Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 01:31:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Anyone watching AMA Sunday Night? You know, just in case....
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Anyone watching AMA Sunday Night? You know, just in case....  (Read 3221 times)
LIGuns
VIP

Here Today...

« on: November 21, 2015, 11:06:38 PM »

If a Reunion were to happen, wouldn't the AMA be the perfefect outlet for an announcement? I believe Slash is touring though...Perhaps Axl could walk out, take the microphone and ask "hear any good rumors lately"?, than exit the stage..Again, that's if a Reunion is happening...
sky dog
Legend

« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2015, 11:14:51 PM »

last I checked it isn't 1988 anymore

Just one more mornin', I had to wake up with the blues...
WAR41
VIP

I must admit life is trite but that's all right

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2015, 01:28:35 AM »

Wait... what? 
gnredwing
Banned
Opening Act

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2015, 03:14:14 AM »

last I checked anyone outside this message board wouldnt even recognize Axl and could care less.
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2015, 03:31:31 AM »

last I checked anyone outside this message board wouldnt even recognize Axl and could care less.

You are very wrong, the Fans on online message boards make up a very small percentage of overall global fans.

« Last Edit: November 22, 2015, 04:31:16 AM by EmilyGNR » Logged

"Shut the fuck up."
Unknown famous philosopher and guru
Annie
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2015, 08:49:56 AM »

If a Reunion were to happen, wouldn't the AMA be the perfefect outlet for an announcement? I believe Slash is touring though...Perhaps Axl could walk out, take the microphone and ask "hear any good rumors lately"?, than exit the stage..Again, that's if a Reunion is happening...
That's pretty silly. hihi
sky dog
Legend

« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2015, 09:52:18 AM »

I wanna hear Axl Rose sing with Axl Rose! yes

Just one more mornin', I had to wake up with the blues...
LIGuns
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2015, 04:17:00 PM »

At the 1996 AMA KISS walked onstage and said nothing after being introduced by Tupac Shakur. Than in 2015 Van Halen performed at the AMA..Both appearances lead to successful reunion tours..Granted VH did have a short aborted tour a couple of years prior..But the AMA would be the platform for an announcement, it is more prestigious and viewed than the MTV Music Awards....
Annie
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2015, 04:29:13 PM »

At the 1996 AMA KISS walked onstage and said nothing after being introduced by Tupac Shakur. Than in 2015 Van Halen performed at the AMA..Both appearances lead to successful reunion tours..Granted VH did have a short aborted tour a couple of years prior..But the AMA would be the platform for an announcement, it is more prestigious and viewed than the MTV Music Awards....
that's cool. I just meant that it's silly to think that is going to happen tonight. ok
LIGuns
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2015, 05:20:38 PM »

Agreed, but this would be the place to make an announcement...Again, if it's true...
Annie
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2015, 05:24:16 PM »

Agreed, but this would be the place to make an announcement...Again, if it's true...
that's true, just don't want you to be too disappointed when it doesn't happen.
Silex
Headliner

« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2015, 06:04:57 PM »

Than in 2015 Van Halen performed at the AMA..Both appearances lead to successful reunion tours..Granted VH did have a short aborted tour a couple of years prior..But the AMA would be the platform for an announcement, it is more prestigious and viewed than the MTV Music Awards....

You mean Billboard Music Awards this year? And they've been reunited with Dave since 2007.

EDIT. And Axl is propably more likely watching Survivor Series in his Undertaker t-shirt than AMA  hihi
« Last Edit: November 22, 2015, 06:10:07 PM by Silex » Logged
AHUGEAxlFan
Rocker

« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2015, 08:45:39 PM »

There isn't even a chance of it happening. I'd love to see gnr rock or play a new song but it's not going to happen, not even a chance

Join the new GNR forum. GNRnow.com we need help.

I love gnr, I hope you do to! Great band

-HugeAxlfan
AHUGEAxlFan
Rocker

« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2015, 08:46:54 PM »

Also the dead daisies are on tour so it's not likely the band could be able to play

Join the new GNR forum. GNRnow.com we need help.

I love gnr, I hope you do to! Great band

-HugeAxlfan
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: