Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 25, 2024, 01:38:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228102 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Guns N' Roses playing Las Vegas April 8th and 9th!!!! / Fan meeting at NYNY 4/7
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 40 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Guns N' Roses playing Las Vegas April 8th and 9th!!!! / Fan meeting at NYNY 4/7  (Read 164620 times)
Classic Case
Rocker

I know that I'm a classic case

« Reply #180 on: January 20, 2016, 09:00:05 AM »

Anyone heard of opening band for this shows? Not like it really matters just curious.
JAEBALL
Legend

« Reply #181 on: January 20, 2016, 09:05:38 AM »

When I woke up this morning...

I felt sick on how much money I spent on the silver VIP ... lol.. Money I shouldn't have spent...This truly is the only performance of any kind id pay that money for... unless my Giants are in a Superbowl.

but I go to Vegas every year anyway...and this is once in a lifetime type thing... next three months are going to be crazy with anticipation...

I can't wait for the full tour dates... will certainly be going to the NY show... and hopefully it is a real football stadium tour because it will be easier to get in the building.

Axl Rose IS Skeletor
D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #182 on: January 20, 2016, 09:12:25 AM »

I felt sick on how much money I spent on the silver VIP ... lol.. Money I shouldn't have spent...This truly is the only performance of any kind id pay that money for... unless my Giants are in a Superbowl.

Hahahaha

Yeah, you could write this off as a special attraction.  That's how I'd rationalize it, anyway.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
reayj2003
VIP

« Reply #183 on: January 20, 2016, 09:21:28 AM »

but I go to Vegas every year anyway...and this is once in a lifetime type thing... next three months are going to be crazy with anticipation...

I can't wait for the full tour dates... will certainly be going to the NY show... and hopefully it is a real football stadium tour because it will be easier to get in the building.

If they decided to do arenas in New York is Maddison Square Garden still the main one??
JAEBALL
Legend

« Reply #184 on: January 20, 2016, 09:44:24 AM »

They don't call it the worlds most famous arena for nothing.

Axl Rose IS Skeletor
GNR4LIFEJD
Rocker

« Reply #185 on: January 20, 2016, 09:46:05 AM »

I think if they do New York They could do MSG and the new Brooklyn arena. My dream would be a New York Residency with this group. sorry i know this is about vegas for now but NY has to be a prime spot for GNR to do
« Last Edit: January 20, 2016, 09:47:58 AM by GNR4LIFEJD » Logged
D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #186 on: January 20, 2016, 09:51:54 AM »

I think if they do New York They could do MSG and the new Brooklyn arena. My dream would be a New York Residency with this group. sorry i know this is about vegas for now but NY has to be a prime spot for GNR to do

Little point tying yourself to one city (even NYC) if you can make money wherever you go, which they would.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #187 on: January 20, 2016, 09:52:18 AM »

Wait World Tour Guys

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
GNR4LIFEJD
Rocker

« Reply #188 on: January 20, 2016, 10:08:13 AM »

Tickets are on stub hub already for the vegas shows
GNR4LIFEJD
Rocker

« Reply #189 on: January 20, 2016, 10:09:37 AM »

Sorry DX I have been GNR deprived since 2012 so yeah i was being a little selfish there lol.
D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #190 on: January 20, 2016, 10:13:39 AM »

Tickets are on stub hub already for the vegas shows

Are the prices brutal?

GNR4LIFEJD
Rocker

« Reply #191 on: January 20, 2016, 10:18:10 AM »

$399 was the most i saw on it the only thing was they didnt have a seating chart up yet so i don't know where the seats are and if they are worth it the lowest was like $230
charliedontsurf
Opening Act

« Reply #192 on: January 20, 2016, 10:27:31 AM »

Did anyone who bought VIP tickets get a confirmation email? Seems very strange that I didn't...

I haven't received mine yet either!  Glad to know I'm not the only one. 

I called my credit card company and VIP tickets have been charged. Also, you can download the AXS app or sign into the web version and see the tickets there.

It's certainly not ideal, but it looks as if the VIP tickets do exist.
Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #193 on: January 20, 2016, 10:29:00 AM »

Word on the street is, theyre playing mexiko city in end april/beginning of may

The only son of a bitch with enough piss, vinegar and kill-?em-all attitude to shove an M-80 up rock?s collective ass right now is Axl Rose. [LA Weekly]
GeorgeSteele
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #194 on: January 20, 2016, 10:42:16 AM »

Screw it all, congrats on scoring the tickets for a monumental event.  It's not like you're wasting all that money on Hookers N' Blow. 
JAEBALL
Legend

« Reply #195 on: January 20, 2016, 10:49:37 AM »

Screw it all, congrats on scoring the tickets for a monumental event.  It's not like you're wasting all that money on Hookers N' Blow. 

You damn right ... I was in a bad car accident a week ago too ... I was very lucky I didn't get hurt but my car was totaled ... Got rear ended by a garbage truck !

You only live once !

Axl Rose IS Skeletor
hunter80
Headliner

« Reply #196 on: January 20, 2016, 10:53:15 AM »

I was able to get floor seating for the Saturday night show. After that Friday pre sale tickets were gone. The Citi resale is today and I am thinking I will try for the Friday night show again. This is definitely very exciting. I am not expecting an opening band. Just GNR. I think it will be close to a 3 hour show each night. OOOOOOHH YAH!!

11/8/02, 11/10/06, 11/11/06, 11/2/11, 12/13/11, 12/16/11, 12/27/11, 2/21/12, 11/3/12, 11/17/12, 11/24/12, 5/24/14, 5/25/14, 5/30/14, 5/31/14, 6/7/14, 4/9/16, 8/15/16, 11/17/17
JAEBALL
Legend

« Reply #197 on: January 20, 2016, 10:54:02 AM »

Did anyone who bought VIP tickets get a confirmation email? Seems very strange that I didn't...

I haven't received mine yet either!  Glad to know I'm not the only one. 

I called my credit card company and VIP tickets have been charged. Also, you can download the AXS app or sign into the web version and see the tickets there.

It's certainly not ideal, but it looks as if the VIP tickets do exist.

Same boat ... I received an email from AXS for the regular ticket I bought for Saturday ... But nothing for my Friday VIP ticket ... But when I login to AXS the purchase is there.

Wish they'd send an email confirmation for that too. I think that won't be sent out until March however.

Axl Rose IS Skeletor
Slashrose
Rocker

Twitter - @sonicmonstersk8

« Reply #198 on: January 20, 2016, 10:59:07 AM »

Very cool !

This I believe in... I believe in death. I believe in disease. I believe in injustice and inhumanity, torture and anger and hate... I believe in murder. I believe in pain. I believe in cruelty and infidelity. I believe in slime and stink and every crawling, putrid thing... every possible ugliness and corruption, you son of a bitch. I believe... in you.....

(ROCK IN RIO 2001 intro)
The Wight Gunner
VIP

« Reply #199 on: January 20, 2016, 12:09:09 PM »

Very cool !

This I believe in... I believe in death. I believe in disease. I believe in injustice and inhumanity, torture and anger and hate... I believe in murder. I believe in pain. I believe in cruelty and infidelity. I believe in slime and stink and every crawling, putrid thing... every possible ugliness and corruption, you son of a bitch. I believe... in you.....

(ROCK IN RIO 2001 intro)

My favourite intro  ok
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 40 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: