Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 05, 2024, 03:51:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228153 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  New Merch / Official store Black Friday & Cyber Monday sale
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: New Merch / Official store Black Friday & Cyber Monday sale  (Read 14285 times)
AHUGEAxlFan
Rocker

« Reply #20 on: November 26, 2015, 09:11:32 AM »

It'll be interesting to see if they start using the old logo again at gunsnroses.com as well.

Of course, it might not mean anything else than that the CD-era is over. The logo with the chinese symbols on was made specific for Chinese Democracy, right?
There was a "Chinese Democracy" shirt, also the gnr Facebook quoted Madagascar. I doubt it's over. It won't be over if "the new album" has old CD stuff on it

Join the new GNR forum. GNRnow.com we need help.

I love gnr, I hope you do to! Great band

-HugeAxlfan
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #21 on: November 26, 2015, 09:19:01 AM »

My Opinion:

Yes Talking Lawyers Of / Axl / Slash / Duff / For EXPLOTE Brand Old GNR Music.

smoking

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #22 on: November 26, 2015, 09:23:27 AM »

It'll be interesting to see if they start using the old logo again at gunsnroses.com as well.

Of course, it might not mean anything else than that the CD-era is over. The logo with the chinese symbols on was made specific for Chinese Democracy, right?
There was a "Chinese Democracy" shirt, also the gnr Facebook quoted Madagascar. I doubt it's over. It won't be over if "the new album" has old CD stuff on it

Even if they quote Madagascar on FB, it doesn't mean they'll continue to tour Chinese.

I'm just saying that the logo is specific to Chinese Democracy. Even if they stop using it and goes back to the old logo, it's not synonymous with disowning Chinese Democracy, it's just "going back to standard-mode".

But as you say, if the plan is still to release "the second half of Chinese" (and I guess that's the last official word we've heard, so we'll go with that), then it would make sense to keep the current logo.

Sweetness is a virtue
And you lost your virtue long ago
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #23 on: November 26, 2015, 11:33:07 AM »

Not only will the Nightrain store have a Black Friday sale for fan club members, the same goes for the official store. The more you buy, the more you'll save.

$50: 20% off
$80: 25% off
$120: 30% off

Does not apply to holiday items.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #24 on: November 26, 2015, 02:39:43 PM »

Another hint for a reunion maybe?  Cheesy

Or a hint that the big shopping season is upon us...
You know, for people who might buy GN'R merchandise as presents. It helps to have something new compared to say last year to offer. Smiley

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
CherryGarcia
Rocker

« Reply #25 on: November 26, 2015, 03:11:46 PM »

You know, for people who might buy GN'R merchandise as presents. It helps to have something new compared to say last year to offer. Smiley

/jarmo

Why does the prospect of a reunion disturb you so that you have to shut down any hopeful talk of one with condescension?
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #26 on: November 26, 2015, 03:18:56 PM »

Why does the prospect of a reunion disturb you so that you have to shut down any hopeful talk of one with condescension?

Stop trolling.

If you're serious: Oh, fuck off and have a nice day.  ok
See, I can insult you too. Smiley

/jarmo

CherryGarcia
Rocker

« Reply #27 on: November 26, 2015, 03:53:48 PM »

Stop trolling.

If you're serious: Oh, fuck off and have a nice day.  ok
See, I can insult you too. Smiley

/jarmo

Why not just be more direct and say "Yeah, I hope a reunion doesn't happen"? I think you know, being straight forward with one's views and not dancing between the raindrops is pretty admirable. I mean, you couldn't be more obviously deadset against a reunion, it's pretty clear, so why not just say so, instead of being condescending, snarky and smug towards people who are for a reunion?
OscarAxl22
VIP

« Reply #28 on: November 26, 2015, 04:01:45 PM »

/jarmo

Roll Eyes Pretty keen to turn this into another shitfight arent you?

For the record... i'm one of those people who constantly buys GNR merch. You know....  Undecided
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #29 on: November 26, 2015, 04:11:40 PM »

You guys are unbelievable, and not in a good way in this case.

I point out the logic in having new merchandise available in time for the year's big shopping season and I get shit for it because you don't like me.

rofl

Nothing in my post was a personal attack on anybody or their beliefs in the reunion, Santa Claus or Easter Bunny.

Why not just be more direct and say "Yeah, I hope a reunion doesn't happen"? I think you know, being straight forward with one's views and not dancing between the raindrops is pretty admirable. I mean, you couldn't be more obviously deadset against a reunion, it's pretty clear, so why not just say so, instead of being condescending, snarky and smug towards people who are for a reunion?

Since you think you live in my head, I'll have to start charging you rent.
You have no clue what I think so get over yourself already.

Jeez.... You think you've seen everything and then..... Wow!

Just for the fuck of it, I'm not gonna argue against you. Let's see how long before you get a clue.

Awaiting the apology. ok

Edited to add: You remind me of all those idiots who for years kept saying that I must hate the old band's records because I wasn't dwelling on the old band breaking up for years and years.... Amusing.

/jarmo
« Last Edit: November 26, 2015, 04:43:58 PM by jarmo » Logged

pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #30 on: November 26, 2015, 04:24:04 PM »

Just to add:

I have the round logo tshirt, from around '04, from Hot Topic.

Have the round logo belt buckle from the official gnr merch store...from around the time Night train launched (3 or 4 yrs ago)?

I've seen, and almost bought, a round logo hoodie, too. Can't remember if it was hot topic or the official merch store, but it was one of those.

Theres been a smattering of other stuff i've seen, too. Kohls had a round logo tshirt i bought for my daughter last year. I found a round logo hat at a department store.....target, maybe....within the past few years.

I don't think this points any more, or less, to a reunion or anything. I think occasionally they (the old partnership) just do agree, when its mutually beneficial, to use it.

Edit: Kohls had round logo long sleeve shirts and tshirts last night, both mens and women.  Same styles I've seen in previous years.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2015, 06:17:47 AM by pilferk » Logged

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #31 on: November 26, 2015, 09:53:23 PM »

Wow- Some of the idiocy in this thread is amazing   Shocked

I'm definitely ordering a blanket, and trying to justify ordering the jacket  Grin

"Shut the fuck up."
Unknown famous philosopher and guru
raindog
Rocker

« Reply #32 on: November 27, 2015, 03:10:12 AM »

Hey kids, it's Record Store Day! Just in case any of you fancy saving your dollars to support bands who release music rather than blankets and candles.  ok
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #33 on: November 27, 2015, 06:54:29 AM »

Hey kids, it's Record Store Day! Just in case any of you fancy saving your dollars to support bands who release music rather than blankets and candles.  ok

No Thanks, you can load up on those Justin Beiber albums all by yourself. GNR is worth waiting for.  Kiss

"Shut the fuck up."
Unknown famous philosopher and guru
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #34 on: November 27, 2015, 09:07:14 AM »

You're also free to buy a clue any day of the year. But looks like you've decided no save that money! Unfortunately.

/jarmo

Annie
« Reply #35 on: November 27, 2015, 10:15:51 AM »

Wow- Some of the idiocy in this thread is amazing   Shocked

I'm definitely ordering a blanket, and trying to justify ordering the jacket  Grin
You only live once! Go for it! I have way too much stuff but I still ordered a beanie and a ugly Christmas sweatshirt! beer
norway
What if Axl?s name was skogsal...
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #36 on: November 27, 2015, 10:37:03 AM »

Reunionists... Roll Eyes Tongue

I mean, you couldn't be more obviously deadset against a reunion, it's pretty clear, so why not just say so, instead of being condescending, snarky and smug towards people who are for a reunion?

He is what? Newsflash: Tommy isn't out and a reunion isn't happening.

/flameshield on

Here 2day gone insane coffee

Quote from: Wooody
Burgers can be songs, they don't know who to credit?
Quote from: ppbebe
hi you got 2 twats right?
dmathski
Rocker

« Reply #37 on: November 27, 2015, 02:15:46 PM »

Just saw this     Guns N' Roses reunion rumours stoked as band begin selling original line-up merchandise

www.nme.com/news/guns-n-roses/89991#MuPiDLHL85DtqpCe.99

August 3, 1991  Inglewood, CA. The Forum

September 30, 1992    San Diego, CA. Jack Murphy Stadium

December 31, 2001  Las Vegas, NV. The Joint

August 22, 2016 San Diego, CA. Qualcomm Sstadium
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #38 on: November 27, 2015, 05:18:43 PM »

Just saw this     Guns N' Roses reunion rumours stoked as band begin selling original line-up merchandise

www.nme.com/news/guns-n-roses/89991#MuPiDLHL85DtqpCe.99

selling original line-up merchandise

From 1991 Aprox

ok

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #39 on: November 27, 2015, 05:29:34 PM »

selling original line-up merchandise

From 1991 Aprox

ok

Appetite came out in 1987 last time I checked....

Sweetness is a virtue
And you lost your virtue long ago
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: