Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 10:26:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228551 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Axl on Jimmy Kimmel Live [not this time]
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 21 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axl on Jimmy Kimmel Live [not this time]  (Read 102943 times)
gnrrock
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #180 on: January 02, 2016, 07:55:29 PM »

I think Amy confirming it is pretty much all the confirmation we need at this point. That's about as close to confirmation as you can get without Kimmel coming right out and saying it.

I agree with you, but it sure would be nice to get confirmation from Axl or the Kimmel show.
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #181 on: January 02, 2016, 07:58:51 PM »

I think Amy confirming it is pretty much all the confirmation we need at this point. That's about as close to confirmation as you can get without Kimmel coming right out and saying it.

But...but..but...thats not from a band member or one of their attorneys. Wink

I agree, though. This is even further confirmation. Looks like a late night, followed by a very early morning, for me tues/wed.

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

« Reply #182 on: January 02, 2016, 07:59:34 PM »

I agree with you, but it sure would be nice to get confirmation from Axl or the Kimmel show.

Les see what kimmel says on Monday. Wink

Together again,
gnrrock
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #183 on: January 02, 2016, 08:00:26 PM »

I agree, though. This is even further confirmation. Looks like a late night, followed by a very early morning, for me tues/wed.

Agreed. Caffeine might be needed for Wednesday morning...
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

« Reply #184 on: January 02, 2016, 08:12:01 PM »

Agreed. Caffeine might be needed for Wednesday morning...

Yeah, on wednesday's, i am out the door by 6 am. Thats gonna be a rough morning, but probably soooo worth it.

Together again,
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #185 on: January 02, 2016, 08:23:35 PM »

I see lots of Coffee in Pilf's Wednesday morning lol.
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #186 on: January 02, 2016, 08:25:31 PM »

Les see what kimmel says on Monday. Wink
Honestly, i don't think he's gonna come out and say it. I could be wrong but i think the plan is to keep it as much under wraps as possible even though the cat is out of the bag so to speak.
draguns
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #187 on: January 02, 2016, 08:31:00 PM »

I'm probably going to have to watch it on Youtube. I get up at 4:30am. Also, I've been away from the office for two weeks so I'll have work to catch up on. It s!cks being an adult at times. lol
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #188 on: January 02, 2016, 08:35:03 PM »

It's getting wierd to me. There's no confirmation (even Axl said himself), nothing on Kimmel's website.. Maybe Rolling Stone's source got things wrong?

Also, the original Blabbermouth story quoting Axl's sister had her Facebook post there.. But since then, it got deleted. http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/axl-roses-half-sister-to-fans-watch-jimmy-kimmel-live-tuesday-night/

tim_m
Legend

« Reply #189 on: January 02, 2016, 08:44:42 PM »

It could be possible Axl asked her to simply delete it.
jazjme
Can't get over the past? Let me be your guide!
Legend

...ABSURD!!

« Reply #190 on: January 02, 2016, 09:17:55 PM »

Isn't the line up for Coachella supposed to be announced also on Tuesday? Wouldn't that be earlier in the day? And would Axl just be confirming the news, and talk about future plans?

10.16.87 10.23.87 10.30.87 1.31.88 2.2.88 5.9.88 8.16.88 9.15.88
6.17.91 12.9.91 12.10.91,12.13.91
7.18.92 12.5.02 5.12.06 5.14.06 5.15.06 5.17.06 11.17.11 2.10.12 2.15.12
11.9.12 11.10.12 5.24.14
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #191 on: January 02, 2016, 09:22:21 PM »

Isn't the line up for Coachella supposed to be announced also on Tuesday? Wouldn't that be earlier in the day? And would Axl just be confirming the news, and talk about future plans?

One possibility,

Coachella announces that GNR is headlining.

Axl announces the line-up.

Sweetness is a virtue
And you lost your virtue long ago
Mr. Nik™
VIP

This I Love

« Reply #192 on: January 02, 2016, 09:27:41 PM »

One possibility,

Coachella announces that GNR is headlining.

Axl announces the line-up.

Makes sense.

my signature... starts now!!?
morally pure, exact, calm, serenity, peace, reighteousness, forgive, eternal, thank, passion, enthusiastic, respect
GNR4LIFEJD
Rocker

« Reply #193 on: January 02, 2016, 10:20:00 PM »

I don't know if we have any late night experts here but typically these late night talk shows pre tape these shows. Now i'm sure if a situation arises where someone like axl rose decides he wants to talk they are able to make an exception on short notice. Im sure if its planned to be done on tuesday they are able to add it to the show. I think someone posted that natalie dormer is supposed to be on the tuesday night spot what a combo game of thrones and guns n roses.
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #194 on: January 02, 2016, 10:27:04 PM »

I don't know if we have any late night experts here but typically these late night talk shows pre tape these shows. Now i'm sure if a situation arises where someone like axl rose decides he wants to talk they are able to make an exception on short notice. Im sure if its planned to be done on tuesday they are able to add it to the show. I think someone posted that natalie dormer is supposed to be on the tuesday night spot what a combo game of thrones and guns n roses.
They tape the show at 4:30 Pacific, so they could be giving themselves a little leeway just in case. But the normal schedule is to have a main guest, a secondary guest, and a music act, comedian, etc. Unless they have a major guest on. Then that guest could get at least two segments instead of just one. Again, no offense to Natalie Dormer or PVRIS, but I don't think either of them deserve an extra segment. So it makes sense to have Axl on that night.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
GNR4LIFEJD
Rocker

« Reply #195 on: January 02, 2016, 10:28:50 PM »

Ya think they are planning in case he is late? lol
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #196 on: January 02, 2016, 10:29:38 PM »

They tape the show at 4:30 Pacific, so they could be giving themselves a little leeway just in case. But the normal schedule is to have a main guest, a secondary guest, and a music act, comedian, etc. Unless they have a major guest on. Then that guest could get at least two segments instead of just one. Again, no offense to Natalie Dormer or PVRIS, but I don't think either of them deserve an extra segment. So it makes sense to have Axl on that night.

Could it be it will be a pre-taped segment in the program? Maybe Axl and Slash hanging out in a recording studio..  Cheesy

Hence Axl isn't listed as a live guest on the show...

Sweetness is a virtue
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #197 on: January 02, 2016, 10:30:06 PM »

Monday as well currently only lists two guests.
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #198 on: January 02, 2016, 10:31:08 PM »

Monday as well currently only lists two guests.

Gillian Anderson and David Duchovny are supposed to be on as well.

Sweetness is a virtue
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #199 on: January 02, 2016, 10:32:26 PM »

Ya think they are planning in case he is late? lol
i just re-watched his last appearance and there were a few jokes made about not knowing if he would show up for sure. So it's possible. But he did show up and everything went well. I'd think things would go even better this time around since they've done this once before.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 21 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: