Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 03:55:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228551 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  FALSE: GN'R playing in Germany Juli 2016
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: FALSE: GN'R playing in Germany Juli 2016  (Read 14764 times)
Princess Leia
« Reply #20 on: January 01, 2016, 05:21:48 PM »

Sorry I?m a little confused about this.

If they perform in Germany in July. Is it gonna be part of the events during the Formula 1 race weekend?
MJ23
VIP

KING OF AUDIO

« Reply #21 on: January 01, 2016, 05:26:31 PM »

My post wasn't meant as something to irritate people.
I am with Spirit and xBrownstonex on this one.

I am pretty sure that something will happen.
And when the show pops up, I will be there (only 3 hrs away from me).

@Princess Leia: I don't think that they would really use a weekend where another big show (F1) is in town.
Something as huge as a GnR reunion show needs to be on their own, it can draw enough attention.
Princess Leia
« Reply #22 on: January 01, 2016, 05:37:45 PM »

My post wasn't meant as something to irritate people.
I am with Spirit and xBrownstonex on this one.

I am pretty sure that something will happen.
And when the show pops up, I will be there (only 3 hrs away from me).

@Princess Leia: I don't think that they would really use a weekend where another big show (F1) is in town.
Something as huge as a GnR reunion show needs to be on their own, it can draw enough attention.

Yeah but Axl loves F1. He attended a race in 2006 and they perfomed a couple of years ago in Malasia during the F1 weekend. I?m saying I wouldn?t be suprised if they have a show that same weekend
Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #23 on: January 01, 2016, 05:53:38 PM »

Thats just logistically impossible

The only son of a bitch with enough piss, vinegar and kill-?em-all attitude to shove an M-80 up rock?s collective ass right now is Axl Rose. [LA Weekly]
rebelhipi
Legend

You Dig What The Fuck I'm Saying, Homefuck''?!''

« Reply #24 on: January 01, 2016, 06:59:05 PM »

The site mentions Rock Am Ring and Hockenheim in July, which is weird because Rock Am Ring is now held in a somekind of air base field, in the city of Mendig Germany in early June.
 The F1 Race is in Hockenheim, Germany July 31 and im quite positive that Hockenheim race circuit has never organised concerts.

Can someone who speaks German clarify?

Helsinki 06.07.06
Helsinki 05.06.10
Bangkok 28.02.17
Hämeenlinna 01.07.17
Berlin 03.06.18
Tallinn 16.07.18
Algés 04.06.22
Prague 18.06.22
Madrid 09.06.23

GN'R
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #25 on: January 01, 2016, 07:08:14 PM »

The F1 Race is in Hockenheim, Germany July 31 and im quite positive that Hockenheim race circuit has never organised concerts.

You're right that Rock Am Ring isn't at Hockenheimring. Until moved to the airbase it was held at N?rburgring.

However there have been concerts held at Hockenheimring, the last one was AC/DC in 2015.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2016, 07:14:22 PM by Spirit » Logged

Sweetness is a virtue
And you lost your virtue long ago
rebelhipi
Legend

« Reply #26 on: January 01, 2016, 07:17:08 PM »

However there have been concerts held at Hockenheimring, the last one was AC/DC in 2015.
I didnt know that. Good to know ok

Helsinki 06.07.06
Helsinki 05.06.10
Bangkok 28.02.17
Hämeenlinna 01.07.17
Berlin 03.06.18
Tallinn 16.07.18
Algés 04.06.22
Prague 18.06.22
Madrid 09.06.23

GN'R
D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #27 on: January 01, 2016, 07:26:14 PM »

I don't think some people realize what kind of artists do stadiums in Europe.

Oh, no doubt.

Solid arena acts over here are stadium acts overseas. Been that way since I was a lad.

They would have no problem filling stadiums abroad.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #28 on: January 01, 2016, 07:28:01 PM »

The AC/DC concert at Hockenheim had an audience of 100,000. Smiley

Sweetness is a virtue
Galileo
Headliner

« Reply #29 on: January 02, 2016, 09:11:38 AM »

Admins from the German GnR forum have source, and theyve been right about everything that theyve announced in the past, like rock am ring 06 or the show in 12.
So inwouldnt worry about the promoter declining this. Itll happen

What sources should that be?
Why exactly admins from a german forum?
Tell us more please. 
Ringoturtle
Headliner

« Reply #30 on: January 02, 2016, 09:51:15 AM »

Admins from the German GnR forum have source, and theyve been right about everything that theyve announced in the past, like rock am ring 06 or the show in 12.

Tell us more please. 

no sources. Admins from the german forum were right about everything they've announced in the past. that's all.

All my statements represent MY OPINION. If not, I'll say so by posting references or the like
Princess Leia
« Reply #31 on: January 02, 2016, 10:06:10 AM »

Tell us more please. 

no sources. Admins from the german forum were right about everything they've announced in the past. that's all.

Somebody has to be their source. I don?t think they have a crystal ball nor I think the adminis can read Axl?s mind to get the information.
Galileo
Headliner

« Reply #32 on: January 02, 2016, 11:29:39 AM »

Tell us more please. 

Somebody has to be their source. I don?t think they have a crystal ball nor I think the adminis can read Axl?s mind to get the information.

You're right Princess Leia. Somebody has to be their source and it has to be a very very good source. Now you can buy tickets for the german show:

http://www.tickets75.de/Konzerte/Guns-n-Roses/Guns-n-Roses.html
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #33 on: January 02, 2016, 11:42:03 AM »

You don't find it odd that there's a site selling tickets to a show that's not been announced anywhere?
It looks like a ticket broker to me. Selling tickets before there's even a show.

Regarding the rumor itself, Billboard claims there's supposed to be a summer tour in the USA. These two rumors don't exactly contradict each other, but it's a bit puzzling.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
rebelhipi
Legend

« Reply #34 on: January 02, 2016, 11:45:23 AM »

You don't find it odd that there's a site selling tickets to a show that's not been announced anywhere?
It looks like a ticket broker to me. Selling tickets before there's even a show.

Regarding the rumor itself, Billboard claims there's supposed to be a summer tour in the USA. These two rumors don't exactly contradict each other, but it's a bit puzzling.

/jarmo

Dosent help when Guns N' Roses is spelled wrong  Grin

Tickets are extremely pricey.

Helsinki 06.07.06
Helsinki 05.06.10
Bangkok 28.02.17
Hämeenlinna 01.07.17
Berlin 03.06.18
Tallinn 16.07.18
Algés 04.06.22
Prague 18.06.22
Madrid 09.06.23

GN'R
Alan
VIP

use your head

« Reply #35 on: January 02, 2016, 11:49:50 AM »

Our prices include the statutory value added tax and can sometimes differ from the face value ticket. 
The tickets can be reserved binding with us from now on. Please note that the concert of Guns N 'Roses is not precisely scheduled. According to our information, the concert in the summer of 2016 will be held. Each order with us is guaranteed. A cancellation of tickets is not possible - regardless of the exact date.

the above is taken from the 'ticket' site, you buy the tickets you have no guarantee a show will happen and you can't cancel your order.

sounds legit.....................

Whoever is telling the story, if enough people read and believe something and there is no argument to the contrary, then it becomes accepted as gospel. - Del James
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #36 on: January 02, 2016, 11:50:09 AM »

If we use AC/DC as a template. They kicked off last year's tour in Coachella in April, then stadium dates:

May 5 ? July 25: Europe
Aug 22 ? Sep 28: North America

Going with the rumor that is out there, it seems like GNR's North American leg (25 dates) will be longer than the European one, so the other way around compared to AC/DC.

Sweetness is a virtue
Galileo
Headliner

« Reply #37 on: January 02, 2016, 12:24:45 PM »

/jarmo

Somebody has always be the first.  Grin 

But you're right it's rather odd but it's not the first time something about GN'R is a bit puzzling.  Wink
Princess Leia
« Reply #38 on: January 02, 2016, 12:30:03 PM »

/jarmo

Well they clarify that the date hasn?t been announced yet. Brokers or not most likely they are the source to the admnis. of German fans website. Besides at some point Nightrain is gonna reopen so before I buy anything. I will check the official site first in case there is a presale.
MJ23
VIP

KING OF AUDIO

« Reply #39 on: January 02, 2016, 12:33:35 PM »

The website tickets75.de has a bad reputation when it comes to ticket prices. I remember years ago (I think it was a Klitschko box event) when people were sold 55 Euro tickets for slightly above 170 Euro and the boss of the company tried to justify it. They even had a hint somewhere on their website that they might be selling tickets for higher prices because of administration fees or stuff like that.

I am waiting for an official announcement and then I will buy tickets. With an estimated capacity of 100,000 I am pretty sure to get a ticket or two Wink
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: