Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 03:29:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228550 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  GN'R at Coachella 2016 confirmed! Including news articles
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 28 Go Down Print
Author Topic: GN'R at Coachella 2016 confirmed! Including news articles  (Read 127320 times)
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #260 on: January 05, 2016, 02:30:05 PM »

The old "I joke, I bust balls, but I can't handle if the same is done to me".... peace

The guy is an amusing source of humor.

NIGHTRAIN - Stay glued to this forum tomorrow? You will hate yourself if you don't.

/jarmo

That's for today, right? Maybe another nighttime announcement? It's like getting a bedtime story every night from my favorite band. I could get used to that. Only problem is it has the opposite effect. The excitement level rises and I'm bouncing off the walls and unable to get to sleep at a decent hour. But I'd have it no other way.  peace

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #261 on: January 05, 2016, 02:34:04 PM »

Yes, I think it means today.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #262 on: January 05, 2016, 02:37:15 PM »

The old "I joke, I bust balls, but I can't handle if the same is done to me".... peace

NIGHTRAIN - Stay glued to this forum tomorrow? You will hate yourself if you don't.

/jarmo

That's for today, right? Maybe another nighttime announcement? It's like getting a bedtime story every night from my favorite band. I could get used to that. Only problem is it has the opposite effect. The excitement level rises and I'm bouncing off the walls and unable to get to sleep at a decent hour. But I'd have it no other way.  peace

Hope whatever they're planning, they're planning on doing it in the daytime in the US.

It was brutal sitting over in Europe last night, getting only 2 hrs sleep before work.   nervous

Sweetness is a virtue
And you lost your virtue long ago
Fernando
The REAL Fernando
Rocker

Adz sucks irl.

« Reply #263 on: January 05, 2016, 02:37:20 PM »

/jarmo

I think it means today, too.

Narcissism has a lot to do with selfishness and deep need for adoration, not giving a fuck for others and promoting themselves at the expense of others often publicly.
D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #264 on: January 05, 2016, 02:37:31 PM »

I always commend good material, even at my expense.

I also label hacky pedestrian material as such.  Lazy comedy irks me.  Speaks to a limited mind.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #265 on: January 05, 2016, 02:41:37 PM »

/jarmo

That makes it two of us then! Awesome!

Speaks to a limited mind.

Yeah, hence why it's in response to your posts. Tongue

/jarmo
« Last Edit: January 05, 2016, 02:43:54 PM by jarmo » Logged

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #266 on: January 05, 2016, 02:42:03 PM »

/jarmo

Yeah, now I'm pretty sure it does, too. Wink

Hey, by the by...good job on this one, man.  The promo and stuff has been ON POINT.  

And thanks for the heads up a few months back.  Again, right on point.  You deserve a ton of credit for that...and it'll probably slip through the cracks in all the excitement.

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
14 Yrs Of Silence
VIP

AXL SLASH DUFF = GOAT

« Reply #267 on: January 05, 2016, 02:42:30 PM »

/jarmo

Hi Fernando!  Nice work pulling this off.  The fans are so excited.  Any info you can share on why Kimmel was cancelled?

I have something I want to do with Guns N' Roses...That can be a long career or it can be a short explosive career-as long as it gets out in a big way. - Axl Rose 7/6/86
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #268 on: January 05, 2016, 02:44:51 PM »

Hey, by the by...good job on this one, man.  The promo and stuff has been ON POINT.  

I second that!

This whole promo campaign has been very good!  beer

Axl on Kimmel would have been the icing on the cake, but it seems like you guys have more in store so I'm not too worried about it.

Sweetness is a virtue
And you lost your virtue long ago
JAEBALL
Legend

« Reply #269 on: January 05, 2016, 02:48:26 PM »

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/8-unanswered-questions-about-the-guns-n-roses-reunion-20160105

I think this list is pretty good as far as what we'd all like to know...

Props to Fernando and everybody else who had a hand in making all of this possible

Axl Rose IS Skeletor
GunnerOne 84
VIP

Welcome Back To The Jungle

« Reply #270 on: January 05, 2016, 02:50:01 PM »

I second that!

This whole promo campaign has been very good!  beer

Axl on Kimmel would have been the icing on the cake, but it seems like you guys have more in store so I'm not too worried about it.

I really think we'll hear from him soon enough. Once everything that is being teased is released for public consumption.

Nothing Lasts Forever, And We Both Know Hearts Can Change
D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #271 on: January 05, 2016, 02:56:00 PM »

Speaks to a limited mind.

Yeah, hence why it's in response to your posts.

PERFECT response.

Thank you.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #272 on: January 05, 2016, 02:57:02 PM »

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/8-unanswered-questions-about-the-guns-n-roses-reunion-20160105

I think this list is pretty good as far as what we'd all like to know...

Props to Fernando and everybody else who had a hand in making all of this possible

Good list.

And yes, the rollout of this has been very well done.  Props to whoever put it all together.

sofine11
Banned
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #273 on: January 05, 2016, 03:04:22 PM »

/jarmo

Hmm...Afternoon? Night?
D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #274 on: January 05, 2016, 03:25:43 PM »

First comment on the FB post of this story.  It has 223 likes now :

Please stop trying to turn this into a reality show and just appreciate this for what it is. If you're not a GN'R fan, you don't need to comment. Nobody cares if Axl apologized to Slash. This ain't your parents getting back together folks. Quit the dramatics and enjoy the show!

Hahaha

pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #275 on: January 05, 2016, 03:38:55 PM »

First comment on the FB post of this story.  It has 223 likes now :

Please stop trying to turn this into a reality show and just appreciate this for what it is. If you're not a GN'R fan, you don't need to comment. Nobody cares if Axl apologized to Slash. This ain't your parents getting back together folks. Quit the dramatics and enjoy the show!

Hahaha

I say this with the utmost love and respect: DO NOT READ THE COMMENTS SECTIONS! It's trash, and drivel, and generally toxic sludge.  Pretty much in every case, on every subject, everywhere.  Sports, politics, entertainment, video games, YOUTUBE for gods sake...terrible crap.

Save yourself some brain cells, and maybe some time. Break the cycle. Enter a 12 step program.  Whatever it takes.  I beg you! It's for your own good!!!

Tongue

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
Bridge
Legend

We play rock n roll to kick your ass.

« Reply #276 on: January 05, 2016, 03:40:44 PM »

Bullshit.  EVERYBODY who has devoted their musical souls to Guns N Roses wants to know exactly how the single most unlikely rock n roll reunion EVER actually transpired.  I'd have less fucking questions if it were my parents!
gnrrock
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #277 on: January 05, 2016, 03:43:46 PM »

/jarmo

Hmm...Afternoon? Night?

I guess I will be hanging out on the Nightrain forum after work.
sofine11
Banned
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #278 on: January 05, 2016, 03:46:12 PM »

/jarmo

Hmm...Afternoon? Night?

I guess I will be hanging out on the Nightrain forum after work.

Same. Hopefully it's a clarification on the lineup!
D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #279 on: January 05, 2016, 03:53:17 PM »

I say this with the utmost love and respect: DO NOT READ THE COMMENTS SECTIONS! It's trash, and drivel, and generally toxic sludge.  Pretty much in every case, on every subject, everywhere.  Sports, politics, entertainment, video games, YOUTUBE for gods sake...terrible crap.

Save yourself some brain cells, and maybe some time. Break the cycle. Enter a 12 step program.  Whatever it takes.  I beg you! It's for your own good!!!

You are starting to sound like those people that tell other people soda is bad for them, as if you just discovered the fucking Ark Of The Covenant.

No shit internet comments are a hard read.  I weep that these people walk among us.  And MAN, are there a lot of racists out there.

I just look for the funny ones.  Deadspin's comment sections are consistently laugh out loud funny.

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 28 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: