Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 07, 2024, 01:57:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228156 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Imagine the next album
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Imagine the next album  (Read 13290 times)
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2015, 11:45:10 AM »

You're on a fan site. Don't forget that. Fan site kinda implies some here won't share the opinion that things have been crap for the past few decades.

Just a hint.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2015, 12:12:30 PM »

You're on a fan site. Don't forget that. Fan site kinda implies some here won't share the opinion that things have been crap for the past few decades.

Just a hint.

Does a "fan site" also prevent you from making a counter argument?

raindog had a very long detailed post, with rationale behind each point being made.

These were the responses : a crying emoticon, "it's a shame this band is overrun with haters", "this is a fan site".

This is what passes for conversation around here?

Face it, if you had a real counter argument to make, you'd make it.  But you don't, so you hide behind this bullshit.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2015, 12:30:37 PM »

Just a hint.

raindog had a very long detailed post, with rationale behind each point being made.

These were the responses : a crying emoticon, "it's a shame this band is overrun with haters", "this is a fan site".

This is what passes for conversation around here?

Face it, if you had a real counter argument to make, you'd make it.  But you don't, so you hide behind this bullshit.

I'll repeat my actual post-

Some are too focused on what they dont have and not grateful for what they do have.

It is not a sign of intelligence, nor some analytical genius sign to criticize and find fault with everything, especially when you aren't privvy to all the details.

It is merely whining, and toxic detrimental faultfinding.

Only Bullshit is what your kind spews, continually.

"Shut the fuck up."
Unknown famous philosopher and guru
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #23 on: December 14, 2015, 12:56:58 PM »

Why the quotes?
Maybe you meant: Does a fan site also prevent you from making a "counter argument"?

Yeah, I get it. You want to make the counter argument at all times.
We know. It's been a rough 20 or so years for you when things haven't gone as swimmingly as you had wished....  Tongue

Didn't say anything about his post. Just pointed out the crowd.
Like I said, just because something makes sense to you, doesn't mean everyone shares your opinion. You should know this.

Something to keep in mind.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Hustlers Revenge
Opening Act

« Reply #24 on: December 14, 2015, 05:10:40 PM »

Oh sorry children, I thought this was a grown ups forum where you could discuss possibilities rationally. My mistake.

you're a pretentious wannabe know-it-all who has no clue.
Hustlers Revenge
Opening Act

« Reply #25 on: December 14, 2015, 05:44:27 PM »

Oh sorry children, I thought this was a grown ups forum where you could discuss possibilities rationally. My mistake.

you're a pretentious wannabe know-it-all who has no clue.

And you've gleaned, this...what, 24 posts in?

Impressive.

you're such a fucking windbag. you enjoy trolling for your buddies, dontcha? it's not impressive. at all. even 6484 post in. why jarmo hasn't kicked you to the curb is a testament to his patience and endurance.

regardless of how many posts i've made, it's clear you're an asshole. how's that for an insult?
D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #26 on: December 14, 2015, 05:49:47 PM »

Hey, I deleted that after posting it because it wasn't going to go anywhere.  It was needlessly picking a fight.

But you seem delightful, I will say.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #27 on: December 14, 2015, 05:59:34 PM »

I think he just made a counter argument.... To all your 6000+ arguments.  hihi

Joking. Play nice kids.

why jarmo hasn't kicked you to the curb is a testament to his patience and endurance.

Let's just say that even though it appears he's not been happy with the band for 20 something years, I'm prepared to give him one more chance.. Let's see what the band does next. If this act of his doesn't change at all, well then it might be time to find some other thing to spend all his free time on....Nobody likes to be surrounded by Debbie Downers at all times. Smiley

/jarmo
« Last Edit: December 14, 2015, 06:06:43 PM by jarmo » Logged

D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #28 on: December 14, 2015, 06:04:35 PM »

Hahahaha.  Yeah, maybe.

No, I was wrong.  That was my bad, that first post.

Thought I got it out of there in time.  He's quick.

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #29 on: December 14, 2015, 06:45:27 PM »

Not good... You chastise me for editing my posts and then admit to removing yours.  Tongue

/jarmo

AHUGEAxlFan
Rocker

« Reply #30 on: December 15, 2015, 07:05:57 PM »

I'm doubting a hybrid album, or even tour. Until an announcement, it's prob CD2. Which I can't wait for. That album will rock!!!!!

Join the new GNR forum. GNRnow.com we need help.

I love gnr, I hope you do to! Great band

-HugeAxlfan
AHUGEAxlFan
Rocker

« Reply #31 on: December 15, 2015, 07:07:22 PM »

"Seven" and "Soul Monster" would be great album titles for parts II and III of the CD-trilogy
Soul Moster makes me cringe. Sounds like a Pigeons of Shit Metal album   rofl lol

-HugeAxlfan
AHUGEAxlFan
Rocker

« Reply #32 on: December 15, 2015, 07:09:02 PM »

Also no way they're going to call an alum "UYI 3" even CD2 isn't a title. Or anything with appetite in it. To be honest it will probably be called something original.

-HugeAxlfan
axlvai
Rocker

« Reply #33 on: December 16, 2015, 12:18:53 AM »

Also no way they're going to call an album "UYI 3" even CD2 isn't a title. Or anything with appetite in it. To be honest it will probably be called something original.

Yeah, is just the way that we (or I) call a future album. Because we dont have the name, and try to see what direction GNR are comming.

axlvai
Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #34 on: December 16, 2015, 12:33:31 AM »

I read ? somewhere on youtube that Axl had an operation on his throat, vocal chords or something, is this true?

Just use your head and in the end you'll find your inspiration.
axlvai
Rocker

« Reply #35 on: December 16, 2015, 12:41:20 AM »

I read ? somewhere on youtube that Axl had an operation on his throat, vocal chords or something, is this true?

Read where?

axlvai
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #36 on: December 16, 2015, 01:11:36 AM »

You can read a lot of bogus crap on YouTube and on the internet in general.

"Shut the fuck up."
Unknown famous philosopher and guru
D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #37 on: December 16, 2015, 09:46:40 AM »

I remember this from years back, but nothing lately.

Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #38 on: December 16, 2015, 10:01:28 AM »

Grin I think it was a brazilian fan on a youtube video, on the comments section trying to defend Axl, and he said something about how Axl had an operation, and the doctor told him that if he kept using the rasp he would have to operate again.

It looked like something that may have come out from a bullshit story, but I wanted to ask here to know whether it was true.

Just use your head and in the end you'll find your inspiration.
D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #39 on: December 16, 2015, 10:35:37 AM »

His vocal style has to be murder on the throat.

Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: