Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 12:30:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228550 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  GN'R at Coachella 2016 confirmed! Including news articles
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 28 Go Down Print
Author Topic: GN'R at Coachella 2016 confirmed! Including news articles  (Read 127234 times)
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #320 on: January 05, 2016, 08:26:43 PM »

I let my membership expire- I know it's closed to new members, but has anyone tried to update their membership on it? Is it possible?

"Beyond the realms of dedication, venturing worryingly deep sometimes into obsessional delusion"
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #321 on: January 05, 2016, 08:27:50 PM »

I let my membership expire- I know it's closed to new members, but has anyone tried to update their membership on it? Is it possible?

I don't think it's possible at this time.

Sweetness is a virtue
And you lost your virtue long ago
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #322 on: January 05, 2016, 08:28:56 PM »

I don't think it's possible at this time.

Cheers. Have to rely on hearing through here then! Is this press release tonight's announcement?

"Beyond the realms of dedication, venturing worryingly deep sometimes into obsessional delusion"
Sober_times
VIP

The Proud Winner of a Wooden Spoon.

« Reply #323 on: January 05, 2016, 08:29:12 PM »

I hope Izzy at least shows up to a couple shows like he did in the past. It would be cool to be at one of those.

CM Punk is the Best in the World!

I dig crazy chicks like AJ!

HBK is the greatest wrestler of all time!

I miss Edge!

Thats it, thats all I have to say.

P.S. Cena Sucks!
Mr. Nik™
VIP

This I Love

« Reply #324 on: January 05, 2016, 08:29:23 PM »

No, it isn't  Sad

my signature... starts now!!?
morally pure, exact, calm, serenity, peace, reighteousness, forgive, eternal, thank, passion, enthusiastic, respect
ckgent
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #325 on: January 05, 2016, 08:40:03 PM »

No, it isn't  Sad

But 2 new members joined about 6 hours ago. Slash & duff. Wonder if they paid the $10 for electronic or bought something else??!!!
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #326 on: January 05, 2016, 08:41:20 PM »

No, it isn't  Sad

But 2 new members joined about 6 hours ago. Slash & duff. Wonder if they paid the $10 for electronic or bought something else??!!!

Slash got a set of brand new guitar picks!

Sweetness is a virtue
And you lost your virtue long ago
rebelhipi
Legend

You Dig What The Fuck I'm Saying, Homefuck''?!''

« Reply #327 on: January 05, 2016, 08:43:06 PM »

No, it isn't  Sad

Slash got a set of brand new guitar picks!
rofl

Helsinki 06.07.06
Helsinki 05.06.10
Bangkok 28.02.17
Hämeenlinna 01.07.17
Berlin 03.06.18
Tallinn 16.07.18
Algés 04.06.22
Prague 18.06.22
Madrid 09.06.23

GN'R
Baz Rose
Rocker

I'll kick your ass like I said that I would...

« Reply #328 on: January 05, 2016, 08:44:53 PM »

Nothing yet from the Nightrain??

1992-12-02, Santiago
2010-03-20, Santiago
2011-10-05, Santiago
2016-10-29, Santiago
younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

Its something different and will be a big surprise

« Reply #329 on: January 05, 2016, 08:53:53 PM »

how sweet would it be if the announcement is a picture of Axl, Slash, and Duff with Kimmel saying they just got done taping and to check back in later tonight.

"...regardless of the outcome, our hearts, lives and our passion has been put into this project every step of the way. If for no other reason, we feel those elements alone merit your consideration..."
Virolec
Rocker

« Reply #330 on: January 05, 2016, 10:06:06 PM »

Emily - thanks for that.  I would have guessed something like ko-ah-kh-ey-a myself.

Nargle them.  Fargle them.  Nargle-fargle them.
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #331 on: January 06, 2016, 12:22:31 AM »

The last time I posted to this message board was *nine* years ago!  Wow.  How did that happen???
I remember you.  beer

ppbebe, who I trully miss.
Me too.  crying One of my favorites. Had a lot of debates/arguments with him/her 9 or 10 years ago.

erose
Legend

Live ?!'@ Like A Suicide

« Reply #332 on: January 06, 2016, 05:00:02 AM »

The last time I posted to this message board was *nine* years ago!  Wow.  How did that happen???
I remember you.  beer

Me too.  crying One of my favorites. Had a lot of debates/arguments with him/her 9 or 10 years ago.

Ah, the good old days!

The wait, all the repetitive discussions... The bickering, the speculation... And the it all unraveled. What a great time!

And now it all starts again!

Can't wait to see some of you guys in California in a couple months!

victory or death

even if it costs ?9.50
lostdream
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #333 on: January 06, 2016, 05:41:00 AM »

Just a quick question about Coachella in general: line up
and prices are really crazy (in a bad way)! This isn't supposed to be a ROCK Festival as I understand it???
Hopefully they will stream the GnR show....

...We take for granted we know the whole story. We judge a book by its cover and read what we want between selected lines...
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #334 on: January 06, 2016, 07:20:24 AM »

Crazy how time flies.

One thing I like here is how Jarmo didn't change the board's layout. I mean, it's the same red and gray design since 1996. Smiley

allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #335 on: January 06, 2016, 07:25:57 AM »

I remember you.  beer

Ah, the good old days!

The wait, all the repetitive discussions... The bickering, the speculation... And the it all unraveled. What a great time!

And now it all starts again!

Can't wait to see some of you guys in California in a couple months!

It does feel to me like 2001, waiting to see what happens, getting excited on here. Not posted for ages before this week (despite reading the forum at least twice a week!) now it feels like it's all come alive again. Exciting times.

Slashrose
Rocker

Twitter - @sonicmonstersk8

« Reply #336 on: January 06, 2016, 07:43:05 AM »

Axl About Slash:  "half man, half beast. I'm not sure what it is, but whatever it is, it's weird and it's pissed off and it calls....."

Guns N' Roses is back man !!!!!!!!!  peace
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #337 on: January 06, 2016, 07:53:30 AM »

To think just seven years ago Axl was saying about Slash:

"Personally I consider him a cancer and better removed, avoided -- and the less anyone heard of him or his supporters, the better."

"I suppose Duff could play guitar on something somewhere, but there's zero possibility of me having anything to do with Slash other than by ambush, and that wouldn't be pretty..."

"It's not enough to sell your soul and live in hell the rest of your life for, that's definitely certain."

Crazy!

Slashrose
Rocker

Twitter - @sonicmonstersk8

« Reply #338 on: January 06, 2016, 08:51:04 AM »

To think just seven years ago Axl was saying about Slash:

"Personally I consider him a cancer and better removed, avoided -- and the less anyone heard of him or his supporters, the better."

"I suppose Duff could play guitar on something somewhere, but there's zero possibility of me having anything to do with Slash other than by ambush, and that wouldn't be pretty..."

"It's not enough to sell your soul and live in hell the rest of your life for, that's definitely certain."

Crazy!

Bro, people change all the time , make sure, people are unpredictable !!!!!
alex
Opening Act

« Reply #339 on: January 06, 2016, 09:23:05 AM »

Not in this way. People change but this is too much. Axl turned 180?. "One Of The Two Of Us Will Die Before A Reunion" "not in this life time" "he is in my ass".

2014 Axl interview, talking about a reunion:

You feel that people have pushed you to try to make that happen?

Well, I feel there's people in the industry who feel that they can make some money off that. So that's what they want. Even our last U.S. arena tour, that was put together by yet another manager and agent, who we eventually let go and took the tour over. But at the time of taking it over, most of it was already in place. So then we made it work for us, but had it been set up the way we feel it should have been from the beginning it could have been more successful than it was.

I mean, this is a lot of change in a short time. This is like a goodbye tour, after this, GNR is over. There wont be a re reform GNR. For me, this is the end.
"New" GNR was pretty success, people came to love that band, new sound, new material. Now all that years of work are carry out to the trash.

Team Brazil? they are prettty good with Axl's money. They sucked. Their behaviour with Ron was a shit. They wanted this, they pulled Axl to the reunion, and Axl is like a robot now, i dont know what happen with him.
Im dissapointed with Axl.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 28 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: