Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 02:23:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228550 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  GN'R at Coachella 2016 confirmed! Including news articles
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 28 Go Down Print
Author Topic: GN'R at Coachella 2016 confirmed! Including news articles  (Read 127297 times)
GeorgeSteele
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #280 on: January 05, 2016, 03:55:35 PM »

Deadspin's comment sections are consistently laugh out loud funny.

Quick aside:  YES!!!!
D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #281 on: January 05, 2016, 03:57:36 PM »

Deadspin's comment sections are consistently laugh out loud funny.

Quick aside:  YES!!!!

Isn't that amazing?

I don't know where they find such a collection of clever and funny people. 

Damn sure aren't culling them from Youtube.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #282 on: January 05, 2016, 04:02:48 PM »

Thank you Team Brazil.

Wish more people would be able to say that.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
sofine11
Banned
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #283 on: January 05, 2016, 04:05:20 PM »

I'll say it: Thank you Team Brazil, and apologies for any bone-headed comments I've made on the way to this point out of frustration.

Now, let's keep this momentum going, shall we?

::ahem::Lineup Confirmation::ahem::
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #284 on: January 05, 2016, 04:06:02 PM »

I'll say it: Thank you Team Brazil, and apologies for any bone-headed comments I've made on the way to this point out of frustration.

There you go.
Good job.  ok

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
GeorgeSteele
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #285 on: January 05, 2016, 04:07:52 PM »

Thank you Team Brazil.

/jarmo

You're right, very big thanks and appreciation to TB!   beer
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #286 on: January 05, 2016, 04:09:02 PM »

You are starting to sound like those people that tell other people soda is bad for them, as if you just discovered the fucking Ark Of The Covenant.

No shit internet comments are a hard read.  I weep that these people walk among us.  And MAN, are there a lot of racists out there.

I just look for the funny ones.  Deadspin's comment sections are consistently laugh out loud funny.

GET OFF MY DAMN LAWN!!

It was meant sort of tongue in cheek, but with a kernal of truth buried in there.  I thought that last bit would make it clear. But it's also the second time, today, you've referenced internet comment sections, so I thought it was time to take the piss out of you for it.

I've seen funny, on the occasions that I put my shit waders on and (usually with deep regret and self hate afterwards) read through...but, really, they're usually funny for all the WRONG reasons.

Deadspin might be the one exception to the rule.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2016, 04:10:42 PM by pilferk » Logged

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #287 on: January 05, 2016, 04:11:55 PM »

Thank you Team Brazil.

/jarmo

Absolutely. They've taken a lot of crap over the years, for no good reason really. And it looks like they're about to pull off the impossible. Tip of the cap to Fernando, Beta, and a whole host of others I'm sure.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
alex
Opening Act

« Reply #288 on: January 05, 2016, 04:15:06 PM »

I think this is go back for axl. After this, the end. If for any reason things go wrong, gnr would not exist any more. Axl turns 180? with this decision of joining slash, what he said all this time, his conviction, chinese tracks a lot of material that perhaps we will not see never. Its sad.
D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #289 on: January 05, 2016, 04:15:18 PM »

Thank you Team Brazil.

People have said it in every thread.  Do you even read your own board?

This rollout has been awesome.  Coordinated, coherent, and exciting.  Its the best time to be a fan in some time.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
GunnerOne 84
VIP

Welcome Back To The Jungle

« Reply #290 on: January 05, 2016, 04:17:21 PM »

I know a lot of people have been frustrated with TB, but I really don't think the issues people are complaining about are their fault. Sometimes people don't say anything because there isn't anything to say.

They've done a great job so far. I'm look forward to what's next.

Nothing Lasts Forever, And We Both Know Hearts Can Change
D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #291 on: January 05, 2016, 04:20:04 PM »

I know a lot of people have been frustrated with TB, but I really don't think the issues people are complaining about are their fault. Sometimes people don't say anything because there isn't anything to say.

If they have truly known about this for months, and had to sit there and say nothing as they took heat, I'm sure that sucked right out loud.

And while I can agree that there may have been other factors that fucked things up, the beef a lot of us had was how non-proactive they seemed to be.

This is the exact opposite.  This is about as proactive as can be.

rebelhipi
Legend

You Dig What The Fuck I'm Saying, Homefuck''?!''

« Reply #292 on: January 05, 2016, 04:21:01 PM »

Shouldnt we be thanking Fred Durst? Cheesy

Seriously, Team Brazil are great.

Helsinki 06.07.06
Helsinki 05.06.10
Bangkok 28.02.17
Hämeenlinna 01.07.17
Berlin 03.06.18
Tallinn 16.07.18
Algés 04.06.22
Prague 18.06.22
Madrid 09.06.23

GN'R
C0ma
Legend

« Reply #293 on: January 05, 2016, 04:25:13 PM »

Thank you Team Brazil.

/jarmo

I said this in another thread where is was getting a little overly negative about Kimmel, but though it was a good way to get back on track with the hugely positive situation we find ourselves in:

I'll just be happy and wait for the wonderful bounty Fernando and TB are bringing us. We as a fan base do really owe a lot to them based on how the previous 2/2.5 management firms handled things. Fernando told us we would get news, we got it, and it's amazing.

As a side note, I just saw this on twitter and though it was funny in an Onion News sort of way (I though the graphic was funny):

http://metalnation.net/2016/01/05/axl-rose-arrives-at-coachella-four-months-early-so-hes-not-late-for-guns-n-roses-reunion/

D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #294 on: January 05, 2016, 04:27:10 PM »

Yeah, might as well move this over for the "finger in the wound" types :

Edit: I'm done now... no need to beat a dead horse, I'll just be happy and wait for the wonderful bounty Fernando and TB are bringing us. We as a fan base do really owe a lot to them based on how the previous 2/2.5 management firms handled things. Fernando told us we would get news, we got it, and it's amazing.

Agreed.

Best news in 20 years.  Best promotional strategy in 20 years.  Biggest excitement in 20 years.

It really has been a giddy feeling this past few weeks.  It's awesome.

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #295 on: January 05, 2016, 04:29:00 PM »

Thank you Team Brazil.

People have said it in every thread.  Do you even read your own board?

Oh really? I must have missed the posts about thanking them in the threads about canceled shows and so on.

Every thread.  Roll Eyes

By the way, I read that I only read your posts.... Only on PlanetDX.

Some people whine because that's what they do....

/jarmo

GunnerOne 84
VIP

Welcome Back To The Jungle

« Reply #296 on: January 05, 2016, 04:29:16 PM »

And while I can agree that there may have been other factors that fucked things up, the beef a lot of us had was how non-proactive they seemed to be.

I'm the farthest thing there is from an insider, but don't you think it's possible they were told to just keep quiet while everything was worked out? Again, I'm impatient too, but if there really isn't anything to report and they check in once a week to say "Be patient, news is coming", they are going to get roasted for that too.

Nothing Lasts Forever, And We Both Know Hearts Can Change
MeanBone
VIP

Portugal Rocks!

« Reply #297 on: January 05, 2016, 04:31:12 PM »

Congrats Fernando and Team Brazil, Despite all the complaining i gotta say since 2010 that GN'R is a respected Rock Act regardless of who's part of the Lineup. That by itself is an amazing achievement, because every manager that walked in Before fucked over the fans and the band.

Bringing Slash and Duff and having Frank, Rich, Dizzy and Chris is a great move. I'm very happy about this and hopeful for what comes next.

GREAT JOB!!!!!!  beer

Chinese Democracy!
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #298 on: January 05, 2016, 04:39:26 PM »

How to get tickets: https://www.coachella.com/knowledge-base/how-to-purchase/

/jarmo

D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #299 on: January 05, 2016, 04:43:18 PM »

I'm the farthest thing there is from an insider, but don't you think it's possible they were told to just keep quiet while everything was worked out? Again, I'm impatient too, but if there really isn't anything to report and they check in once a week to say "Be patient, news is coming", they are going to get roasted for that too.

In 2015, yes.  I think that seems obvious.

From 2012-2014 though?

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 28 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: