Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 04:25:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228550 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  GN'R at Coachella 2016 confirmed! Including news articles
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 28 Go Down Print
Author Topic: GN'R at Coachella 2016 confirmed! Including news articles  (Read 127343 times)
AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #220 on: January 05, 2016, 11:15:17 AM »

Wow, seriously?  We're really going with the confusion routine?

This isn't the day or time to re-ligitate all that, is it?

You are literally Avoidance 101.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to this.
D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #221 on: January 05, 2016, 11:27:17 AM »

Oh, Jesus Fucking Christ.

Very few outside rabid Axl Rose loyalists/supporters/apologists (pick your term) considered anything in the past 15 years to be Guns N' Roses.

This proposed line-up is going to be more recognizable as GNR, and an easier sell to the public as GNR due to the inclusion of...are you sitting down...PEOPLE THAT MADE GNR WHAT IT IS.

I ask again if you seriously didn't get that, which I do not believe.  And if this is all some trap laid so you can tell me about what your ticket stub said or what Axl said in some interview, save it.  You aren't going to change mine, or the general public's mind with that.  It hasn't worked in 15 god damn years.  Conversely, I am not about to get you to change your views on the matter.

Now, aren't we glad we rolled all this back out there on a day we got our best news in forever?  What a productive conversation.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
superstarmc
Rocker

« Reply #222 on: January 05, 2016, 11:36:57 AM »

I've been listening to live era all this morning.
Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #223 on: January 05, 2016, 11:47:22 AM »

In 2001 I was an Axl Rose supporter.
After 15 years, all of the struggles, with just one album that was pretty much butt-raped by the Label I don't think whether its a matter of Considering the Slashless incarnation of GNR as GNR.

I see NUGNR (I can't say New, cause now Its Old) as an egg.

Axl tried to lay a new GNR egg. It was conceived, in part with Love from Axl and the rest, in part with semen from the Rapist (The Label) ,  it was in the womb for far too long, and when it was finally hatched, we got what seemed like a abnormal twisted GNR baby bird due to the rapist's semen.

IF everything had gone peachy, and we had 5 albums released with success. Maybe more people would be calling NUGNR?. GNR.

Just use your head and in the end you'll find your inspiration.
damnthehaters
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #224 on: January 05, 2016, 11:48:01 AM »

Very few outside rabid Axl Rose loyalists/supporters/apologists (pick your term) considered anything in the past 15 years to be Guns N' Roses.

This proposed line-up is going to be more recognizable as GNR, and an easier sell to the public as GNR due to the inclusion of...are you sitting down...PEOPLE THAT MADE GNR WHAT IT IS.

I ask again if you seriously didn't get that, which I do not believe.  And if this is all some trap laid so you can tell me about what your ticket stub said or what Axl said in some interview, save it.  You aren't going to change mine, or the general public's mind with that.  It hasn't worked in 15 god damn years.  Conversely, I am not about to get you to change your views on the matter.

Now, aren't we glad we rolled all this back out there on a day we got our best news in forever?  What a productive conversation.

In a way, your always the one who rolls it back out by continually making comments like "already the most legit band since 1993".  

2002- Tacoma, WA
2006- New York, NY
2006- Everett, WA
2006- Portland, OR
2011- Denver, CO
2011- Las Vegas, NV
2012- Philadelphia, PA
2016- Seattle, WA
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #225 on: January 05, 2016, 11:57:46 AM »

You seem upset.
Calm down, it's just a rock band.

On another note, it's unfortunate some feel the need to put down the old band at every possible opportunity.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #226 on: January 05, 2016, 11:59:57 AM »

IF everything had gone peachy, and we had 5 albums released with success. Maybe more people would be calling NUGNR?. GNR.

I think with more material from that incarnation it would be easier to see them as their own band.  I agree.

Look at Van Halen.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #227 on: January 05, 2016, 12:01:49 PM »

In a way, your always the one who rolls it back out by continually making comments like "already the most legit band since 1993".  

That was in response to a comment about Izzy or Steven's exclusion.

And the point being made is that we are already way ahead of the game with just Axl, Slash, and Duff.  And in a better spot than since 1993.

Izzy and Steven's inclusion might make it a bit more pure or ideal for some, but its not like we aren't still in real great shape after yesterday.

D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #228 on: January 05, 2016, 12:04:12 PM »

You seem upset.

More annoyed, really.

3 times he came back with that, after I twice tried to move past it.  My suspicion is that he's already got a little speech ready to go, which we've all heard a million times.

Is that productive conversation, given the current state of affairs?  Not from where I sit.

AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #229 on: January 05, 2016, 12:11:51 PM »

Nah I just think you're silly and always bring up the wrong things!  Smiley Wasn't trying to change your mind just trying to establish what you meant by legitimate, hence why I asked.  It's worth noting that you don't speak for the entirety of the world but good luck with your anger issues.

So what do we think the stage set-up will look like?

D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #230 on: January 05, 2016, 12:16:50 PM »

So what do we think the stage set-up will look like?

I always liked their old one with all the ramps.  Thought it was one of the cooler layouts for a stadium show.

jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #231 on: January 05, 2016, 12:19:22 PM »

More annoyed, really.

3 times he came back with that, after I twice tried to move past it. 

Considering you brought it up to begin with....

And calm down. Take some deep breaths. Think of Axl in his shorts or something.  Smiley

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #232 on: January 05, 2016, 12:21:03 PM »

More annoyed, really.

And calm down. Take some deep breaths. Think of Axl in his shorts or something.  Smiley

LOLZ

Read my sig, bro.  Not like you've ever needed encouragement to do so.

Couldn't be happier with recent developments. 

bjd2944
Headliner

« Reply #233 on: January 05, 2016, 12:29:27 PM »

Jarmo is right about the main point; at the end of the day, it's just a rock band. For better or worse, regardless of who is in the band. Spend your money as you see fit, go see the shows, don't see the shows. Those who want to enjoy it, try your best to enjoy it - this band is as unpredictable as they come, you never know when is gonna be the last time you see any incarnation of the band.

kukol1978
Rocker

« Reply #234 on: January 05, 2016, 12:37:51 PM »

Im really happy to see we have Slash and Duff back in Gnr.......so the others are Frank,Fortus,Dizzy and Pitman?
Pedrolg
Opening Act

« Reply #235 on: January 05, 2016, 12:38:04 PM »

More annoyed, really.

/jarmo

It would be great if Axl just didn't give a crap about people obsessed with his weight and pulled out the biker shorts at Coachella.
JAEBALL
Legend

« Reply #236 on: January 05, 2016, 12:42:30 PM »

Seeing Slash and Duff post that picture last night got me so hyped up..never going to forget this.

Axl Rose IS Skeletor
lassie4ever
Headliner

« Reply #237 on: January 05, 2016, 12:43:09 PM »

More annoyed, really.

/jarmo

I FUCKING PRAY  the shorts keept locked up and buried hahahaha  hihi
D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #238 on: January 05, 2016, 12:44:48 PM »

Seeing Slash and Duff post that picture last night got me so hyped up..never going to forget this.

That was the coolest thing, I think.

It was Slash's picture I shared on my FB feed, making sure to point out it was from him and not GNR.

Bodhi
Legend

« Reply #239 on: January 05, 2016, 12:48:44 PM »

More annoyed, really.

/jarmo

I FUCKING PRAY  the shorts keept locked up and buried hahahaha  hihi

But what about the kilt/catchers vest combo?  That need to come back!
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 28 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: