Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 25, 2024, 01:26:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228102 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Guns N' Roses playing Las Vegas April 8th and 9th!!!! / Fan meeting at NYNY 4/7
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 40 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Guns N' Roses playing Las Vegas April 8th and 9th!!!! / Fan meeting at NYNY 4/7  (Read 164598 times)
JAEBALL
Legend

« Reply #260 on: January 21, 2016, 03:34:17 PM »

Ge this... I am trying to watch the Pacquiao fight at MGM around 8 and then zoom over to the GNR show on the 8th !!! So I would love to know around when GNR will start... i don't want to risk missing the lights go out. Will be epic If I can do both in one night.

Just a heads up, no one will have that fight.

The deal is, any place that wants to show it, they have to pay the full PPV for every seat in he place.  And I mean every seat.  Every seat at the bar, every seat at every table, all of it.  No one does this.

I've been out there the past few years on the same weekend Floyd fought.  It was always the same story.  Just not cost effective.

Oh I know... I meant I might try to actually go to the fight ... and then shoot over from MGM to the new T Mobile arena, I figure the fight should end around 930 and GNR wont go on till about 1030. I am not a huge boxing fan so I won't spend a fortune for it, but if I find a cheap seat I will go for the experience.

Axl Rose IS Skeletor
gnrrock
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #261 on: January 21, 2016, 03:37:47 PM »

I don't know if this has been discussed but what time you think they go on for the Vegas shows? I am thinking about flying out for one night and flying back next day.

Well the ticket says 930... so maybe 10-1030 the lights will go out?

I cant imagine they will start too much later considering the magnitude of this and the fact that it's the buildings opening night....

Ge this... I am trying to watch the Pacquiao fight at MGM around 8 and then zoom over to the GNR show on the 8th !!! So I would love to know around when GNR will start... i don't want to risk missing the lights go out. Will be epic If I can do both in one night.

That sounds like the perfect night. Didn't even think about the Pacman vs. Bradley fight and I'm a huge boxing fan. If there are some early KO's on the undercard you might be able to make it work. I'm thinking the Pacman fight goes the distance though. Either way I would think you would be out by 10pm. Perfect if there is an opening act that you aren't in to.
JAEBALL
Legend

« Reply #262 on: January 21, 2016, 03:39:47 PM »

I don't know if this has been discussed but what time you think they go on for the Vegas shows? I am thinking about flying out for one night and flying back next day.

Well the ticket says 930... so maybe 10-1030 the lights will go out?

I cant imagine they will start too much later considering the magnitude of this and the fact that it's the buildings opening night....

That sounds like the perfect night. Didn't even think about the Pacman vs. Bradley fight and I'm a huge boxing fan. If there are some early KO's on the undercard you might be able to make it work. I'm thinking the Pacman fight goes the distance though. Either way I would think you would be out by 10pm. Perfect if there is an opening act that you aren't in to.

Yeah if I get confirmation that there is an opening act and they don't start till 930... then it should definitely work. We'll see.

The next 80 days or so are going to be torture!

Axl Rose IS Skeletor
D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #263 on: January 21, 2016, 03:47:43 PM »

Oh I know... I meant I might try to actually go to the fight ... and then shoot over from MGM to the new T Mobile arena, I figure the fight should end around 930 and GNR wont go on till about 1030. I am not a huge boxing fan so I won't spend a fortune for it, but if I find a cheap seat I will go for the experience.

Would be a hell of a night, for sure.

You happy with the selection of Bradley?  The first fight was the worst robbery of this decade, and Manny clearly won the rematch.  Do we need this a 3rd time?

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #264 on: January 21, 2016, 04:16:48 PM »

Q: Do we need to see you guys discuss boxing in a thread about two upcoming GN'R shows?
A: No.

-> Fun N' Games  ok

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #265 on: January 21, 2016, 05:03:45 PM »

So move them.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #266 on: January 21, 2016, 05:10:11 PM »

There are 2000 (!!!!) tickets on stubhub for each night of these gigs.

Seems as if the presale has just been used by touts to buy them all (2000 each night has got to be most of the presale I would think- about ten per cent of the capacity), which of course begs the question- are many fans actually going?

"Beyond the realms of dedication, venturing worryingly deep sometimes into obsessional delusion"
D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #267 on: January 21, 2016, 05:11:21 PM »

There are 2000 (!!!!) tickets on stubhub for each night of these gigs.

Seems as if the presale has just been used by touts to buy them all (2000 each night has got to be most of the presale I would think- about ten per cent of the capacity), which of course begs the question- are many fans actually going?

Inevitable, that happening.

Surprised its quite that many though.

allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #268 on: January 21, 2016, 05:13:19 PM »

Inevitable, but there wasn't a mad rush for the tickets really - pre-sale tickets still available I think- so I do wonder how many actual fans have bought tickets........

"Beyond the realms of dedication, venturing worryingly deep sometimes into obsessional delusion"
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #269 on: January 21, 2016, 05:32:40 PM »

So move them.

Him asking if he could go do something else before the GN'R show and still make it on time is related to the GN'R show.
You talking about only that other thing, isn't about the GN'R show.

Thanks for playing.  ok

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
banachkevin
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #270 on: January 21, 2016, 11:14:25 PM »

I'am totally disappointed that I won't be able to attend these shows I really can't afford to go to Vegas Embarrassed  been to both Vegas residency. I'am really hoping they tour Canada. Feeling really bummed out

Vancouver2002,Edmonton2006,Saskatoon2010,Las Vegas2012,Las Vegas 2014,Toronto 2016
ThatGuy
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #271 on: January 21, 2016, 11:40:04 PM »

First time in Vegas, first time seeing SLASH with GNR, see you all Saturday, April 9th on my 35th birthday.  AHHH AHHH AHHH!

imagine this, top rolled down, 4 pumps of l.a. looks in your hair, crusing down the highway, getting roadhead while jamming You Could Be Mine!
LongGoneDay
VIP

« Reply #272 on: January 22, 2016, 08:54:06 AM »

So as I predicted, even though I am not full throttle excited, as I would be if Izzy/Steven were confirmed to appear, my interest levels at the prospect of catching them in Vegas are increasing incrementally.

Anyone got any info/details regarding the AXS presale that starts today?
D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #273 on: January 22, 2016, 09:30:05 AM »

So as I predicted, even though I am not full throttle excited, as I would be if Izzy/Steven were confirmed to appear, my interest levels at the prospect of catching them in Vegas are increasing incrementally.

I think it would be hard not to have things go that way.

You are only human.

kyrie
Legend

Eden has enough to go around

« Reply #274 on: January 22, 2016, 09:40:59 AM »

I'am totally disappointed that I won't be able to attend these shows I really can't afford to go to Vegas Embarrassed  been to both Vegas residency. I'am really hoping they tour Canada. Feeling really bummed out

If they do a full blown tour I'm sure Canada will be included. Axl has been super cool to us Canucks in the past, hell we even got that Canadian tour when CD came out where they hit pretty much every stop coast to coast. The only other bands off the top of my head who have done that are Pearl Jam (2011) and Ozzy (2010), and Guns did more dates than either of them.

Of course our dollar being shit doesn't help things.
FootSoldier
Headliner

Crawls Through Your Veins Like Millions of Spiders

« Reply #275 on: January 22, 2016, 10:09:19 AM »

Hi all,

The AXS AEG Live presale begins today at 10am PST. The password you need to access the sale is: AEGGnFnR

Good luck!

---GNR---
Melbourne, Australia - 15 & 16 June  2007
Adelaide, Australia - 07 December  2010
Las Vegas, USA -  09 & 10 November  2012
Melbourne, Australia - 16 & 17 March 2013
dmathski
Rocker

« Reply #276 on: January 22, 2016, 01:17:58 PM »

Killing me not be able to go to these shows...  Hoping to get a stream of choachella   ok

August 3, 1991  Inglewood, CA. The Forum

September 30, 1992    San Diego, CA. Jack Murphy Stadium

December 31, 2001  Las Vegas, NV. The Joint

August 22, 2016 San Diego, CA. Qualcomm Sstadium
jemin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #277 on: January 22, 2016, 01:19:34 PM »

Was anyone able to get tix through the AEG presale?  Looks like they are almost gone already.
icpillusions
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #278 on: January 22, 2016, 01:31:01 PM »

Nope AXS pre sale sold out
Ginger King
VIP

Now we all know better...

« Reply #279 on: January 22, 2016, 01:32:32 PM »

Was anyone able to get tix through the AEG presale?  Looks like they are almost gone already.

Yeah, I was able to get 2 in Section 6.  Was hoping for GA but they were all sold out.  Maybe they're saving some GA tickets for tomorrow's general sale.  Who knows.  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 40 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: