Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 02:29:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228551 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Dave Kushner in? Maybe so...
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Dave Kushner in? Maybe so...  (Read 23355 times)
jamillos22
Rocker

« Reply #100 on: January 04, 2016, 12:02:01 PM »

If Slash is there - and he is - I highly doubt they will play anything else from Chinese other than This I Love and maybe Street of Dreams. Can't really imagine him on stunts like Shacklers... Cheesy

Hell has frozen over.
Princess Leia
« Reply #101 on: January 04, 2016, 12:24:43 PM »

The point of Dave could be a request of Slash and Duff. They may (and this is me just talking out of my ass) feel out numbered by the members of Guns now that they are joining (Axl, Richard, Frank, MotherGoose, and Dizzy) that they may want a say in someone else.

I don't think they need 3 guitarists, but it does sound cool as hell live and if it means CD songs being played, I'm all for it. Plus, Axl knows Guns better then I do so I'll just go to the show and enjoy it!

Then it would look like a parade instead of a reunion, different people from eras and bands performing with Axl, Slash and Duff
Falcon
Legend

Prime Mover

« Reply #102 on: January 04, 2016, 12:43:09 PM »

Footnotes for who? You?

it makes a difference for some of us who makes up the rest of the band beyond Axl & Slash. Otherwise we wouldn't be here discussing it in threads like this.

Ya, for me - never said I was speaking for anyone else.

www.thecult.us
www.circusdiablo.com

"So when we finish our CD, if we book a show and just play the CD and wave our hands around, it would be like what DJs do, right?" -Dave Navarro
The Wight Gunner
VIP

« Reply #103 on: January 04, 2016, 02:18:46 PM »

I kinda have an issue with this, in that at no part has DK been part of the band, but if that's what it would take so be it...

On the other hand, a band made from AFD line-up members bands forming a super group in support of the main act would be cool
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #104 on: January 05, 2016, 02:35:33 AM »

He didnt post anything about GNR, so it means hes not there, I guess?

estebanf
Odio a Aito De La Rua
Legend

Robin Finck

« Reply #105 on: January 05, 2016, 02:48:06 AM »

If Slash is there - and he is - I highly doubt they will play anything else from Chinese other than This I Love and maybe Street of Dreams. Can't really imagine him on stunts like Shacklers... Cheesy

I hope with all my heart you're wrong. Richard can perfect?y handle the hard/complex stuff like that, because he's an extraordinary player.

The ChiDem stuff shoud be played because it's an incredible album and a HUGE part of GNR's history.

1993: 7/17
2010: 3/10 - 3/18 - 3/22
2011: 10/2 - 10/5 - 10/8 - 10/10 - 10/12 - 10/15
2014: 3/28 - 3/30 - 4/1 - 4/3 - 4/6 - 4/12
2016: 6/26 - 7/1 - 11/1 - 11/4 - 11/5
2017: 1/10
2022: 9/30 - 10/0
kaasupoltin
Also a "mercenary" football fan!
Legend

Chinese Democracy out 2014!

« Reply #106 on: January 05, 2016, 02:56:45 AM »

I hope with all my heart you're wrong. Richard can perfect?y handle the hard/complex stuff like that, because he's an extraordinary player.

The ChiDem stuff shoud be played because it's an incredible album and a HUGE part of GNR's history.

Yep, it would suck to just drop the album. The thing is, GN'R has evolved all the time since day one and in my opinion it would be great to hear those songs with a slightly different touch now. They've done it live with many other songs in the past.

BEEP.
Helsinki 07.05.2006 - Helsinki 07.06.2006 - Helsinki 06.05.2010 - H?meenlinna 07.01.2017
kupirock
Somewhat Damaged
Legend

« Reply #107 on: January 06, 2016, 03:13:34 AM »

It makes absolutely no sense at all. Why in the hell would they bring Dave Kushner to the band?
Especially when you got choices of players who actually played in GN'R.

I find Dave's Twitter posts ridiculous attention whoring.

"Hearing Don't Cry isn't all that exciting considering there are many youtube clips available of it being performed live." -from mygnr.com-
ice cream sand pig
VIP

startled by a skeleton that failed the challenge

« Reply #108 on: January 06, 2016, 03:44:36 AM »

Yep, it would suck to just drop the album. The thing is, GN'R has evolved all the time since day one and in my opinion it would be great to hear those songs with a slightly different touch now. They've done it live with many other songs in the past.

i would love to hear those songs reworked by the new lineup!

definitely agree with esteban. and ben (about the cd material).

anonymous communication sucks like a pleco

trolls spin webs i squirm like a gecko

noticed from the get go that my ego doesn't let go

mad like POTUS, less privelleged, more ghetto
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: