Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 29, 2024, 07:06:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228131 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Guns N' Roses to Reunite for Coachella, Possible stadium tour (Billboard)
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 36 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Guns N' Roses to Reunite for Coachella, Possible stadium tour (Billboard)  (Read 142077 times)
kaasupoltin
Also a "mercenary" football fan!
Legend

Chinese Democracy out 2014!

« Reply #440 on: December 31, 2015, 03:36:48 AM »

Yeeeeees!  Shocked

BEEP.
Helsinki 07.05.2006 - Helsinki 07.06.2006 - Helsinki 06.05.2010 - H?meenlinna 07.01.2017
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #441 on: December 31, 2015, 06:55:40 AM »

Unless he just declined out of respect to Steven, why wouldn't Matt be the drummer??

D! Brother, long time no see! Smiley

More and more reports cropping up, last night, and today.....the news has hit the boiling point.  I think the folks who were flatly denying this was happening, and were chalking it up to rumor mongering are going to need to come to terms with the fact this is actually going to happen.

As for Matt being the drummer...I still think Frank is their "main" drummer, at the moment.  I think you might see other folks guest behind the kit for a song or two, at some shows.  But I think Frank is the main guy, still.

We'll see.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2015, 06:58:00 AM by pilferk » Logged

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
norway
What if Axl?s name was skogsal...
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #442 on: December 31, 2015, 07:03:23 AM »

I think the folks who were flatly denying this was happening, and were chalking it up to rumor mongering are going to need to come to terms with the fact this is actually going to happen.

I don't think what is rumored will happen. If it happens it'd be funny but CD2 too plx, tnx

Here 2day gone insane coffee

Quote from: Wooody
Burgers can be songs, they don't know who to credit?
Quote from: ppbebe
hi you got 2 twats right?
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

« Reply #443 on: December 31, 2015, 07:12:55 AM »

I think the folks who were flatly denying this was happening, and were chalking it up to rumor mongering are going to need to come to terms with the fact this is actually going to happen.

I don't think what is rumored will happen. If it happens it'd be funny but CD2 too plx, tnx

See, I think that's the point.  I think we're past "rumored" and we are into "confirmed", when the NY Times publishes an article on the subject.

Is it an official announcment? No, but it's just about the next best thing.

I mean, if you want to hold out for something official before coming to terms with it...you're not going to have to wait too long....

With CD2...we'll have to see.  I don't have much hope that it will see the light of day...at least in the form it was in prior to this reunion.  But that's a different discussion than whether Axl, Slash, and Duff are going to share a stage again in the near future.  That part? That seems to be a done deal.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2015, 09:41:43 AM by pilferk » Logged

Together again,
raindog
Rocker

« Reply #444 on: December 31, 2015, 07:26:45 AM »

I definitely get the vibe it's going to be Frank on drums and Richard involved. It's hard not to feel for Adler if that turns out to be the case. The poor bastard has done himself no favours over the years with his antics and shooting his mouth off and I completely understand he'd be too much of a risk for a tour of this proportion. But damn, seeing what you've dreamed of for decades happening without you....That's not going to be easy on him, to say the least.
younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

Its something different and will be a big surprise

« Reply #445 on: December 31, 2015, 09:34:08 AM »

rofl come back to earth.

You dont think a reunion is happening?

CD2 will eventually see the light of day in some capacity.

"...regardless of the outcome, our hearts, lives and our passion has been put into this project every step of the way. If for no other reason, we feel those elements alone merit your consideration..."
Drew
milf n' cookies
Legend

Counting the signs & cursing the miles in between.

« Reply #446 on: December 31, 2015, 10:06:14 AM »

Shit Burgers are being cooked as fast as possible!

Will be interesting to hear the full details soon.

"If you keep going over the past, you're going to end up with a thousand pasts and no future." - The Secret in Their Eyes
C0ma
Legend

« Reply #447 on: December 31, 2015, 10:24:56 AM »

I can appreciate Norway's feelings... This is what I was doing in the very early 2000's. I always said "there is no chance that Axl Rose, the Robert Plant of my generation, was getting on stage with some fruit cake with a Kentucky Fried Chicken Bucket on his head"... I was obviously wrong, so I begrudgingly accepted it and moved on with the band... luckily for me the KFC bucket thing took care of itself, but 15 years later here we are... my world is normal again. Now if I can just find my 1992 Trans AM it will be like time stood still.
sky dog
Legend

« Reply #448 on: December 31, 2015, 10:27:07 AM »

Wonder how the crowd will behave at Slash's gig tomorrow. Can he expect spontaneous "Guns N Roses" chants?

maybe the Conspirators are going to "leave it in Vegas" tonight like the modern band did back in June 2014.  hihi

Just one more mornin', I had to wake up with the blues...
C0ma
Legend

« Reply #449 on: December 31, 2015, 10:28:51 AM »

Wonder how the crowd will behave at Slash's gig tomorrow. Can he expect spontaneous "Guns N Roses" chants?

maybe the Conspirators are going to "leave it in Vegas" tonight like the modern band did back in June 2014.  hihi

rofl I just spit out my red bull....
raindog
Rocker

« Reply #450 on: December 31, 2015, 10:39:24 AM »

Beats drinking it.
C0ma
Legend

« Reply #451 on: December 31, 2015, 10:51:38 AM »

Beats drinking it.

you're right, this is a Guns N' Roses forum... I should have made it a Monster.
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

« Reply #452 on: December 31, 2015, 10:53:15 AM »

Beats drinking it.

you're right, this is a Guns N' Roses forum... I should have made it a Monster.

I mean...what about Rock Star? Tongue

Together again,
raindog
Rocker

« Reply #453 on: December 31, 2015, 10:58:48 AM »

Nobody is allowed to imbibe any caffeinated beverages until we find out which one is sponsoring the tour.  hihi
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #454 on: December 31, 2015, 11:17:29 AM »

I don't mind Frank. I can understand Richard or whomever cause izzy flat out doesn't want to,  but if Matt is willing, I think for a true reunion,  fans would be happy with Matt and no Steven. Maybe Steven and izzy come to a few select gigs and play a few songs?
I'm definitely good with Slash Axl and duff though.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Mr. Nik™
VIP

This I Love

« Reply #455 on: December 31, 2015, 12:01:07 PM »

Unless he just declined out of respect to Steven, why wouldn't Matt be the drummer??

Because Axl never liked him. And I agree.

my signature... starts now!!?
morally pure, exact, calm, serenity, peace, reighteousness, forgive, eternal, thank, passion, enthusiastic, respect
C0ma
Legend

« Reply #456 on: December 31, 2015, 12:06:22 PM »

Not sure if this has been discussed yet in another thread, but oddly slashonine.com is unavailable... maybe nothing, just wondering if 'special new content' is on it's way.

Edit: nevermind, it was only down for an hour and back up.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2015, 12:55:13 PM by C0ma » Logged
Ali
Legend

Waiting for Promised Land....

« Reply #457 on: December 31, 2015, 12:07:54 PM »

It will happen unfortunately.  It will distract from the SMKC show, but I think it is inevitable, as unfair as it is to those guys.

Ali
rebelhipi
Legend

You Dig What The Fuck I'm Saying, Homefuck''?!''

« Reply #458 on: December 31, 2015, 12:08:15 PM »

Because Axl never liked him. And I agree.
Thats why he is the only drummer in GNR that got to have a drum solo at every gig he played?

Where do pull this stuff up?

Helsinki 06.07.06
Helsinki 05.06.10
Bangkok 28.02.17
Hämeenlinna 01.07.17
Berlin 03.06.18
Tallinn 16.07.18
Algés 04.06.22
Prague 18.06.22
Madrid 09.06.23

GN'R
Smoking Guns
Legend

War Damn Eagle

« Reply #459 on: December 31, 2015, 12:10:25 PM »

D!  Been so long I thought you were gone for good!  How is life in Bon Jovi land? See you at the Nashville or Atlanta show.
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 36 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: