Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 25, 2024, 01:46:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228102 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Guns N' Roses playing Las Vegas April 8th and 9th!!!! / Fan meeting at NYNY 4/7
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 40 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Guns N' Roses playing Las Vegas April 8th and 9th!!!! / Fan meeting at NYNY 4/7  (Read 164636 times)
younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

Its something different and will be a big surprise

« Reply #420 on: January 25, 2016, 10:56:22 AM »

Will there be a htgth meetup in Vegas?

"...regardless of the outcome, our hearts, lives and our passion has been put into this project every step of the way. If for no other reason, we feel those elements alone merit your consideration..."
GnR-NOW
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #421 on: January 25, 2016, 10:59:43 AM »

I think there will be a million meet ups ... every where you go will be GNR fans

Ginger King
VIP

Now we all know better...

« Reply #422 on: January 25, 2016, 11:25:12 AM »

Sounds fun.  I'm down.
JAEBALL
Legend

« Reply #423 on: January 25, 2016, 11:56:25 AM »

Sounds fun.  I'm down.

I think as we get closer we should pick a time and location for a pregame... I would think a bar in the Monte Carlo or New York/New York would make sense ...

75 days and counting  Smiley

I wish they would talk about things... I can't wait to hear from the key players about this.

Axl Rose IS Skeletor
Lotgrinder
Headliner

« Reply #424 on: January 25, 2016, 01:02:35 PM »

Prices should be down to $400-$550 for floor seated, $350-$450 for lower bowl, and $500-$600 for Main Floor GA within a few weeks.

No tickets are moving at the high prices.

Still predict the lower bowl seats will be selling under face value by show time.

I think Floor GA will definitely hold, though.

But, will not fetch anything stupid like the G people are asking now that all the panic buyers are done buying.  beer

Spirit
Legend

« Reply #425 on: January 25, 2016, 01:06:47 PM »

Prices should be down to $400-$550 for floor seated, $350-$450 for lower bowl, and $500-$600 for Main Floor GA within a few weeks.

Are you sure about the price prediction?

The amount of tickets on StubHub have actually gone down since before the general sale on Saturday.

On Friday there were about 4,000 tickets for both shows.

Now, there are about 3,000 tickets.

Sweetness is a virtue
And you lost your virtue long ago
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #426 on: January 25, 2016, 01:12:54 PM »

The best thing GNR can do now, is announce the whole tour. That way, the scalpers loses some of the exclusivity that these Vegas shows have.

Sweetness is a virtue
sofine11
Banned
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #427 on: January 25, 2016, 01:28:05 PM »

The best thing GNR can do now, is announce the whole tour. That way, the scalpers loses some of the exclusivity that these Vegas shows have.

That'd be great. Hopefully the tour isn't announced piecemeal, and we get one big announcement.
Annie
« Reply #428 on: January 25, 2016, 02:28:32 PM »

Scalpers will always exist for any product that is highly sought after. It happens on ebay all the time. I feel bad for the fans who did not get the tix they wanted but the fact that these concerts are so highly valued is a good thing. ok
D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #429 on: January 25, 2016, 02:45:15 PM »

That'd be great. Hopefully the tour isn't announced piecemeal, and we get one big announcement.

I assume it would be a full slate.  The dates that will be found on the back of the t-shirt sold at the gigs.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
Lotgrinder
Headliner

« Reply #430 on: January 25, 2016, 03:01:29 PM »

The amount of tickets on StubHub have actually gone down since before the general sale on Saturday.

There's not 3000 people left who want to pay those outrageous prices, there's not even five hundred left, there won't even be ten left if more dates are announced.

The scalpers will get bone jobbed on lower bowl and upper bowl tickets.  peace

Spirit
Legend

« Reply #431 on: January 25, 2016, 03:51:40 PM »

There's not 3000 people left who want to pay those outrageous prices, there's not even five hundred left, there won't even be ten left if more dates are announced.

The scalpers will get bone jobbed on lower bowl and upper bowl tickets.  peace

I'm not saying the remaining most expensive tickets will get sold at current prices. I'm just saying that tickets are going at StubHub at the moment.

90% of the tickets are below $1,000.

60% of the tickets are below $500.

Sweetness is a virtue
Lotgrinder
Headliner

« Reply #432 on: January 25, 2016, 03:56:58 PM »

I don't think many have sold on the secondary market sites.

I DO think a lot of the tickets that were originally listed for sale were TOOK DOWN because the scalpers did not score all they thought they would.

Just because tickets available are falling DOES NOT mean they have been sold.

I can list ten Main Floor GA tickets for sale, then if I only get four of them, I can go back and reduce the listing to 4 available.

It's not like hundreds of people are complaining on this forum they got left out of buying tickets.

I'll bet my bottoms dollar some of those lower bowls will go for BELOW face by show time.

I think Floor holds their value and GA FLoor is only ticket left that is really making a premium by show time.  ok

sofine11
Banned
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #433 on: January 25, 2016, 04:00:34 PM »

For those hoping there will be a dramatic price shift for the upcoming tour, mark my words, for better or for worse, the rest of the tour will be comparably priced to Vegas...and will likely all be sell outs.

Not saying I agree with price gouging by venues & promoters, but as a Stones fan, I'm somewhat used to it.

I do chuckle whenever I see talk-backers say things like "$300 tickets?! No thanks! You just lost a lifelong fan blah blah blah."  As if it matters one iota to any of the involved parties.  hihi

Spirit
Legend

« Reply #434 on: January 25, 2016, 04:04:09 PM »

I'll bet my bottoms dollar some of those lower bowls will go for BELOW face by show time.

My point being, unless you live near Vegas, that's a fairly big risk to take.

Now, I'm not encouraging anyone here to pay outrageously over-priced tickets, but if you're traveling from afar, maybe not wait until the day before the show.

Sweetness is a virtue
Lotgrinder
Headliner

« Reply #435 on: January 25, 2016, 04:06:32 PM »

For those hoping there will be a dramatic price shift for the upcoming tour, mark my words, for better or for worse, the rest of the tour will be comparably priced to Vegas...and will likely all be sell outs.

Not saying I agree with price gouging by venues & promoters, but as a Stones fan, I'm somewhat used to it.

I do chuckle whenever I see talk-backers say things like "$300 tickets?! No thanks! You just lost a lifelong fan blah blah blah."  As if it matters one iota to any of the involved parties.  hihi

Agree 100% every show will sell out if they select the best markets to perform in and I am quite sure they will.

I would say the management has been 100% on point with everything so far as far as their advertising goes, etc.....

In Detroit I wouldn't price anything about $300 a ticket for Main Floor GA, $200 for lower bowl, $125 for upper bowl, and maybe have some $75 nose bleeds.

Then they could offer "Four Pack Discounts" if there was any problem getting those prices.

There are definitely twenty thousand + fans in every state waiting for this, there is not even one thousand fans ALL OVER THE WORLD who would pay what the scalpers are asking right now for the Las Vegas shows, though.

The scalpers will find that out shortly.

You can get Coachella three day passes for $500 right now.  hihi
« Last Edit: January 25, 2016, 04:08:14 PM by Lotgrinder » Logged

sandman
Legend

« Reply #436 on: January 25, 2016, 04:12:34 PM »

there's some tix on stub hub that are below face. I believe that is due to what appeared to be a significant price increase from the pre-sale to the public sale. I actually got through on the public onsale but the tix were Section 13, Row P, and they were $350 face. I don't like those seats (especially at that price) so figured I would try again. I missed out, but I'm still glad I didn't get those because now I can be selective and figure out what location/price works best. there are a few seats in those sections for LESS than $350 so I could still grab those. there are other seats throughout the venue that are very close to face value. it's when you get into section 7 and 14 and better where the rip-offs really start.

3,000 is a lot of tix. I'm not pulling the trigger until these really start to evaporate. tough to say what will happen with these prices, but as others have mentioned, a full tour announcement would probably help bring them down. I think a lot of people in my situation will just say "screw it - first show would be cool but they are coming to my home town so i'll save $1,000."

anyone know why sections 15 and 16 appear to not have gone on sale at all?

"We're from Philly, fuckin' Philly. No one likes us, we don't care."

(Jason Kelce, Philadelphia Eagles, February 8, 2018
Lotgrinder
Headliner

« Reply #437 on: January 25, 2016, 04:19:57 PM »

there's some tix on stub hub that are below face. I believe that is due to what appeared to be a significant price increase from the pre-sale to the public sale. I actually got through on the public onsale but the tix were Section 13, Row P, and they were $350 face. I don't like those seats (especially at that price) so figured I would try again. I missed out, but I'm still glad I didn't get those because now I can be selective and figure out what location/price works best. there are a few seats in those sections for LESS than $350 so I could still grab those. there are other seats throughout the venue that are very close to face value. it's when you get into section 7 and 14 and better where the rip-offs really start.

3,000 is a lot of tix. I'm not pulling the trigger until these really start to evaporate. tough to say what will happen with these prices, but as others have mentioned, a full tour announcement would probably help bring them down. I think a lot of people in my situation will just say "screw it - first show would be cool but they are coming to my home town so i'll save $1,000."

anyone know why sections 15 and 16 appear to not have gone on sale at all?

This is a MGM owned property.

I believe A LOT of MGM Noir card members, celebrities, and/or a lot of supposedly really IMPORTANT people are going to be offered these seats or some sections on the main floor.

I got guest list to a few GNR shows before and those are where the seats were for people on guest list at The Palace of Auburn Hills.

If you know a MGM Noir card holder (meaining the highest class of gambler at MGM properties) I bet you they may be able to pull some strings by show time and get some seats.

Then, I think once a certain date is reached and not all of these seats have been spoken for they'll be released to public sale. We won't ever know the date, however.

You just gotta keep checking back on the site.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2016, 04:26:05 PM by Lotgrinder » Logged

inlikeflynn420
Rocker

Fuck 'em if they can't take a joke!

« Reply #438 on: January 25, 2016, 06:33:33 PM »

So I got a ticket on Stubhub; I got this particular ticket because it was supposedly available for download today (some of the others said "by" April 3rd). Anyway, I go to download my ticket today (rather excitedly, I must say) and now it says it won't be available until March 15th. I never dealt with Stubhub before, but I thought that was pretty shitty. The woman there assured me I have nothing to worry about, go ahead and make all my travel plans awhile. Anybody here ever get screwed by Stubhub?
« Last Edit: January 25, 2016, 06:35:17 PM by inlikeflynn420 » Logged

8.4.88Philly
6.11.91Hershey
7.17.92D.C.
12.6.2Philly*
10.25.6Tampa
11.13.6Baltimore
1.28.10Toronto
11.20.11WilkesBarre
11.26.11Camden
2.27.12Philly
5.13.14Bethlehem
4.8.16Vegas
7.14.16Phil
JAEBALL
Legend

« Reply #439 on: January 25, 2016, 06:49:36 PM »

So I got a ticket on Stubhub; I got this particular ticket because it was supposedly available for download today (some of the others said "by" April 3rd). Anyway, I go to download my ticket today (rather excitedly, I must say) and now it says it won't be available until March 15th. I never dealt with Stubhub before, but I thought that was pretty shitty. The woman there assured me I have nothing to worry about, go ahead and make all my travel plans awhile. Anybody here ever get screwed by Stubhub?

I haven't personally... but my understanding is the seller has the right to pull back the sale at any time...

The money you spent is guaranteed by stub hub... but the seller can "Reneg" at the last minute. I am not 100 percent sure ...but I think that is the case.

Axl Rose IS Skeletor
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 40 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: