Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 27, 2024, 08:09:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228115 Posts in 43261 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Mysterious Guns N? Roses Teaser Hits Movie Screens Nationwide (link in 1st post)
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 12 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Mysterious Guns N? Roses Teaser Hits Movie Screens Nationwide (link in 1st post)  (Read 50079 times)
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #100 on: December 27, 2015, 04:09:08 PM »

This coming tuesday? Where did you get the Trunk info?

It was posted earlier:

Eddie Trunk just tweeted that he hears the announcement is next Tuesday. But what does he really know. It's official when its on gunsnroses.com

These are all Eddie Trunk's GnR related tweets from earlier today , and all in response to a direct question he received:

"I hear the announcement is next Tuesday. But as always anything can change"

"TONS of conflicting stuff I hear constantly. We'll see when and if it's real"

"Clearly something is up. But really burnt on the rumors & speculation so will discuss when real."

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #101 on: December 27, 2015, 04:17:04 PM »

New. Years. Eve.

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
Six Strings
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #102 on: December 27, 2015, 04:23:40 PM »

Just a few words. It's amazing to see how many fans THAT band have. Suddenly, all the people around me started talking about Guns and ask me when the NEWS is coming. Smiley

"...It don't really matter..."
Kenan
Opening Act

« Reply #103 on: December 27, 2015, 04:32:38 PM »

This coming tuesday? Where did you get the Trunk info?

It was posted earlier:

Eddie Trunk just tweeted that he hears the announcement is next Tuesday. But what does he really know. It's official when its on gunsnroses.com

These are all Eddie Trunk's GnR related tweets from earlier today , and all in response to a direct question he received:

"Clearly something is up. But really burnt on the rumors & speculation so will discuss when real."

/jarmo

Thanks.
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #104 on: December 27, 2015, 05:35:55 PM »

Not sure if he means "this" Tuesday as in 2 days from now or "next" Tuesday as in the Jan. 5th date everyone seems to be running with. My bet would be on the latter.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #105 on: December 27, 2015, 06:04:33 PM »

So, are you saying Tuesday is now the Friday, that was supposed to be the day, and then it turned out it wasn't? So now Tuesday is the new Friday, and it's supposed to be the day?

Wink

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
RnT
Legend

Every saint has a past, every sinner has a future.

« Reply #106 on: December 27, 2015, 06:05:10 PM »

FROM MYGNR:

Post Re: WOW...More industry insider info on the GNR reunion
DEATH ROW JOE wrote:
Tracii Guns? HELLO? He's a bigger name than Izzy these days.

Never happen. Do you really think they need a "bigger name" for any reason at all? Ummm, no.

It's Axl, Slash & Duff. And whoever they decided to hire for the week, month or leg of a specific tour. If anyone so much as steps a foot to the left, they will be replaced faster than Summer's replaces clip-in extentsions on tour. Anyone who thinks it's just the 5 guys is higher than Scott Weiland was on Dec. 3rd. It's the Big 3, Dizzy will be on keys, Frank on drums and Richard on rythym. And Izzy will saunter in a few nights and do 2-3 songs. Adler will get a chance to play a song or two, and my guess, might even be done 38 Special style. With both drummers. I've heard from sources Axl does not like Sorum, and he's also said a few dumb things in recent years - so he's not likely to be there unless he bought a ticket. Scatter in a guest here or there on guitar, or Bach singing a duet with the boss on a night or two. Maybe if Fortus breaks an arm or something, they might bring in Gilby for a run of shows. I'd also wager there will be another utitlity player or two on the trek playing keyboards, or maybe even some extra guitar. Mark my words on all of this. #SuckIt

$ludge
(The long post was by Stevie Rachelle of TUFF and the owner of Metal Sludge) http://forums.metalsludge.tv/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=327846

TheBaconman
Legend

« Reply #107 on: December 27, 2015, 06:29:23 PM »

Oh I have a ton of paid vacation banked I could use for next year.    Hope they put on some cool shows in some great locations!
GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #108 on: December 27, 2015, 07:06:42 PM »

I have a question: If the reunion thing happens, what axl will do with those 15 years and a hundred songs already record with that "new gnr"?

Weren't some of the CD songs partially written back-in-the-day?  Obviously "NuGNR" play AFD n' Illusion songs.

So what difference should it make when the writing process started on any of the songs?

And didn't Ron redo Brian May's parts??  DANG!! If that happened then I think if CD II songs have been earmarked for release or heard at some point in time, they will be.

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
COMAMOTIVE
Legend

At least there's a reaction

« Reply #109 on: December 27, 2015, 07:30:27 PM »

The $ that will be spent (ridiculous amounts) to see this will be spent to see Axl / Slash / Duff perform together again. Would be even better if Izzy and Adler were there , but the rest is window dressing. Could care less to see Bach latching on to this...and would agree with previous comments regarding Sorum..he has a wash-woman's mouth and it may come back to bite him here. Fascinating watching this whole thing unfold, to say the least.
gunns1
Legend

I am the Soul Monster of HTGTH

« Reply #110 on: December 27, 2015, 08:19:22 PM »

This is indeed great times, hope everything goes smoothly if our suspicions are confirmed and a reunion of the appetite band (well some, not all members) goes ahead. Smooth sailing is all I ask Smiley

'Awesome! The due is a sick guitar player!!! He's the real deal... and you don't come by the real deal very often.
rebelhipi
Legend

You Dig What The Fuck I'm Saying, Homefuck''?!''

« Reply #111 on: December 27, 2015, 08:32:43 PM »

The $ that will be spent (ridiculous amounts) to see this will be spent to see Axl / Slash / Duff perform together again. Would be even better if Izzy and Adler were there , but the rest is window dressing. Could care less to see Bach latching on to this...and would agree with previous comments regarding Sorum..he has a wash-woman's mouth and it may come back to bite him here. Fascinating watching this whole thing unfold, to say the least.

When has Matt said bad things about GNR or Axl?

Steven in a other hand said just a year ago that no one cares about Frank Ferrer and before that i think he said GNR is a fraud.

Helsinki 06.07.06
Helsinki 05.06.10
Bangkok 28.02.17
Hämeenlinna 01.07.17
Berlin 03.06.18
Tallinn 16.07.18
Algés 04.06.22
Prague 18.06.22
Madrid 09.06.23

GN'R
ice cream sand pig
VIP

startled by a skeleton that failed the challenge

« Reply #112 on: December 27, 2015, 10:53:57 PM »

I have a question: If the reunion thing happens, what axl will do with those 15 years and a hundred songs already record with that "new gnr"?

Weren't some of the CD songs partially written back-in-the-day?  Obviously "NuGNR" play AFD n' Illusion songs.

So what difference should it make when the writing process started on any of the songs?

And didn't Ron redo Brian May's parts??  DANG!! If that happened then I think if CD II songs have been earmarked for release or heard at some point in time, they will be.

why would all this momentum not be used to support some kind of release? that would be such a waste. i think we will hear something about a release soon. i think axl cares about cd and its fans way too much to let its for us long awaited follow up be buried under a reunion tour. theres no reason we cant have both, and i think he has all the negotiating power in the world right now if a reunion is really on the table.

imagine that... both. we, everyone, could get hooked the fuck up in one fell swoop! hell, why not? 

anonymous communication sucks like a pleco

trolls spin webs i squirm like a gecko

noticed from the get go that my ego doesn't let go

mad like POTUS, less privelleged, more ghetto
overmatik
« Reply #113 on: December 27, 2015, 11:56:25 PM »

When has Matt said bad things about GNR or Axl?

Steven in a other hand said just a year ago that no one cares about Frank Ferrer and before that i think he said GNR is a fraud.

I think the difference is that in the end they still see Steven as family, while Matt was just an employee. Those five guys are bonded forever by sweat, blood and tears no matter what anyone might feel about it.  peace
OscarAxl22
VIP

« Reply #114 on: December 28, 2015, 12:08:43 AM »

^^^ try telling that to people like Emily and Little Emo Annie who constantly lay the boot into Adler like its a sport.  confused

I disagree with the people who think it starts and stops at Slash/Duff/Axl, I get their point that they are the main draw cards and all, but anyone who thinks having Izzy and Adler up there with them isn't a significant step up in terms of what a reunion means is kidding themselves.

In saying that, If this goes ahead and it's Axl Duff, slash snd whoever else from the later lineups then I'll still be buzzed.
I said all along that reunion was what I wanted and what the majority of long time fans wanted so if this goes ahead with just those 3 I'll hardly be complaining!
RnT
Legend

Every saint has a past, every sinner has a future.

« Reply #115 on: December 28, 2015, 01:11:48 AM »

http://www.alternativenation.net/reunited-guns-n-roses-planning-new-material-duff-mckagan-shares-rehearsal-photo/

estebanf
Odio a Aito De La Rua
Legend

Robin Finck

« Reply #116 on: December 28, 2015, 01:38:06 AM »

The pic in the article prooves A LOT...  Roll Eyes

1993: 7/17
2010: 3/10 - 3/18 - 3/22
2011: 10/2 - 10/5 - 10/8 - 10/10 - 10/12 - 10/15
2014: 3/28 - 3/30 - 4/1 - 4/3 - 4/6 - 4/12
2016: 6/26 - 7/1 - 11/1 - 11/4 - 11/5
2017: 1/10
2022: 9/30 - 10/0
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #117 on: December 28, 2015, 01:43:14 AM »

New Guitar Female My Dreams !!

love

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
estebanf
Odio a Aito De La Rua
Legend

Robin Finck

« Reply #118 on: December 28, 2015, 01:52:34 AM »

love

a guitar is a musical instrument. Try ''guitarist'' or ''guitar player''.

1993: 7/17
2010: 3/10 - 3/18 - 3/22
2011: 10/2 - 10/5 - 10/8 - 10/10 - 10/12 - 10/15
2014: 3/28 - 3/30 - 4/1 - 4/3 - 4/6 - 4/12
2016: 6/26 - 7/1 - 11/1 - 11/4 - 11/5
2017: 1/10
2022: 9/30 - 10/0
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #119 on: December 28, 2015, 02:20:07 AM »

love

a guitar is a musical instrument. Try ''guitarist'' or ''guitar player''.

Only... Robin Is My Dreams

smoking

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 12 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: