to validate him as a credible source for GNR info.

"Shut the fuck up."
D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #152 on: February 03, 2016, 09:14:05 AM »

Personally I think the "25 stadiums" aren't all stadiums. I'm thinking it's more realistic if they announce 10 cities with stadium dates and 15 with arenas. If the second nights are on hold, I think that would probably be for the arena dates.

It makes sense.

2 nights in a stadium in one city is a huge ask.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #153 on: February 03, 2016, 09:15:37 AM »

It makes sense.

It's said to be a second night in Mexico City on hold though, but that's a little different I think.

Sweetness is a virtue
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #154 on: February 03, 2016, 09:20:22 AM »

Until I hear more I'm going to take what he says with a grain of salt-  unless Jarmo or Fernando want to validate him as a credible source for GNR info.

If he is credible, do you really think the manager of the band, Fernando, will come out and say "Yes, Eddie Money is a credible insider, you can trust whatever he will leak to the boards".

Dream on.

Sweetness is a virtue
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #155 on: February 03, 2016, 09:21:33 AM »

It makes sense.

It's said to be a second night in Mexico City on hold though, but that's a little different I think.

I've seen various people online talking about a Monterray show in addition to the Mexico City date.

"Shut the fuck up."
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #156 on: February 03, 2016, 09:23:52 AM »

If he is credible, do you really think the manager of the band, Fernando, will come out and say "Yes, Eddie Money is a credible insider, you can trust whatever he will leak to the boards".

Dream on.

I just wouldn't take his word 100% unless he is verified as credible- that is my criteria, no "dreaming" necessary.  Roll Eyes

I have seen far too many scams and liars online since 2003.

"Shut the fuck up."
JAEBALL
Legend

« Reply #157 on: February 03, 2016, 09:31:01 AM »

Dream on.

I just wouldn't take his word 100% unless he is verified as credible- that is my criteria, no "dreaming" necessary.  Roll Eyes

The guy said something...and then a week later it happened... so obviously on that subject... he knew what he was talking about... what are we arguing about?

Axl Rose IS Skeletor
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #158 on: February 03, 2016, 09:32:55 AM »

Dream on.

Ok, all good.

Don't you think merit helps on the credibility?

Sweetness is a virtue
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #159 on: February 03, 2016, 09:36:44 AM »

Dream on.

The guy said something...and then a week later it happened... so obviously on that subject... he knew what he was talking about... what are we arguing about?

Not arguing just talking a caveat consideration.

Have seen all sorts of people spreading stories and using a scattershot method over the years, so sure- sometimes they are right.

I'll still take this with a grain of salt.

"Shut the fuck up."
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 119 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: