Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 07, 2024, 04:26:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228156 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  General "Not In This Lifetime... Tour" thread *1st POST UPDATE NOV 30*
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 119 Go Down Print
Author Topic: General "Not In This Lifetime... Tour" thread *1st POST UPDATE NOV 30*  (Read 488458 times)
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #1220 on: June 11, 2016, 02:16:56 PM »

It's safe to assume that your English is slightly better than my Portuguese. Wink

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Virolec
Rocker

« Reply #1221 on: June 11, 2016, 02:55:48 PM »

The night of the 23rd is going to be weird.  I'll be checking back and forth between the Guns N' Roses gig and the news here, covering the EU referendum (hoping we don't get pulled out the EU...) - and I'm supposed to be giving a paper at a conference the next morning!  Deary me.

Nargle them.  Fargle them.  Nargle-fargle them.
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #1222 on: June 11, 2016, 07:54:21 PM »

A fan who met Fernando was allegedly told about upcoming plans: http://gunsnrosesnews.com/2016/06/06/mes-da-passagem-do-guns-n-roses-pelo-brasil-e-confirmado/
With my limited Portuguese knowledge, I believe it says something about shows in Brazil later this year.
And with my limited English knowledge, here's what they said:

A colaborator of the [blog's name, Guns N' Roses] News (Kleber Maniga) met Fernando Lebeis at the Boston Music Room in London. In their talk, Fernando confirmed that the band will come to several shows in Brazilian stadiums in November. He didnt mention the cities, but Fernando's words were "several cities".

We looked for more info and some details are still being finalized, hence why we'll wait to release the dates, cities and venues correctly. A South-American tour starts in October, Argentina and Chile will also have shows, other South-American countries are still being considered.

And another important warning, lots of surprises are yet to come, just be patient. The Guns N' Roses name will get stronger in rock n' roll history after the next events. More details soon.

This got my attention...

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #1223 on: June 11, 2016, 10:52:23 PM »

It's safe to assume that your English is slightly better than my Portuguese. Wink
You'll get there. I had about 15 years on your forum to practice. Smiley

A fan who met Fernando was allegedly told about upcoming plans: http://gunsnrosesnews.com/2016/06/06/mes-da-passagem-do-guns-n-roses-pelo-brasil-e-confirmado/
With my limited Portuguese knowledge, I believe it says something about shows in Brazil later this year.

A colaborator of the [blog's name, Guns N' Roses] News (Kleber Maniga) met Fernando Lebeis at the Boston Music Room in London. In their talk, Fernando confirmed that the band will come to several shows in Brazilian stadiums in November. He didnt mention the cities, but Fernando's words were "several cities".

We looked for more info and some details are still being finalized, hence why we'll wait to release the dates, cities and venues correctly. A South-American tour starts in October, Argentina and Chile will also have shows, other South-American countries are still being considered.

And another important warning, lots of surprises are yet to come, just be patient. The Guns N' Roses name will get stronger in rock n' roll history after the next events. More details soon.

This got my attention...
I wouldn't hold my breath. People always use those kind of shenanigans to get the sense that they know something imminent is coming - when of course it will, we're about two weeks from the NA tour.

HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #1224 on: June 12, 2016, 05:00:13 PM »

HBK Chile Promotion Tonight My Model

beer

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
RnT
Legend

Every saint has a past, every sinner has a future.

« Reply #1225 on: June 12, 2016, 08:02:43 PM »

This got my attention...
I wouldn't hold my breath. People always use those kind of shenanigans to get the sense that they know something imminent is coming - when of course it will, we're about two weeks from the NA tour.

Izzy, Adler, Sorum, Gilby and Finck together with GNR onstage playing WE ARE THE WORLD  hihi

HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #1226 on: June 12, 2016, 08:43:00 PM »

This got my attention...

Izzy, Adler, Sorum, Gilby and Finck together with GNR onstage playing WE ARE THE WORLD  hihi

We Are The Children

rofl

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

JAEBALL
Legend

« Reply #1227 on: June 14, 2016, 10:05:41 AM »

Jarmo

Are you going to be with the band all summer starting next week?

The diary you have done in the past was always a great read.

Axl Rose IS Skeletor
GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #1228 on: June 14, 2016, 08:36:48 PM »

New contest posted on twitter

Guns N' Roses ‏@gunsnroses
Visit http://gnrchanceofalifetime.ontouraccess.com/  for the chance of a lifetime... #ImOnTheNightrain #GnFnR

Edited to add Facebook post
Guns N' Roses
We're giving away 1 pair of Pit tickets for each of the markets on the second half of the ‪#‎NotInThisLifetime‬ tour! Check it out at http://gnrchanceofalifetime.ontouraccess.com/ ‪#‎ImOnTheNightrain‬ ‪#‎GnFnR‬

« Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 08:43:30 PM by GypsySoul » Logged

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
superstarmc
Rocker

« Reply #1229 on: June 15, 2016, 08:01:01 AM »

HBK Chile Promotion Tonight My Model

beer

How confident are you all that Guns will be there later this year?  Are a lot of people talking about it?
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #1230 on: June 17, 2016, 12:21:13 AM »

Yes... October End & November

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

SkeletorSerpent
Rocker

« Reply #1231 on: June 17, 2016, 01:03:55 AM »

This got my attention...

We Are The Children

rofl

Man, if they can land a well produced biopic with A list actors it would cement their legacy. If it is done with the same artistic integrity as The Doors, Walk the Line, and Straight Outta Compton, GNR would be eternally memorialized in rock history. It would solidify their legacy and make them definitively larger than life rock n roll icons.

Hopefully the biopic is one of the surprises. The iron is red hot, so if they strike now with a biopic and new album that sells another 10 - 20 million . . .  that would push their all time, world wide album sells well over 100 million.
JAEBALL
Legend

« Reply #1232 on: June 17, 2016, 10:25:36 AM »

Duff will be on Steve Jones radio show today. Obviously.. they are tight.

Should be a good listen.

Axl Rose IS Skeletor
Factory Girl
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #1233 on: June 17, 2016, 10:39:51 AM »

Should be a good listen.

That's great! Where can we listen to the show? Do you know?
JAEBALL
Legend

« Reply #1234 on: June 17, 2016, 10:56:50 AM »

Should be a good listen.

http://www.955klos.com/jonesys-jukebox/

Axl Rose IS Skeletor
Factory Girl
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #1235 on: June 17, 2016, 12:41:18 PM »

Should be a good listen.

http://www.955klos.com/jonesys-jukebox/

Thanks!
JAEBALL
Legend

« Reply #1236 on: June 17, 2016, 12:51:34 PM »

On days like this (verrrry slow ones at work) .. I go thru old threads... and just have a good laugh...

All the arguments and back n forth... the HOF fights, the start times, is it GNR is it not GNR, not in this life time, a cancer, Youtube, Ron and DJ, Steven/Matt etc etc etc

and we are here now...

Amazing actually.

Axl Rose IS Skeletor
Princess Leia
« Reply #1237 on: June 17, 2016, 01:38:29 PM »

Should be a good listen.

Cool! Thanks  ok I love Steve's solo album Fire And Gasoline. Axl is featured in one song. Well the whole album features well known rock stars
D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #1238 on: June 17, 2016, 02:22:05 PM »

On days like this (verrrry slow ones at work) .. I go thru old threads... and just have a good laugh...

All the arguments and back n forth... the HOF fights, the start times, is it GNR is it not GNR, not in this life time, a cancer, Youtube, Ron and DJ, Steven/Matt etc etc etc

and we are here now...

Amazing actually.

FAR AND AWAY the best year of the 4 I've spent here.

Happy days are here again.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
Factory Girl
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #1239 on: June 17, 2016, 03:04:14 PM »

Should be a good listen.

Cool! Thanks  ok I love Steve's solo album Fire And Gasoline. Axl is featured in one song. Well the whole album features well known rock stars

It's on now. Unfortunately I can't listen, got stuck in a meeting.
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 119 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: